Would you move to a deserted island to live if there was a girl into you there? No internet ever again

Would you move to a deserted island to live if there was a girl into you there? No internet ever again.

Attached: 14.jpg (1280x1815, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_and_South_Brother_Islands,_New_York_City
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being alone with a woman on an island for all eternity
Literal hell

>Would you move to a deserted island to live if there was a girl into you there? No internet ever again.
nope

If this doesn't end in a pure parent-child relationship I will be mad

user please, its like you never read hentai

although there WAS one hentai about a scientist guy who created two lolis to fuck but couldnt bring himself to do it so he adopted them

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x1815, 347K)

>Would you move to a deserted island to live if there was a girl into you there? No internet ever again.
nah

This. Had to live on an island with some women, one of the worst experiences of my life. They're completely totally incompetent and cannot even survive for themselves, you have to do the work for multiple people and shoulder all the effort and responsibility.

On my own, sure. WIth a woman or women, I'd rather die probably.

What's the name of this comic please?

forgot, but the artist is yukiyoshi mamizu so you should be able to find it easily

It's kaki hoshuu, chapter 8 or 9

no it's not, thats some student teacher bullshit

Try chapter 9,fucking faggot

>won't have to work
>free fuck every day
>she'll love and serve me
>no protection
>she'll get pregnant
>will have to take care of baby on deserted island
no thanks

Wow I didn't know they made British sex tourist mangas.

>kojima got distracted by sex so much, that he fell overboard
What a setup

>exchanging all of the advances of modern society, access to real medicine, access to secure food supplies, and access to the accumulated sum of all human knowledge just to live on a deserted island with some broad
>she's going to be into me, OP says, but of course she's going to be into me, I'll be the only available male for the rest of our short lives until we die of malnutrition, disease or hurricane
Whoa... so this is the power of Jow Forums...

Attached: big yote.png (413x658, 413K)

sick bantz lol

Yes I hate the internet.

Attached: F2829BEB-C966-4158-8CD7-80A177EDFAD3.jpg (250x241, 13K)

He didn't say any of that though just that there was no internet.

I think it's implied with "deserted island"
Otherwise all that shit would have to grow on trees

Desert just means uninhabited
There are deserted islands in New York
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_and_South_Brother_Islands,_New_York_City

>although there WAS one hentai about a scientist guy who created two lolis to fuck but couldnt bring himself to do it so he adopted them
And they raped him. He fucked them anyways.

what is the name of that hentai with the scientist?

What the fuck would I even eat?

After reading on actual stories where this happens. (Look into Lucy Irvine's Castaway and watch the documentary "The Real Castaway") I would absolutely not do this for more than three months.