Why do white guys date women who openly hate them?

Seen this quite a bit on campus. Woke girls who basically hate them openly and then continue to date them. But from the white men persepctive themselves, doesnt it bother them that their partner hates them on some level?

Attached: A82EC4C4-B190-4630-ACD5-7D4B575367FA.jpg (1024x900, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty simple. Either they're soibois who are ok with it, or they are Gammas who are willing to put up with anything with a vagina.

>hates her oppressors
>still manages to get fucked by them

Women must enjoy rape

I've come to realize recently that the same is true in the reverse. These anti white roasties all secretly crave white cock and it's apparent here. Although he is also a faggot for being with her.

this
ive fucked plenty of sjws and if they dont act like submissive sluts i kick them out
only had to do this once though

she went on to say i gave her an sti tfw tested clean

probably fucked jarome after but wHiTe mAn BaD

Always pay attention to what women do, not what they say. They love playing mind games and shit testing men. Or they're simply overwhelmed by their biological inclination and that ends up trumping any ideological viewpoints they may hold. In general, ignore everything women say and treat them like children.

Well they kinda do in a weird sort of way.

What is irony you fucking dork

Because she doesn't hate HIM specifically. She hates the system, and she hates white guys like the president. She's still 100% down to get fucked by a pretty white man. As are most people will to get fucked by someone of a different race as long as they're attractive.

>people cant call you a racist because you're dating a virtue signaling ethnic woman
>shes probably a self-hating slut who wants raceplay in bed
honestly based. why would you not date them?

women have no opinions of their own

media days white men bad so women say white men bad, that's all there is to it.

Because a woman's thoughts are 100% dictated by men, dick down one of these whores and she'll become your cocksleeve.

Pretty much this I think, seriously.

Women are disgusting, they shouldnt be allowed to move freely

Too many desperate, pathetic guys out there so happy to have a girlfriend they don't care if they actually care about them or treat them like a human being.

Also some of the people saying that stuff publicly don't really mean it and just say it for virtue points. Also basedboys.

i wouldnt say they are disgusting

call a spade a spade.

they are women and should be treated accordingly.

with no authority over man

>thinks dumb whores say and do anything other then signal for male attention

Attached: 1536302663960.gif (500x376, 458K)

It's not easy to be super racist towards white people. Whiteness is what everyone thinks of as the norm. All the exaggerated racism towards white people is basically to compensate for their own hidden biases towards whiteness and racism against non-white people. At least that's what it seems like to me. I bet it does bother them though, they're just compatible enough in other areas that they try to make it work.

I see this too. I have a half black feminist SJW type friend and her 'boyfriend' is this 60 year old white guy who is basically her sugardaddy lol. She literally ONLY dates white guys and her 3 exes were white too. Meanwhile she talks about how much she hates white men and just men in general. I find it pretty gross.

She often tries to hint about my white privilege. I'm white but I don't even like white men so sometimes I wanna scream 'YEAH WELL YOU WORSHIP WHITE COCK BITCH SO SHUT UP'. I find it pretty hypocritical.

fuck no, imagine risking to have a race pimped scum with your own blood

That entire story disgusts me. Racemixing whore

>the meme of the feminist woman that only date chads

Attached: 1550576754437.jpg (484x461, 130K)

>Uses memes that she knows will piss off "ironic" fascists online
>WHY DOES HE DATE SOMEONE WHO IS RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE
Learn some self awareness user.

Attached: 1552166806010.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

I couldn't have said it better. If you convince yourself you're an "ironically" racist to trigger snowflakes and then find yourself unable to escape that, you have to convince yourself irony and humor do not exist in order to save face.

>care about gf's opinions
Your first and last mistake in a relationship.
The face he makes tells me enough. He knows that she hates white males only to only get something she wants and after two years she will be a decent wife candidate.

Attached: 16297e02.jpg (1080x1080, 256K)

when will you idiots realize everything women say and do is just a bunch of bullshit that they don't really mean and they want a guy to ignore it and turn them into a fuck toy

>only my ironic racism is okay

Not that's irony.

This in all honesty. Just this

pic related or something. white people = stacies and betas maybe. White chad still makes them wet.

Attached: 1543297486912.gif (306x810, 553K)

>baww white people are so oppressed they said a meme about us on social media
>same girl who posts those memes only date white guys though
Can white volcels fuck off.

Attached: truth.png (470x245, 231K)

I don't know how to fuck anything

Step one be white
Step two go on Tinder
Step three pick from what you get

I can get matches but I have only date ONE person repeated times in the past year and a half of using dating sites. The last one said I didn't do what a man should be doing on dates and she asked me how much experience I had. It's hard to start dating this late in life.

If she is dating him she ain't really hating him.

entitled white person surprised women don't fall into his lap with zero effort. Literally just spend a modicum of effort and you will be rewarded, fate decided you get to be attractive to women and you squander that shit.

Well I dunno what goes on in these roasties minds do I?

Another troll expert just trying to put a robot down without knowing what went down in any of my dates.
> put effort in
> get accused of sexual assault or something
> try to be nice
> he's not doing everything
> be around 40 starting out
> it's like a little leaguer playing in the pros with people his own age
I walk on eggshells
If I try to put a little booze in to loosen they think I'm a drunk or something. Dating apps suck so I'm not getting nearly the matches I used to. I have had one or two dates in the past 7 months. But around summer last year I had a streak of 5 within 2 months. How do I get any experience in this stacked deck? Also fuck off you don't know as much as you think you do. Keep studying for your psych exam or something and leave robots alone.

> he thinks if a white person isn't getting women to drop their pants from the start he is putting zero effort in
nice bait

>saying something logical and realistic on 4chins

Ethnic women hate white men because they want to fuck them but can't. They're like incels, but for white men specifically.
Of course once you've collectively bonded with a bunch of goblinas over your shared projection of sexual frustration into """activism""" you can't just stop hating because you won't have any more friends
The guy either doesn't care and/or would rather ignore it to keep his gf. Maybe he even knows it's just a stupid woke girl thing.

I call bullshit. You've never talked to someone like this if you think they differentiate between white men and "the system".
They complain about how white men act/are and complain about the system . Yet, when the opportunity comes they want to fuck one. Seems suspiscious to me

who uses autistic terms like looksmatch?

Isn't this exactly like how robots hate women but also spend every waking hour thinking about them?

Unironically kill yourself, or at the very least fuck off.

>Women must enjoy rape
Were you born yesterday?

>be average white male
>come here
>constantly told by minorities that I have girls practically on their knees begging for me to fuck them
>go outside
>women don't even look at me

They dont hate white men, they pretend they do.
Thots playing identity politics, empty propaganda they can shouth 24/7, while they dont believe it or maybe dont even know what it means.

As a non white, can confirm this is kinda true, but mostly they will always go for the white guy if they can, even if he is not that atractive.

Then why do they say it if they want white D?

I literally hate you.

Explain more for purposes.

As I said, identity politics
They buy the shit the media and their schools say about how the white men slaves them and all that sjw crap.
Its the same as called yourself a christian but dont follow anything of its values.
Just hypocritical beings... nothing really rare in women.

Okay thanks user. Its not gonna get any better

The twitter screengrab of some girl saying *is a white man's whore* for bottom text is surprisingly accurate

I work with some of these exact types, who's twitter feed is literally nothing but fuck all men shit, pro feminism, pro equality, pro inclusion bullshit, pro anything at all positive and echo-chambery about women in general..yet constantly tell stories of dating the biggest douchebags ever. Both were homewreckers who fucked married dudes and got pregnant multiple times from guys who were already fucking other chicks at the same time. Theyre the type to blast the fuck out of the whole "nice guy" meme and talk about how awful and creepy those dudes are. While I don't disagree it just blows my mind how these women who literally complain nonstop about the fucked up shit that happened to them and blame the men for everything and call them every name..are the first and loudest to ridicule and oppose every single man who would..not do that shit to them. Not saying they need to go for some ultra beta soiboy but its like literally nothing exists to them between that and the ultra asshole

I really don't just mindlessly hate all women like the majority of the board and Im not a incel or virgin, I even feel like years ago I was pure minded with a liberal mindset and wanted equality for women from a young age because it just felt like the right thing to feel. I honestly think this logical contradiction that I cannot understand is the root of all the muhsoggyknees thats developed in me since. It just does not make sense. These are women that are actually nice for the most part and I like and want the better for overall, but at some point I just can't feel sorry anymore. theyre literally making the same mistake over and over again and never learning from it. hell they refuse to even recognize it as a mistake and push all blame to not only the men, but all men in general

I used to be like you, believing all the lies about equality and how the world would be a better place...blah blah blah.

It's not true. Once you accept that, it becomes much easier to deal with women, and they actually respect you more.

These girls secretly worship white males. They consider them strong, and they worship strength. They love rough sex and being choked. No feminist is totally normal, they're all weirdos.

>I don't hate my Jew gf I just hate the kike system that runs the banks and media

Attached: 000044pp.png (436x361, 177K)

Indians are doing better in America than whites by literally every metric.

We call it "Sleeping with the enemy" OP.

Attached: holpose2.jpg (250x352, 95K)

why do people still respond to racebait threads

Attached: 1553146935781.png (688x216, 51K)

>fat white cock
>100k salary
>drive bmw

why do shitskins think that I would in any way shape or form have any tears ?

A better question would be why woke girls who hate wypipo get fucked by them willingly.

For some of that sweet BWC

Dont cope so hard, no one wants you pink dick

doesnt matter when they are the bottom of the social heigharchy they excel in tons of areas but have been reduced to a bob and vagene meme sad really

They don't understand and they never will.

>Woke girls
oxymoron desu, women are dumb parrots

>Dont cope so hard
irony

Attached: okcupidracialpreferences.png (495x391, 17K)

The same reason they vote against their own interest and support trump over yang or bernie

>Ok cupid
> >10% (and I'm being generous) result of actual couples
Shows that you are either larping about your shit teir car or you are actually dumb
You should try to pull tinder's status.
You will be upset

>Vote for party that openly hates you and wants you to die
>Vote for party that doesnt
Difficult choice

that "hate" uniquely manifests as them literally fucking you with levels of desperate ferocity white woman are by their biological similarity incapable of so I dont blame them desu

Attached: RICED.jpg (667x891, 138K)

I can hate the man and love the dick.

What incels and autists fail to understand is that all women love white men, even above men of their own race. All the "white people tears" and "check your privilege" shit is just social posturing. They would all renounce their values in a heartbeat just for an inch of a white Chad's dick.

incels already know this you subhuman time to lurk more

Old scores. Asian women are higher than white women now and white men are still at the top.

>l can hate the man and love the dick

Attached: pepe_the_frog_sad~2.jpg (422x360, 26K)

Nah they really do mean it. Youve obviously never met them irl

What an absolute lad in that photo

Women are weird as fuck honestly. Absolute meme gender

discord/
=|+|=|15|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

Disgusting roastie, kill yourself degenerate

discord
=|+|=|115|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

>Women being hypocrites
It's just par for the course

Its a meme, women's biology and needs overrule whatever meme ideology they follow. I've known quite a few spic and Black women who were into Identity politics, but that didn't stop them from being flirty with me. Just ignore it.

They just cant help themselves can they? Just par of the course

Because men don't take women seriously. Rightfully so.

Women are a fucking joke. Seriously

this "latinx" raging feminist I was really close with freshman and sophomore years kept getting more and more radical and then she got a white frat guy boyfriend and started going to all the southern themed dances and formals with him like he wasn't the epitome of everything she complained about for the last 3 years. i think they stayed together for a while after graduation, idk if they're still together.

truth hurts, somebody ease my pain

Many many such cases. Very unfortunate

Attached: 65CC696E-8B84-4D00-89BB-855E11B85312.jpg (750x486, 141K)

discord/
=|+|=|213|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

Lmfao im blushing :)

I got to Uni, I have people in my classes that will literally sperg out over white supremacy. They don't hate YOU. They hate the system that they percieve as oppressive. You can't let the two get mixed up in your head, or else you're gonna feel attacked when you're aren't really.
You can dislike a system of percieved oppression without hating the common man. Stop playing to the extreme of each side, JFC.

Theres no difference dont pretend otherwise

Fuck off with the discord shit. Jesus Christ user. Youre everywhere

>They don't hate YOU. They hate the system that they perceive as oppressive
Sorry
They hate my skin color they hate me too

discord
=|+|=|258|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

>They hate my skin color they hate me too

You're conflating your definition of "white" with their definition of "white." If someone dosen't actually personally hate you, then it's pretty obvious they're not applying that label like an autist with no concept of context.

I'm white
White people cause their problems
There's no real difference

>B-But I only hate the abstract idea of white people
>Itll totes not backfire and end up with my grandchildren living as a hated minority oppressed by the government on every level
>Yeah racial hatred is good when its against white peoole. As a white person I see no way in of which this could backfire on me. After all I am one of the good ones. Non White people are so noble and innocent, theyve never done anything bad throughout all of history
>THIS IS TOTALLY GONNA WORK OUT F-FINE
No user, no.

We know this retard the real autists are the white dudes who fail to take advantage of it. Even at my job there's a HOT latina girl who has a crush on my 5/10 white coworker but he thinks I'm crazy whenever I point it out. Truth is he's just a beta pussy like most of the white guys here. What a waste. And Ethnic incels aren't autistic they're just ugly as fuck.