The Final Blackpill

I don't come on Jow Forums anymore but I thought I'd post this since I came here to this board for a few years. The final blackpill is that Christianity is the truth; we all have an immortal soul and roughly 99% of the population (including most Christians) are going to a real place called hell to endure eternal destruction through unquenchable liquid fire of about 3500 degrees F. Buddhism came close to the truth, but it doesn't cut it. AMA.

Attached: download1.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

>AMA
how can you be so dumb and retarded.
Can't you think for yourself?
is your mind so weak that you actually need something fictional to guide you morally?
Are you aware that religion is just a more manipulative form of politics?
Do you take shit from the bible literally or metaphorically?

Attached: pekka eric.png (323x343, 125K)

>to endure eternal destruction through unquenchable liquid fire of about 3500 degrees F
That's not what Hell is.

>The final blackpill is that Christianity is the truth
*Gnosticism

You came close, though. There is a wealth of truth in Christian teachings.

Attached: lord_archon.jpg (602x844, 206K)

What is it then?

origgy

The whole fire and brimstone song and dance is a simplification of Hell made for people to understand easier. Hell is actually far, far worse. It's so horrific that it can't even be described with language.

Well, you're somewhat right, but gnosticism isn't necessarily needed for salvation, I don't think.

That's not a blackpill, it's a whitepill.

>And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:15)
3500 degree liquid fire, doesn't get much worse than that. The pain alone is unimaginable

Was meant for origgy

answer me you low iq brainlet nigger
dont ignore my questions because they don't aligne with your fantasy novel
think for yourself for once

Have you ever really thought for yourself, user?

The irony is that you described yourself. Your questions aren't worth answering because you're wrong. Believe me, I thought for myself for years.

>ignoring and dismissing all questions
>claiming im wrong without defending their own beliefs
>projecting my questions on me
This really is the thread for the mentally weak.

"muhh i wont answer your questions bc theyre not worth answering, not bc im not able to form an argument based on reality and facts that are known to man and proven"

you autists aren't stuck in the middle ages anymore, you know? You can actually use your brains now

I used to be just like you, user. I know where you're coming from, and I know you won't be like this forever.

Have you actually read a Bible before or are you just lumping religion into your personal mishmash?

i've read some parts of the bible. its just disguising manipulative ideas with "love thy neighbour" or "you shall not kill but hey if i do it or if i tell you to its alright"

pretty sure nothing is worse than burning forever

i still find it quite amusing how you are not willing to even try to answer some of my questions.
also using such cringeworthy words like "blackpilled" or "bluepilled" is horrible but being religious is in your language " the most niggardly bluepill you can take"
i dont really want to continue this conversation as i can see that you are not able to think for yourself. have fun being dumb for the rest of your life and just wait until you die. would be quite dissappointing if there isnt anything after death

just a reminder that religion is just for people who are scared of death and deluded themselves into thinking theyre special

Your first post in this thread was calling OP dumb and retarded, why should any of us take you seriously or respect what you say?

is it worse than where we are right now

Religion is a pathetic form of escapism for weak minded people.

>it can't even be described with language
more like muh book doesnt say enough or is vague about hell so we will just say it is indescribably bad.

Ok buddy

origgy

Attached: download (1).jpg (496x501, 38K)