What do robots think of the recent terror attack?

What do robots think of the recent terror attack?

Attached: 1552661650316.png (589x459, 416K)

He looks badass after Jow Forums his before pic looks like a beta cuck desu

Don't really give a shit 2bh. Seems like everyone pretty much immediately forgot about it too. Feel bad for the shooter, because he thought he was going to be a grounbreaking legend.

He was planning for 2 years (according to manifesto), pretty sure he didn't expect whiteboys shooting everyone 5 minutes after his arrest.

can't wait for the muzzies to blow something up
something big if possible

>because he thought he was going to be a grounbreaking legend

That's probably the reason he didn't an hero but ppl how moved on so it didn't plan out as he had hoped

Burenton Tarantsu chan

Attached: Aussie.png (562x1304, 69K)

I've actually been very curious what the extreme muslim communities response to this will be

Imagine planning for that long and all for nothing

It is as retarded as a muslim killing a random white guy in retaliation for the crusades, which desu unironically happens
If you support this fag you are a nigger
If you support Wahabists you are also a nigger
If you support the shooter while living in and praising a country that helps Wahabists (like Saudi Arabia) you are a double nigger and also functionally retarded

Attached: EEEFCD58-9A5C-48F9-966F-79A490DFD489.jpg (513x681, 35K)

he didn't lol, he said he expects to be forgotten within days. He tried to incite yet even more social friction and to drive people maybe even a little further apart. If anything though, it seems he brought a bit of fresh air within the ranks of Jow Forumstards. I doubt it will be the last.

Only a beardless hairlet would say this

you don't need a rocket building degree to know what their response is going to be

Terror attack in the netherlands Nothing big tho

yeah it was absolutely garbage
better than nothing but I was expecting them to blow the train up or something, just 3 deaths wtf

no, they must be preparing something much bigger
should happen in germany, UK, france or even the US for best effects

He killed his wife and aunt

>be us
>import millions of niggers
>why are there niggers here reeeeee
>be us
>bomb the middle east back to the stone age
>why are muslims flooding white countries reeee

Attached: F64D6E0C-3560-4487-8F25-7CA30B857C0A.png (1300x1300, 252K)

He killed 50 muslims and is regarded as a hero by millions. He will be remembered. You will not.

Hes a cool guy I like him if I met him I would give him a high five and say thanks

>americans assblast middle east
>europe has to take in migrants

????????

Never take Jow Forums seriously or u become a living meme

> Hero by millions
There are millions of incels in Jow Forums?

I don't give a fuck about niggers tho, and I'm not in the US either

> Spending $12 trillion to bomb sand huts
> Assblast
Wew lad

>aussie flag

Attached: 1517707179968.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>destroy neighbour countries
>why are all these sand people here?????

Attached: B744D309-26F7-4E40-8C02-6D5E2C2D1543.png (1300x1300, 154K)

>He'll be remembered by a bunch of dumb Jow Forums brainlets until a new shooter emerges

Okay

The ironic part is that you are the retarded one, my country didn't participate in the destruction of the middle east. Therefore I have no reason to feel compassionate about them. Again, you are probably non-european or just retarded.

The question isn't "why are muslims flooding white countries," the question is why we're letting them in.

Attached: nyarthoteptrumpposter.png (1200x776, 850K)

>why are all these sand people here?????
Because we let them in, you absolute retard.
If we didn't let them in, they wouldn't be here, regardless of their plight.
We care about why we're letting them in.

Attached: wojak_brainlet_07.jpg (699x749, 45K)

youd actually be surprised what women are attracted to

I don't expect much from subhuman Australians but this guy is a special type of stupid. The media will continue to divide people regardless of if he ruins his own life. I can't tell if he, or the people who act like mass shootings actually matter at all are more stupid.

Dead muslims and peeved normies
Nothing wrong there

>Incel
>He says on fucking Jow Forums out of all places
kys, just do it

He was Australian retard. He was in NZ.

After using public transports for a year I can say that this guy is a saint.
Fuck muslims and fuck em even more when they actively go to a mosque. Its also funny that one muslim had a gun

Attached: 18949648986.png (240x240, 8K)

Shit like this shouldn't be happening. Its awful that those innocent sandniggers died and Brenton Tarrant did more harm than good

>even moderate right wingers are now viewed as possible spree shooters
>New Zealand giving other governments the idea that they should jail people for posession of videos that aren't CP
>New Zealand gun owners getting their semi-automatic rifles confiscated for a once in a decade event

Attached: Aku Ankka maximum angry.jpg (559x364, 48K)

the media and pretty much any other idea spreading apparatus will try to pacify those that don't agree with the current mainstream stance. I can only share my own perspective even though you call me stupid. Personally it's becoming noticeably easier for me to talk about Jow Forums topics with friends and to even make them resonate with some of the tamer topics which wasn't happening before. But maybe you are right and I'm just retarded lol

Like Breivik: it's stupid overall but were fucked anyway so might as well enjoy it. That video was fucking cash too.

>>even moderate right wingers are now viewed as possible spree shooters
I'm not a righty but I'm already seen as a mass shooter simply for being caucasian, male and introverted, being right wing wouldn't make a difference. The identity politics and accusations from lefties is what makes me want to vote against them. Being accused of being a school shooter despite doing nothing wrong, being told I'm not allowed to suffer because I'm white, general identity politics is what makes me want to vote against lefties. White people are 70% of the US population and they're only fucking themselves over.

I was referring to people that act like mass shootings are a big deal. The chance of you dying in a mass shooting is something like 0.00000001%, yet people freak out every time a mass shooting happens and calls for gun control. If anything it just shows how easily people are manipulated by the media. Also ironic that they pretend to care when this happens in a 1st world country but when 50 people die in a 3rd world shit-hole nobody even blinks an eye.

>governments, people and sandniggers doing exactly as he wanted
>more harm than good
I don't condone his actions, but we should wait and see what comes of it

>What do robots think of the recent terror attack?
Subscribe to pewds!

all he had to do is take women's rights and that would help raise the fertility rate. no one had to die.

>the virgin "pacifist" vs
>the Chad One MAN Army

He is obviously a russian jew. Made it obvious with his "white supremacist" symbols.

yeah that's true. What's really funny is that, because people from first world countries don't know or seem to care about what happens in other countries where there exist violent muslim minorities, they don't realise how islamophobic countries like India are. Not to mention the aversion of east asians towards religion in general.

We don't tell you how to spend your money.

Attached: 1541708358216.png (702x742, 530K)