Always wondered how does it feel to take LSD

Always wondered how does it feel to take LSD

Is it all trippy like pic related, or something else?

Asking for a friend

Attached: 0via5flozs1y.jpg (692x666, 138K)

Kinda yeah but its not visual part thats the most trippy

It's fun as fuck and how deep you go depends on the dose. I don't get the "it changes you" hippy sit from it, but while on it you have a different perspective on everything.

It's a lot less distinctive than that. Mostly, everything will just look funny and colors will be wack. People put to much emphasis on visuals when thinking about acid. It's mostly a mental thing. I personally don't believe anything you experience on acid you don't experience already, either, so take that as you will.

You get some similar effects if you stay up for over 40 hours. It's relatively easy to not sleep on friday and stay up until sunday night. Try staring at carpets and patterns and stuff and they'll start moving on their own.

LSD itself has far stronger effects that work in different ways though... although they're related to sleep deprivation the effects you get are much more intense from LSD. Sleep deprivation will get you started though.

I always used sleep deprivation to inspire creativity.

That's actually really interesting user. Any tips on doing it safely and not falling asleep?

Imagine something that is so complex that you can't imagine it and that moves and reacts to your emotions and you've pretty much got it

the RC DOC produces visuals very similar to that in the pic.

I've done acid three or four times. It's not the most visual psychedelic out there by any stretch, what visuals you do get are mostly things like 'breathing' walls, things changing shape, your reflection looking really weird/warped in the mirror, etc.

What really characterizes acid to me is mental and physical stimulation + this vague sense of 'weirdness' and derealization. You also have these weird thought loops that don't make much sense, and you're about 10x as emotionally sensitive as you'd normally be, so anything funny is like gut bustingly hilarious but anything scary is 10 times as scary and makes you feel like a caged animal.

I can't stress enough that the visuals are really the least of the experience. Compared to say DMT visuals they're really nothing.

> compared to DMT visuals they are nothing
I never would've guessed user, thanks for the very smart input on the matter

I've never done LSD before, but my mom did in the 80's.
She said she thought it was snowing and trees would change in size.

Pretty accurate description. I have the feeling that acid makes "things" in the most general sense more obvious. Sensory shortcomings of the eyes, genuine strangeness of everyday things, thoughts and the structure of them, etc. I think these are things that we feel every day but don't notice until acid makes to obvious for us.

Feels pretty good. Not always though but it's fine most of the time. Things look really nice. When the trees wave remember to wave back. Also get you thinking about a lot of stuff.
Unless you go hard (+300ug) and all your vision is made up of fractals and you loose every sense of self but in a good way

Forget sleep for the next 12 hours though.

Attached: 1532839464919.png (731x468, 984K)

I've done 1P-LSD twice.
3 things you will experience
1. Brain fry
2. words moving back and forth slightly
3. you can feel your throat

t. tripped for 30+ hours

4. though loops

thats it

self-introspection
a weird, sometimes uncomfortable feeling across your entire body
music sounds better
general euphoria. alot of giggling
colour enhancement and psychedelic visuals
t. tripped 500+ hours

Attached: cathedral.jpg (2048x2048, 992K)

The loops are great until the psychosis hits and you've been telepathically communicating over a mind-discord-server you found by skimming a secret code on reddit, then one of the other on the discord servers comes to your house wanting to rape you leading you to jump out of the window and run into the woods, wearing only your pants.

dude don't make fun of my fucking post bitch asshoe

I took 200ug in the beginning, 4 hours later i took another 100ug, an hour later i took another 100ug.

I tripped for 30+ hours. Not fun and it was a "bad" trip i guess. Fuck

don't be stupid next time especially with drugs you're inexperienced with, shouldn't have gone past 200

Do you just pretend to be retarded or is this really how you think? How did you manage to avoid all harm reduction advice on your way to ordering 1P-LSD?

Depends on what type of acid you take.
It basically turns your world upside down.
As if the rules of the universe you knew changed all of a sudden, a parallel world where you're trippin balls.
It is either heavy on your mind like this ^ where your thoughtpatterns completely change. The other Type of acid is stronger in terms of optics/visuals. Taking a standard dose of 100-300mcs usually only alters how you see things. Different colors, light-levels, basic visual effects (still images moving, patterns, flowing, stop motion moving, blur, ...).
Heavier visuals where you actually halucinate is 500mcs and more.
If you want to try, start small & have a sober tripsitter friend with you. An enviroment where you feel safe/home. Be prepared.

1P-LSD wouldn't last that long.

100mcs of 1P-LSD peak lasts for 3-4 hours, after that you're mostly yourself. 300mcs would last 6-8 hours, 10max.