Ricecels why not get a black gf?

ricecels why not get a black gf?

Attached: adb54e8ea67f8e0c122e91e220ca1918.jpg (500x667, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugHR1zLRi8E
openscholarship.wustl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1551&context=law_globalstudies
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.1029.4694&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

puke. who photoshopped this

There's a black girl i like but she thinks I'm a loser too.

>lowest test men with the highest test women
doomed

its not photoshop, black girls love asian bois

Attached: AMBW.png (343x464, 334K)

i know. but asian boys dont see black girls that way.

they make good children though, the children will be both high IQ and masculine

LOL cringe asf

marrying a black girl is the only way out of inceldom for an azn boi

Attached: fc67494ab10a8fc8d4fe646afbc2a28d.jpg (500x375, 25K)

hahahaha. incel life aint bad

ask her out, shes probably just being tsundere

>picking up dinner after gym
>at korean spicy chicken place
>leaving with my carry out
>black woman waiting for her take out starts frantically puffing her hair as im walking past

hahaha BYE

its sad that youd rather just fap to white men fucking asian girls instead of marrying a beautiful black woman

Attached: chinese-man-black-woman.jpg (500x375, 105K)

ya i actually would. asian men dont find black women attractive, theres like 5 pictures of these "couples" on the whole internet.

the "i gave up" face on his face

you can hate me for being an incel asshole but i dont care.

I can't imagine how fucked you are the in the head

nope there is thousands of asian men who like black queens

Attached: d3955018319884fc947e3e7d94ed3607.jpg (633x639, 75K)

reality: youtube.com/watch?v=ugHR1zLRi8E

the only girls asian guys can get are weebs. weebs aren't common irl despite being all over the internet, for every weeb girl there are 50 ricecels

I genuinely agree that Blasian babies are the cutest babies. I don't know anything about how they perform otherwise though. I've never actually met one. Just a rare pairing, I suppose.

thousands?

you dont know me.

These Asians are so fugly but the girls they're with are cute. It's not fair where's my ebony qt3.14???

yep thousands of riccels are moving to africa to get blacks gfs

Attached: chinese-man-with-black-african-women-11.jpg (600x450, 42K)

hahaha you dont even have more than 5 pictures. same old photos

i still have more

Attached: 600_455851659.jpg (451x600, 38K)

thats maggie's ex bf, he got dumped by Lucille. try again

you dont have to be alone, just get a black gf

Attached: blackgirl1.jpg (571x600, 51K)

sad. cant even find pictures not older than 10 years

heres a recent one

Attached: tumblr_pntr45ZMZ51tb786t_1280.jpg (720x1280, 191K)

if you look at his sunglasses, hes cringing hard asf

i think he looks pretty happy with his black queen

Attached: tumblr_pddm7eEYTm1uxkfsso1_400.jpg (400x505, 49K)

a ricebot is a guy who think hes fine, also known as a Storm Ranger. he always talking about BWC, and shitposts on Jow Forums.

Attached: 4D87E7E8-D932-4557-96C2-B557597C6919.jpg (404x612, 37K)

Timbaland had Aaliyah MURDERED cus he didnt want her dating no ricelet.

Attached: 489FC61B-1381-4014-91FE-284B99AC1096.png (400x628, 284K)

this is true love, black women are the only ones capable of loving asian me

Attached: 1de0d5215e56f01cefaf2788cf2e74d2.jpg (750x1334, 143K)

why dont you have a black gf, bro?

im a white man who only dates asian women

das rite bruther

my family would disown me if I even touched darkies

if you dont like black women, you can date a black man instead

Attached: e630050e46b31f141395cb963bf0788a.png (500x498, 393K)

This

But also this

Fcking got raped by a ugandan girl and have to go for std and hiv test, sure that she gave me hepatitis b already famalam orginalo

yo bro thats wassup

its better to be disowned instead of being an incel

Attached: d0a19f7e2c406a7b2c3c45b68c8dfc54.png (739x751, 1.14M)

ASIAN MEN ARE FOR WHITE PUSSY
WITH ALL THE EXCESS MALE BALANCE IN CHINA FROM ONE CHILD POLICY, I WILL BUILD A HAREM OF QT AZN BOIS

Shut the fuck up man, we are just here for work and we have to marry for citizenship to carry out business or we got raped. Not even kidding. Some of us are also just escaped prisoners from the work camps in northern subsaharn. Fuck you. There are some nice black girls but i wanna live not here.

hear, hear! i am the designated sushi (sexy) chef.

White girls - so hot that they can only love themselves or other white girls.

Attached: 5B3A5120-8345-4E3B-82F2-C4D64E0FFCA9.jpg (640x960, 104K)

>and we have to marry for citizenship to carry out business or we got raped.
how does that work?
>marry my sister or i rape you

That's not much considering China holds a seventh of the human population.

or the exact opposite

>50 ricecels
>tfw no 50 azn boi husbands to run a 24/7 train on my pussy until i'm so crammed full of ricemilk I shit out tofu

You can as foreigner only have 49% share in some countries or a 100% ownership but yiu need an investment licence wich needs you to prove investment level of above 100000usd.
To avoid it, many Chinese and some of us other asians marry black girls for citizenship to avoid that. Also black girls get us drunk or stun us with chloroform to fuck as and get pregnant to force us to marry them since we increase there status. But Uganda as example wants to limit marry rights of chinese hahaha.
T. Based non chinese asian that dies of hepatits

interesting
the black girls just want your money right? probably better for them than marrying a deadbeat local

Not realy, there enough upperclass black business man around and asians are famous for being hard on the money with theire wifes here. Girls get the status since it's considered we asians tend to stick with our family and try to enable the kids a future. Also we are unlikely to cheat in their mindset and black a f r i c a n girls watched way to much disney movies or something, they love all the meme romance.

wtf i love african girls now

Did you not listen??
> litteraly rape
> Disease

And you never asked if they are good looking

are black men incels in africa?

Is it weird to me if black girls look more natural paired with Asian guys than white girls look with Asian guys? Maybe something to do with the similarity in face structure i.e. flatter, more neotenous skulls.

When I see a white woman with an Asian male I think 'that's cute, good for them' but at the same time, something often looks 'off'. Maybe because white girls tend to be the same height if not taller than their Asian boyfriends? It kind of throws off the feminine/masculine balance or something.

>t. girl with an asian fetish

I think it's stupid for Asian guys to put white pussy on a pedestal then see another race as totally unattractive, some black/desi girls are hidden gems. Plus Blasian babies are cute.

Also a lot of black girls are into Asian men because they're kinda like white men but with better manners and (usually) less racist. My pretty black friend went to Korea and tons of guys wanted to sleep with her but nobody wanted to seriously date her. It's depressing given how Koreans literally obsess over and copy black culture all the time.

Asians are still obsessed with skin color bc they see themselves as nominal whites. If you intend to live in the west you should remember nobody cares about that shit here and it shouldn't bother you.

They most likely don't want me either

Attached: 1548643057171.jpg (920x1239, 317K)

its like.. its as if asian guys have their own preferences! oh my, this is problematic.

No they just fuck a girl and than rotate and black girls fall for it everytime and cry in their pillow the next day, it's like a comic

i feel nothing looking at this. my already smol pp just shrank a little bit more.

Yeah but humans are highly suggestible and those preferences have been molded and shaped by the opinions of those around you. If you grow up watching exclusively white media you're mostly likely gonna find whites beautiful. If you grow up watching mostly Asian media you're probably gonna find Asians the most beautiful, etc. Not to mention how racist and colorist a lot of Asian parents are. I know Asians who would be disowned if they brought a black guy/girl home. Nobody's saying you can't have preferences, it's just good to examine your cognitive biases and prejudices once in a while and ask yourself if it's really your opinion or what has been drummed into you since childhood.

oh lord not this again

no asian male who thinks logically wants blasian babies. they basically look black and will get treated as black
how am I supposed to raise a nigga? I dont know shit about what they go through. they're going to be caught in an identity crisis their entire life. same reason why hapa males turn out fucked, because their parents dont know how to raise an asian boy.
racemixing is a mistake

latin america is a continent of racemixed people and the people there dont have identity issues

>colorist classism doesnt exist in latin america
KEK

I know a Hawaiian guy (a friend of my dad) who got married to and had a kid with a black woman. She's really fucking stupid though. Doesn't act like the typical ghetto ape, but still very dumb.

t. guy who has never known any hispanics. every hispanic hates every other type of hispanic. ricans hate cubans and mexicans, mexicans hate guatamalans and hondurans, chicanos hate fencejumpers and raftpaddlers. you're some ignorant little suburb kid.

It's sad, Eliot Rodget could have had opportunities into nigga affairs. Big smelly, juicy and steamed black pussies are good choices. Lusty beefy buff pusies yummy

they discriminate against the indian people but thats because of their behavior, it has nothing to do with skin color or race

you're a literal retard. colorism is probably the most pronounced on latin america of any continent

they discriminate against each other because of nationality, It has nothing to do with race

Black girls are usually mad alpha or really sweet, a perfect combination for azn guys.

you ride clean but your gas tank is on me.

Im an expat living in mexico and I see that the brown and white mexicans get along just fine

lets ride lets ride and get high

how about bl*cks? Hmmmmmm

oh look, I just googled colorism in latin america and literally got two research papers on the front page

openscholarship.wustl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1551&context=law_globalstudies

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.1029.4694&rep=rep1&type=pdf

This, asians need to cuck blacks and the circle of racial cuckholdry will be complete.

i was talking about racemixed people (mestizos) not having indentity issues, blacks arent ravemixed

asians lucky asf, got the best women.

Nah I'm pretty sure they smashed several times.

lucille definitely smashed glen more than several times.

>Asian men dating black women
Just stop. We all know black women crave the bwc.

WHAT?

*drops my metal chopsticks*

WHAT?

black women like submissive men

African women, desire to be colonized, by Big. White. Cocks. What's so hard to understand?

here comes the asian bf train, choo-choo. next stop the City of Sistas.

oh okay, cool. but those belong to asian women though.

Man I wish they did. Unfortunately the want white Chads.

Who has that facebook screenshot of the cucked African husband with his wifes half-chinese baby

Asian women aren't thicc enough to handle them.

but they sure do want to try ;^)

no. i want an african wife, i will teach her my family's recipe of cooking dog meat. she will rike it.

That would be an unwise decision.

Attached: 44l9Zyh.gif (336x248, 1.98M)

>yfw Chang gets some black pucci

Attached: 1455496659630.jpg (1280x1280, 645K)

>its the same 5 pictures from years back

sad. ricecels are doomed.

No joke, Im not that big, only about 16.5cm, but I cant bottom out in my asian girlfriend without hurting her cervix (and hurting my dick head). I cant do foggy either because my penis stretched her entrance too much that way. Asian girls really do have tiny pussies.

BWAM is the future

Attached: 1454263037730.jpg (1242x1168, 233K)

Asian men on average have higher incomes than white and black men. They are meant to spoil black women.

Attached: 1453198631815.jpg (1242x1193, 193K)