Hyena wife. Every day until you like it (or until I get one and have better things to do than post on Jow Forums)

Hyena wife. Every day until you like it (or until I get one and have better things to do than post on Jow Forums).

Attached: Hyena Wife.jpg (300x450, 39K)

Nice trips op, hopefully you get a hyena wife soon.

I look forward to the day all of you fags are forcefully ejected from helicopters hovering thousands of feet in the air.

I'll take over hyenawifeposting responsibilities for you when you're sick OP.
I will literally monitor the catalog for you and post the daily hyena thread when I notice that you have yet to do so.

I got yr back, OP

Attached: 1446074920121.jpg (367x384, 22K)

Fuck off, femdom is shit

I just want a tall gf that will bully me and humiliate me until I start crying and then cuddle me and tell me she loves me
why the hate

Attached: 1514937410786.jpg (1229x1300, 543K)

Thanks. Y-you too.
Hyena wives have nothing to do with communism.
Lol, thanks man.
Yeah femdom is the shit.

Because you post this disgusting shit everyday, and it's pointless trash. Not only is it unrealistic, it's uninteresting, repulsive, and degenerate. If you truly want to find someone, you certainly won't find them here by making trash threads over and over again. Truly, how I wish all of you femdom/gay/tranny daily posters would be rounded up and shot. The quality of the board would improve tenfold.

that's a lot of assumptions senpai
also sounds like some hot opinion, a trash one but still

Maledom is way superior faggot

That just sounds pretty gay.

Give it more variety so you don't get sick of it user

The last two threads had meme themes. I'll come up with some more, but it's kinda hard to do while keeping the OP immediately recognizable.

Anybody know where I can find that mask

Maledom is hot when done right, but femdom is way superior.

Confidence is sexy, and women are hot when exhibiting such. Submissive women are cute, but not hot.

I'm attracted to hot women. It's that warm fuzzy feeling inside since you were a child to look up to an attractive imposing woman. Subs don't do that for me. They just annoy me more than anything.

Attached: 1530732870192 (1).jpg (1329x2048, 309K)

>maledom is way superior
99% of it is soulless garbage.

Attached: 1529836918539.jpg (1252x1157, 485K)

>unrealistic, it's uninteresting, repulsive, and degenerate
Sounds like the majority of Jow Forums threads.

How have you not been banned yet? Fuck off disgusting fag.

Is there something specific about this fetish that bothers you guys? We have threads about feet, sniffing panties, and fucking scat that don't draw this kind of bullshit. If you're determined to fight degeneracy shouldn't you be in /r9gay/?

I love my hyena girlfriend. I can't wait to marry her.

Attached: 1444508494997.gif (382x319, 694K)

>tfw you actually have a gf that is similar to this
>she likes to tease me and loves to see me embarrassed
She's not taller though, it's rare to meet a girl over 6 foot.

Attached: 4955741+_7dc6fb36e36c1d79e4b41abcf0180bdc.png (192x255, 32K)

Hot gif. Got any stories?
Same question if you're not the same guy as above.

I wish my gf would do that with me

doverywantblox

Attached: 1542408588122.gif (300x354, 214K)

Finally, a thread I can get behind

I wish a hyena woman would get behind me and big spoon while cuddling,

You will regret it user.
I had a hyena wife
She kicked me in the back of the head hard enough to put me into a literal coma and stole $20,000 from me.

Or maybe it was because she was a slav?
Who knows?

Slavs are just cunts in general.

I'm starting to think so. But oh boy - that ass was thicc, and she damn near drained my soul out through my dick, but it blew up in my face so hard.

Be leery of your hyena wives.