Worldwide about 1 percent of the population is diagnosed with schizophrenia

>Worldwide about 1 percent of the population is diagnosed with schizophrenia
>1 percent
D-Did I win the lottery?

Attached: 874219741239812.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>1 in 100 chance of schizophrenia
>1 in 100 chance of autism
>1 in 10000 chance of having both
For a while I thought I had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma as well which has 1 in 1000 odds.

Schizophrenia is often side diagnose, because basicly anyone who is insane has traits from schizophrenia.

> anyone who is insane has traits from schizophrenia.
what does insanity look like

Schizophrenia doesn't exist.
Was diagnosed by some fucking whackjob who got me put on these pills that messed with my mind. Filled with mind blocking chemicals and I'm certain they cause brain damage.
Stopped taking them on the down low and desu never felt better. Know the truth now but when I was on them I was a fucking machine.
Wake up lads

Yeah, my dad has schizophrenia and im likely to get if I take any strong drugs like weed, or LSD

That's something a person with schizophrenia would say.

Schizophrenia is like the one mental illness that DOES exist and quitting your medication is dangerous and could lead to you going on a psychotic rampage and killing people or yourself.

>what does insanity look like

Attached: insanity.gif (400x289, 197K)

>whiny bitch faggot gets misdiagnosed and misprescribed
>lmao PD doesn't exist ppl))

Attached: 1553108571713.jpg (344x382, 35K)

Pretty much this according to normie-psychiatrist.

Attached: 2014-12-31 23.18.07.jpg (3264x1836, 1.45M)

Schizophrenia is just synchronicity noticing that's so cranked up they can't make any meaningful sense of it. Everyone has elements of schizophrenic thinking, it's a spectrum, most are just socially functional with it and minimal. It's noticing the fundamental interconnectedness of everything. Psychiatrists do not heal people, they heal society. Everything comes down to your functionality as a cog in the society machine.

Where the schizophrenic drowns, the mystic swims.

More lies from the mouth of the snake

just went off my pills too

That's complete bullshit, most schizophrenics are not violent at all. But you are right, they can be very harmful to themselves depending on the delusion.

>Strong drugs
>Weed
user...I

Bumping OREGANOOOOO originallli

syd barrett is rolling in his grave

i wouldn't even consider lsd a strong drug, i feel more sober on acid than i do on weed, but i definitely enjoy acid more

dont worry we all won it
actually i have to confirm something
is seeing like shadows of people just on the edge of your eye normal or am i finally giving up to madness
i didnt kill anyone yet why do i see all this
it feels like they are actually alive and spying on me

>have some crazies in extended family
>enjoy smoking weed
>had times when it would make me paranoid and even see actual hallucinations, as in people and animals that aren't there
>whenever I'm even slightly sleep deprived I see animals in the corner of my eye
>had weird episode when I was 18 in which I believed some really mental shit, actually started cutting my knees to write messages, it went away after a month or two as suddenly as it came

I should be okay though? I feel alright mentally for a good while now and I'm 21

I had negative symptoms and brief episodes of psychosis for years before finally developing the full-blown illness at the age of 25. Be concerned.

I just want to be a normal boi

You fucking retards, most psychiatric prescriptions are just mind numbing drugs, they sedate but not fix anything, they literally shut down the brain and its responses to just make the patient tame and call it a day.

Yup, you really won the shit lottery, my schizo friend. Normies that say shit like "lol just improve yourself" have no idea how good they have it in life. Some people are truly fucked. Are taking meds at least? Don't be like this retard >have schizoid personality disorder
>10% chance of developing schizophrenia
Please tell me the delusions are at least fun. Will I be able to feel something for once?

Attached: welp.png (521x282, 11K)

>Please tell me the delusions are at least fun.
Actually believeing you are going to die if you fall asleep was not fun and that I was being followed