As a 5'4 male am I inferior

as a 5'4 white male am I inferior to other males I've started thinking this recently when 2 girls in my class said that id lose against any other dudes in my class in a fight and I only ever get called cute not handsome or hot.

Attached: art for you guys to enjoy.png (1152x648, 18K)

well you sure sound inferior

how do I stop being inferior will getting fit stop me from being inferior

Why do you even care? Are you planning on fighting any of the guys you meet? Do you believe that everyone measures their worth based on who they could beat in a fight?

No but I don't think anyone is gonna be looking at me very good if I look like I could get beat up by everyone and even the girls think Id lose

You will always be inferior. But this doesn't necessarily mean you can't get laid

>how do I stop being inferior
Just be yourself bro

No. It's over for you buddy.

how do inferior people get laid I need info
being myself is the thing that made me feel inferior
why are we here just to suffer

Not all girls care about the 6ft rule. But you might have to meet them in person because putting in a profile will get you rejected quicker

>how do inferior people get laid I need info
How do weak countries win wars against strong countries? Strategy my friend

>being myself is the thing that made me feel inferior
You become superior just by being yourself

every girl so far in person has just said I'm cute but short
send strats thx
I don't understand but I shall try it

Cute is female for fuckable.

>send strats thx
Learn on your own

I doubt because whenever they say it they add your so cute then they would mention my height and it would end with me getting bear hugged so its more like cucking me than saying I'm fuckable
teach me the ways of the user

There have been a few people that I have admired in my life. As a child I thought their physical prowess was important, but as an adult I have not considered a person's physical strength to be more important to me than their character.

I think the confusion I'm having here is that what you actually mean by "inferior" is that you won't ever have sex with a woman rather than your quality as a human being. Don't worry about the "be yourself" meme because your character is too weak to attract anyone anyway.

I don't feel like I can compete with other males making me inferior in girls eyes

Then why compete with them? Go after different women.

Being short or slight doesn't determine everything. I know three guys that are 5ft4, two of whom I could best physically but they all have girlfriends and I'm sat alone every night.

Leg lengthening surgery. Literally your only option. You will be merely a 5'7 manlet and wont need to kys yourself

How the hell did they manage it at this point id take any girl
that looks extremely painful

Leaving the basement and getting a job would be a start

Being 5'4 even more so

I'm in college and got a job interview on thursday
true maybe I could buy elevator shoes or something and just find a way to trick them idfk anymore

I don't know man, but they don't particularly give a shit about what people think about them, so that's probably where you should start.

idk how to stop caring because when it gets mentioned its like a kick in my self esteem ik that makes me sound like a bitch but idk I'm gonna try to just stop caring about what they say like you said

The only thing that matters in a fight is your guts, would you have the balls to carry and eventually use brass knuckles ? A telescopic truncheon ? A knife ? A gun ??

I know that for my part I would look very vulnerable if I didn't dress and behave the way I do. I used to be the absolute victim of my class in middle school, but at the end of high school even the arabs (who rarely fight alone) and the white chads had respect for me because I stood up to them enough times and with enough courage.

So inferiority is in your head