Tfw IQ is only 128

>tfw IQ is only 128
who else /brainlet/?

Attached: 1551110123744.png (413x549, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

123test.com/iq-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

137 self diagnosed IQ mommy's genius reporting in
step aside brainlets

EQ is more important than IQ

i isn'ain't autistic

EQ is a myth its all about how good you play the game and having a high IQ while being able to read people accurately is best combo for success

>tfw paid for my standardized test
>tfw only 125 IQ
What is even the point? Why do brainlets like you and me have to suffer

Attached: .jpg (550x543, 83K)

You are fake news faggot.

>it physically hurts knowing you're so close yet so far from being within the 2%
just die in my sleep already

>tfw 137 iq
>smart enough to realise I'm actually dumb

Attached: 1552609796542.png (1200x1042, 247K)

>tfw 348 IQ

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

gayQ is more important than EQ and IQ combined.

to all my mid-range iq but still lazy bros:
find a hobby you can market and get really good at it. you'll feel productive, make things that you're proud of, and also have the potential to make a living from it. if you pick things up quickly you have no reason to sit around languishing in self-indulgent ennui fingering your own asshole just to feel something besides the sense of your own impending doom.

trust me.

my iq is 34, iq doesn not mesure yur smartness

Attached: 601451a3f4be5089bfa191820a3c5ae4dc626ffe25f0e9a041e902e8d76374ec.jpg (675x900, 163K)

141 here. Still feel like a brainlet.

I want to pick up writing but am afraid I'll never reach perfection or will go unnoticed

Attached: 096d6030-3415-4ba6-a083-eca79dfa4408.jpg (1000x500, 68K)

read good literature. study the people you admire. keep a journal. learn to see the world in a different way and experiment with the way you express it. you can do it man.

>tfw 132 IQ with high EQ
>tfw not an artifical intelligence 10,000 IQ super brain

Attached: 1541574171831.jpg (495x638, 46K)

My IQ is unironically near double digit.
At least I have an excuse, the rest of you are simply stuck losers without motivation. You had everything needed given to you and you still lost. Now the only thing you can cling to to feel elevated is a number on a piece of paper that is ironically the evidence of your failure. It's like having all the resources for curing your own cancer but you just let it consume you anyway

Attached: 1548676564982s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

156 from the WAIS, also 1530 on SAT before they had apparently changed it.
Don't be hard on yourself. This chart shows some things that you can do with your IQ if you're not confident.

Attached: 1552871395503.png (602x610, 330K)

this is massively outdated right? A 1060 SAT is gigabrainlet-tier

Like I mentioned, the college board had apparently changed the SAT so that it no longer correlates with IQ. I had skipped a few grades so I took mine before they changed it. I only had my clinical IQ tested recently. What was your SAT score, I think I have another chart?

>mfw painfully average IQ of 105
I'm OK with this and that others are way smarter than me. Could be a lot worse.

Attached: dougal.png (294x309, 104K)

>IQ of 127
>STEM PhD
Then again, a PhD is more about how well you can protect your sanity and push through college-sanctioned mobbing by your mentor.

what kind of stuff do you have to deal with from your mentor user?

>IQ of 127
>STEM PhD
Just goes to show how unmotivated people can be, conscientiousness I think is the word. Do you make good money? Do you enjoy your work?

There is an equation for converting new SAT scores to IQ. I'm not sure how valid it is though. This is from a quick google search, only for SATs taken post-1995. This is just a copy paste.
IQ equivalent = 23.835 + 0.081(new SAT score)

This
t. Unironic below 100
But people who have a higher than average IQ and still whine about easily solvable problems are the intelligence equivalent of women. They have no reason to bitch, yet they do.

only 128
excuse me? 130 is prodigial genius level.
128 is higher than 99% of the population.

According to one I took as a child mine is 165. I know that brainlet feel, bro

Attached: FC4C679E878A453E8EE1CDB05C4B40C5.png (691x653, 20K)

If you're a young investigator, you're at their mercy. Think your PhD thesis has been narrowed down? Nope, that's not what the mentor had in mind.
I had 3 years to complete it and I worked on 3 different things not within the scope of thesis. It was under the pretense to "learn methodology" but it was really just to get publications and citations for your mentor.
Refer to the picture. It's like that.

In enjoy my work and I do well with my current job, factoring in my country's gross product etc.

Attached: DZU12C-U8AAz57K.jpg large.jpg (960x960, 183K)

>tfw you're a 115 IQ retard

Attached: 1511283081483.jpg (240x300, 12K)

hey it's not like I chose to have massive anxiety problems

Dumb people have anxiety too, not an excuse, needless to say it becomes easier to overcome the smarter you are. In fact most people's anxiety are subconscious excusing so they can proceed to be lazy

Nothings sadder than having a high IQ and still failing in life. At least I have an excuse.

oh it becomes easier to overcome the smarter you are? is that why high IQ is directly correlated to suffering from anxiety disorders?

i took this test and got 154. is it reliable am i smart at all?
123test.com/iq-test/

Not him but if you are unironically above average intelligent it usually is easier to look into how to overcome it and not be ignorant towards it and not being able to improve.
The dumber you are the shittier anxiety becomes because you can't figure out how to overcome it. True geniuses are also way better at being optimistic because of their ability to see possibilities
t. 130

Proof?
And no if it's from the same front that says "yeah if ur lazy ur intelligent" that really doesn't count.
Gimme a solid explanation

I never take IQ tests so I can leave it to the imagination.
If your self-esteem is so fragile to be shattered by fucking about with square patterns then you should probably just avoid them to maintain your spirits.

if you read the terman longitudinal studies youll find most kids (the floor was 160 IQ) turned out to lead productive and fulfilling lives, were married, etc

I mean those studies are all over the internet, so I suggest you to use your preferred search engine to find them

the simplest of explanations why that is the case is that the smarter you are the more you tend to overthink things, the more you think about possible consequences of your acts. of course that doesn't mean that every anxious person is smart or that every non-anxious person is dumb, but there still is a clear correlation between IQ and anxiety

But that can be used against that claim, because you also see more positive outcomes and possibilities as well and become more able to manage thoughts and life

Yeah that's why not every smart person suffers from anxiety

the most reasonable balance i can think of between these extremes is that higher IQ causes greater fear of the future but also quicker adaptability and confidence when future becomes present and one is finally able to take action. high IQ does correlate with flexibility and adaptation after all. but when you are faced with an obstacle it's natural for everyone to question themselves before actually taking it on.

this has also been my experience with many very smart people i've met. they have many fears and anxieties, some are even paranoid and prone to delusion, but they are all very good at execution and follow-through at the end of the day.

Did you pay money for IQ test? If you did you get minus points for that

>mfw IQ of 73

Attached: pepapu crying.png (619x453, 38K)

Determining intelligence by IQ

Attached: a5MZ4DL_700b.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>forgetting to greentext
>not believing in science

Attached: 700 (1).jpg (200x313, 10K)