Schizoid general

hows it going for you fellas

Attached: devil.jpg (225x350, 47K)

Oh my, r9k is the place for schizoids?

I think I wandered into just the right place.

Reporting in

Second day on Ariprizole for my depression, haven't noticed anything significant yet, will continue

Also, having some thought about getting some amph tommorow and going on fapping spree, don't know how it will react to meds though

Attached: 1550427285887.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

Schizotypal is where it's at.

Anyone else feeling particularly foggy these past few days? I can barely focus on anything.

I might be schizoid desu. At this point I don't want anymore labels. I'm already diagnosed as depressed and obsessive compulsive.

Attached: 1553029001117.jpg (750x555, 82K)

How tf did you get your doc to diagnose you and medicate you?

Self-medicating the boredom and annoyances away is so much easier.

Diagnoses feed them selves.

Don't listen to any of those pharma kikes, if there's a "chemical imbalance" it's because of how we are domesticated. With the rates of depression these days, you'd think we'd ask "what's wrong with society". But that's not what is asked because it serves the upper echelons. Instead we drug anyone who notices we're on a farm into zombies. Meds don't heal, they cover symptoms. Happiness has to be found within, that's much easier said than done. Society is what's sick, and anyone with brain function already knows this. We're all complacent because we think nobody else cares, it's a feedback loop.

Attached: tmp_28066-1549396961706-418826060.jpg (540x623, 56K)

based and accurate response.

The kikes will even admit that the "chemical imbalance" is bullshit if you ask them the right questions. People are so easy to let themselves get medicated (chemically lobotomized). Can't wait till all this shit backfires in 40 years.

>40 years
If the line-out-the-door of shit that's about to backfire within the next 10 years doesn't go off, I think the meds are going to backfire sooner than that.

i just made an appointment with a psychiatrist and told him what i think it was and what meds i have in sight and she prescribed this, while i had Bupropion in mind it isn't legally sold in my country
you got it completely wrong, mate. It was i who fucking noticed that my fucking brain just won't produce dopamine no matter what i did, no amount of
>da joos
is going to change the fact that i have severe biochemical problem that impedes my life, no matter how much i try to change my life

Attached: 1552424468196.png (640x800, 599K)

they might but it will take a long time for it to get out to the public. The side effects will be hidden for a really long time, kinda like cigarettes. It's in the best interest of these companies to keep that kind of stuff on the downlow. The conflict of interest between big pharma and the drug manufacturers is just too profitable for morals to kick in and change to happen so soon.

Based trips.

Tangentially related, but I'm pretty sure unless we end up in the absolute dystopian timeline, that we will look back on gender reassignment surgery like we look back on frontal lobotomies now.

It's so frustrating, in private it seems like everyone realizes how sick this all is, but these fucking normans are so driven by their social capital they don't dare say anything controversial.

it's not a biochemical problem, it's a problem with your psychology. You're stuck in some sort of loop due to certain behaviors you have or things you've not resolved in the past and if you can figure out what those things are then you will be able to restore your life. That is what a therapist is meant to help you do but sadly most of them just want a paycheck and don't really care about their patients. If you don't believe me then that's fine, but you will struggle with the same problems until you die and the drugs won't help you.

lmao fuck yes

I feel like we most definitely will realize the error in our ways but I don't think it will happen in this generation unfortunately.

It's that way because you accept it to be that way. Don't belittle your consciousness to a series of chemical reactions, it is much more than that.

Industrial society is constant stream of dopamine hits in a plethora of ways. It's not surprising we end up like this. Don't ever hand your self determination over to another.

I dunno, even recently I've felt the gears of the public mind start churning on that one. Of course it's going to get spun somehow in a new direction to sell you on something else before the public mind could really grasp the implications of it. I incidentally was able to watch a few TV advertisements recently and a noticeable amount of them were somehow bringing up allusions to censorship because that ideas in the public mind. Of course it didn't say anything about the state of censorship right now or really have anything to do with the product they were selling. They were alluding to this real social concern just to grab your attention for a second to sell you bullshit. I think one of them was about toothpaste.

It's you who in some self-imposed paranoid loop man, therapy won't do jack shit to me as I'm literally more intelligent and know more in that field that some scam therapists in my shithole of country. I know and tried every single psychological trick there is to no avail, i objectivly know how and why my situation came to be, me genes and what my inherited deceases and shortcomings are. No therapists will help whey your brain just wont produce the motivational and happiness substances no matter how hard you think and try, i know - i tried.

Attached: 1553111281352.jpg (225x350, 22K)

people say they're so opposed to it but yet the amount of people taking these drugs is still on the rise. It's like people know there is a risk but they don't care because they just want an easy way out of their problems. I don't know if the social concern is enough to outweigh the laziness of the average person. The worst part is, the people who are truly too mentally ill to function are sold these drugs as a cure that will never truly work. Even if it seems dangerous, they think they have no other option.

If you think you've tried everything and it hasn't worked then you didn't stick to the solution long enough or you didn't really fix the problem. We all like to think we've tried everything and that we are victims of our circumstances but that isn't the case for anybody, no matter how smart you are. I do agree with you on the point that most therapists are absolute fucking garbage and don't do what they're meant to do but you can take the teachings that they are meant to follow and use them for yourself without their express help. Even if you think you're out of options, drugs will not help you. They cannot solve your problems, and you're a guinea pig that is simply testing them out for the next generation.

I'm not belittle anything, nor do dopamine start to magically reproduce when i want it to, i just cant experience joy from anything, can't form productive and healthy habits, i can't even feel sab about my situation cuz i have literally no emotions.
Your paranoia gets to me man, it's just as unhealthy. It's not so much rocket science - I can't feel joy from social interaction, sex and intimacy due to SPD, and complete anhedonia, apathy and amotivation due to depression. Those medication supposedly will help to balance that last part out which will enable me to form healthy habits on my own and get off medication eventually. It's not that hard to understand, but you still in some fantasy world of kike denial, you need medicine more than i do, man.

Attached: 1551295729686.jpg (686x815, 47K)

When do you plan on transitioning? It seems most schits want to become a sissy, have you ever been TOPPED?

Managed to fuck a bottom twink off of Grindr last night so it could be worse

Yo

Im a mental health professional

you guys are making it worse by commiserating about it.

stress, and dopamine, and schizo affective disorder or schizophrenia is a worse mix than happiness and schizophrenia

You really wont impove at all until you accept that calling yourself a "schizo" and feeling bad about is is very much the same as saying your own name and feeling like shit about it.

you might as well be black folks upset about slavery.

What if don't feel bad about it, what if i just unable to feel bad, or good, or anything? I'm using it as a point of reference and a thing of concentrated studies. Label is just a lable, me is just me, no point in feeling anything about it, just doing your best to fix things that makes your living a hell.

I just want medication, legally, to deal with my apparent issues.
I don't feel bad about nor do I care what others think of me.

Fuck me I hit literally all of them and have since I was a young teen. How do fix?

Attached: lain_237.jpg (1520x1080, 177K)

Good ol' narcotics, dear user.

Feels like reading a wikipedia article about yourself, doesn't it? Fucking sucks

It's not hard to understand at all. But that doesn't mean it's right. You keep trying to gaslight me like your kike therapists did to you but I know by the way that you talk you will never believe me because you aren't willing to look at the opinions of other with any open mindedness. You clearly identify with your "illness" and I am sure you use it to excuse a number of things in your life but that doesn't mean it's valid. I get it, the promise of these drugs is appealing but at the end of the day there is no real evidence that they work. It's a chemical bandaid for a problem you've yet to solve in your own life. Everyone says that they will go off the drugs but most people just end up taking them till they give up on themselves or kill themselves. You say you can't feel joy from certain things maybe it's because you're not meant to. Not everyone is meant to like social interaction and if you see that as a problem then it is a personality trait that you need to work on. No kike magic can help you.

Not who you were replying to buut.

Being able to label yourself upon a detailed description fitting yourself is pleasant in the way that it makes it easier to find appropriate ways to handle your problems, I suppose.

I agree with your points but your reddit spacing makes me wanna kill myself

>there is no real evidence that they work
Hmm, say what now?

How do you people deal with boredom?
Timesinks are great to deal with the wait, but the boredom is killing me.

it felt more like solidifying the perception that I'm defective and can be summed up as a simple internet page. There being enough people like me running around to warrant a wikipedia article makes me feel like a commodity. Not interested in "fixing" myself either because then I wouldn't be who I genuinely am. I'd have to chemically lobotomize myself to "fix" it anyways.
There's so many aspect to it that make it all balance out to a dull zero sum.

>But that doesn't mean it's right
It's not a question of right and wrong you spaz. It's about fixing myself, i know people in similar situations that was able to turn tables thanks to meds. My grandfather was a diagnosed schitzo, and SPD gets inherited in 50-59% of cases. Yeah, that's right - studies that shat on your
>da joos pharma conspiracy
And yet your walls of text amounts to a little more than
>just be urself bro))
There isn't a single worthwhile point for me to consider open mindedness to your opinion. And no, I don't "identify" with my "illness" its just spot on and i use it i said before - point of reference to help my cause. And no again, i don't see a problem with me not liking social games, i completely accept myself and don't want to change in spite myself. Now depression, now that is different matter entirely, as it forbids me from doing thing i literally want and like and thanks, but I'll take my chances with meds instead of some armchair paranoid conspiracy theorist that says that i just need to try useless things more and be my fucking self.

Attached: 1553116189964.png (640x1080, 784K)

Always pleasant to see Lain in the spd thread.

It's going. just the same as every other day.

what's this about fogginess?
is that common?
how to fix
I often find it hard to think

I feel like it's something more in the energy field right now. Bunch of people are feeling it

>is that common?
It comes and goes, but I think that is a normal thing for all people.
I have no idea how to fix it.

Show me the evidence then lmao

>It's not a question of right and wrong you spaz
I meant right as in correct, not morally lol.

I didn't say to be yourself, you right now are shitty and you need fixing. You clearly do identify with your illness if you think it's spot on, that is what that means lmao.
>don't want to change in spite of myself
well there's the fucking problem lmao. If you don't want to change you will be miserable forever, idiot. You unravel your problems so easily. Maybe I should have been your therapist.

You need to fix yourself not be yourself, there is a big difference there.

who here constantly talking to alternate personalities

Attached: 1551227255876.jpg (978x1200, 149K)

I used to do it a lot when I was younger.

Which alternate personalities are your favorites?

>so starved of social contact I talk in my mind to some of my old friends when I'm somewhere that reminds me of them for instance in a bus if I've ever talked to them in a bus
>catch people staring at me after i snap out of it
>not sure if I just make weird faces or actually talk out lound sometimes
Who /entry level schizophrenia/ here?

>you need to fix yourself
And that's precisely what I'm doing. I suspect a fundamental problem and deal with it accordingly, it's not a question of psychology, it's a simple yet crucial physiology. No therapist could possibly make it right, i tried for years with introspection, self-reflection, psychological tricks and all than and got my share of profits, but the problem persists.
Also, you misunderstood me - I'm don't want to change according to some abstract norm people like you implying, i completely content with myself, it's the body that isn't working properly and need fixing. The PD is not what causing distress like you needlessly presumed - the meds are here to restore neural biochemistry in right order and then the rest is up to me.
I repeat myself - I don't identify with illness in any way, I lived my whole life without label and then suddenly getting one accurately does nothing but help to centralize info and studies, as you see i don't call myself in any way different and excuse myself in any way according to some shit label - it should provide enough proof.
So the bottom line is - there's no "right" or "correct" way of doing things as long as you get the desired result, as simple as that.

Attached: 1553121156192.png (267x326, 143K)

>Who /entry level schizophrenia/ here?
I do often have conversations in my mind with people I ghost.
Only at work or other places where I am completely unable to communicate with others.

Unless you actually sense/believe/see them there you should be alright, dear user.

>actually have a Diavolo/Doppio type deal going on where I am the Doppio and have a Diavolo telling me what to do or how to approach situations
>sometimes let the Diavolo "personality" take over to handle stressful situations or times when I need confidence/strength, I am basically a bystander during these periods

I didn't actually realise this wasn't normal until I read the Part 5 manga

Attached: DiavoloProfile.png (463x841, 986K)

I have more or less the same shtick going on and it gives me an existencial crisis

Same, I've designated a prime person who dishes out orders to the others, I pretend to have a conversation with them to calm myself and remember my long term goals throughout the day. I like to think it's a relatable think actual people do that the author was basing it on from his own life and I am not just roleplaying as an anime character.

If this is possible I'll have to give it a try, sounds pretty useful

That's the thing, you have no desire to change who you fundamentally are but who you fundamentally are is the problem in itself. Your biochemestry is fine and even if it was out of whack the only thing that could truly help that would be to develop a new diet. You think you have all the answers but I assure you you're wrong on this one and you will come to regret taking the easy way out. You need to change who you are if you are unhappy, kikepills will not make you happy.

But who am I right? Just some rando on the internet? Yeah, well you live your life, at the end of the day I don't care. After all you're not paying me to care. You will eventually see that i am right and I am satisfied that you will have no way of coming back to me and telling me. That's okay though, I don't need to prove a point, I just want to inform you. It's your prerogative as to whether or not you want to listen. Good luck to you.

(p.s when you talk about your intelligence relative to others you sound like a major douchebag with an attitude problem, maybe fix that too)