Who is this anons? Any info on her? As far as I know she browses and posts here? Any info? Is she some slut?

Who is this anons? Any info on her? As far as I know she browses and posts here? Any info? Is she some slut?

Attached: 1550491137660.gif (320x240, 626K)

i remember that thread. i think she has a piss fetish too

This is some other pic of her from some fembot thread where she said she was into degenerate stuff such as being pissed on and ddlg shit

Attached: 1551017150035.png (720x1440, 1.17M)

bargain bin muffy

Yeah that's why I'm asking if someone knows her to tell us more about it and her, she's so hot
Do you have link to that thread? I wanna read it again

Who
the
fuck
cares
about
this
rando
? ? ?

On second thought she looks kinda emo and chill, which is generally my type.

Don't you fucking DARE get started on a new fucking absolute nobody to perpetually post and obsess over.
This board is so fucking bad for it.
You cunts have only just stopped posting that fucking bint Ciara.

She apparently is goth or some shit idk, she's into degenerate fetishes (pic relates is what she posted in some fembot thread about fetishes) and said she had 4 bfs so probably she's a slut.

Attached: IMG_20190320_195408.jpg (1080x459, 121K)

she probably ruined all the guys she has been with and now those guys never be satisfied with normie girls again.

I don't care I just wanna hear those degenerate stories or at least some more stuff about her

Do you think she has fucked chads before?

she looks like the type that goes for bad boy chads, so yea

What is bad boys chads even? And feels bad knowing shes been literally pissed on and humiliated sexually by some Chad

bad boy chad=criminal types

Damn I'm not sure about it, she looks like the type of girl who would go for Jow Forums/Discord chads though

You're worse than pathetic.

You must be her kek

This is some kind of low key Muffy.

Isn't she the one who came (or most likely faked that she came) with some dildo doing only anal?
I had that video but I lost it

Who? Maybe you're confusing her with some camwhore, also sauce on that shit

ayyy thats me add me on discord Green Tea#0549

Can you rephrase that in english please

>ayyy thats me add me on discord Green Tea#0549
What if I want you to piss on me instead

nope.jpeg

This is some weak bait probably lol

>nope.jpeg
Bitch

also only blackbots pls n ty

Not to whiteknight but check the archives, she said this person is impersonating her.

why do you retards obsess over each and every female that is posted in any given thread? she's a nobody, she didn't even post these pictures herself. quit your stupid vendettas

Who cares she's probably some huge slut who's fucked only chads

mad cause i dont fuck with white boys thats cool

Tell us more about you, do you like being pissed on?

you're probably op and you're buttmad at this girl. pathetic.

ja and eating ass :3
nope

Stop impersonating her you nigga and tells what you about her

english do you speak it and what are you faffin on about

Why do you hate me for my skin color? I'm a chill dude.

This is a bad boy chad
But I feel like Chad wouldn't be willing to put up with her kinks, since he's also a normie and all...

blackbots are masculine i cant help it i dont hate anyone i just have a preference