Sex is overrated, if you haven't had it, don't stress over it, it's better to stave off for marriage anyway

Sex is overrated, if you haven't had it, don't stress over it, it's better to stave off for marriage anyway

Attached: mimg005.jpg (869x1234, 379K)

Says the faggot posting anime girls. Nothings better than having a chick slob down on your cock and fuck her silly after. Clearly mr virgin you've never experienced this

whats a marriage i don't play gachas

>Saving for marriage
>Implying I'm ever getting married
>Implying I'm ever getting a gf

>marriage
Wew fucking lad this is potent bait

Attached: 837.png (2500x1645, 197K)

don't you have std shots to inject, Jamal?

>Sex is overrated

No it's not. There is no combined physical/emotional feeling that is better than good sex. None.

its called heroin buddy

Opiates and empathogens > sex

aheh, like marriage is a possibility for me

Attached: 1486943407409.png (1280x716, 1.08M)

Nope. Opiates feel great physically, not so much emotionally. And they come with much greater risks and side effects than sex.

Possible, I haven't tried combining the two.

sex is for sexy people and I'm not sexy so I don't need it

>Opiates feel great physically, not so much emotionally
you really dont know what youre talking about. opiates make you feel very good emotionally.

citation, einstein?

I've had them. They don't.

But hey, keep trying to convince yourself you aren't missing out on anything great.

>emotional feeling
Emotional feelings are subjective. Many people feel nothing when they have sex.

Not the good ones then

If you think it's overrated then you're fucking shit at it.
You're a fucking anime posting piece of shit weeb so I doubt you've so much as had a female that isn't related to you so much as look in your general direction.

Empathogens are great if you want to feel better emotionally.

All feelings are subjective.

If you don't feel any emotions when you're fucking, you aren't having very good sex.

Never tried heroin or other street drugs, but I've had a wide variety of prescription opiates. Dilaudid, morphine, oxycontin and norco that I can remember off the top of my head. None of them gave any emotional pleasure, purely physical.

lol no, you probably got some 5mg hydrocodones from your dentist and think that qualifies you as an opiate expert. they give you euphoria and make you not give a shit about your sex drive.

I've had so much sex that I just don't feel anything from it anymore. The only time I feel anything is when it hurts. I crave more and more fucked up experiences, hungering endlessly.

Why do you lie to me oldpenis?

>lie
if you're a low iq nigger then maybe sex is the absolute in your meaningless life, but if you're anything more than some hoodrat, there's a plethora of experience beyond it

why do you have to make me feel bad oldpenis

there's nothing to feel bad about user, you're doing great, I support you, and you smell amazing

fucking or not fucking is not something I have ever stressed about in my entire life, and it's not because of lack of opportunities or w/e.
it will happen eventually, like I said there are more important things in life, least for me.

>and you smell amazing

Attached: 1515491372974.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Based and redpilled user kun

>it will happen eventually

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

why does it matter to you or not, faggot?

It doesn't, I'm just pointing out that you're lying to yourself. If you want to keep deluding yourself, be my guest.

Why does that matter to you, faggot?