How bad is college really? what's the most robot friendly major?

how bad is college really? what's the most robot friendly major?

Attached: 1547777185149.jpg (1081x995, 314K)

History was pretty robot-friendly

Go into STEM

what sort of job could i get with that?
but im a brainlet

Attached: 1549740692105.jpg (750x790, 37K)

And end up a shitty high school history teacher no thx

college has helped me work on shitty behaviors but thats about it
no friends
no gf
average grades

Don't go into computer science! I have a computer science degree and the jobs are scarce.

pretty much this
I finally developed a work ethic after realizing it was literally impossible to procrastinate on the last day and do well enough on my homework assignments to pass. im graduating as a friendless KHV though.
t. cuckputer science major

literally all jobs for every degree are scarce. there aren't many entry-level positions out there even though society pushes the college meme hard

Teaching or working as a consultant for some place

>but im a brainlet
Then do biology or chemistry

Yes but CS is well and truly fucked. There is a glut of entry-level CS applicants right now that dwarfs the other engineering fields. In 5 years, that glut will have reached even the senior positions.

This is a lie. CS jobs are like the only stem job where there are more jobs than applicants.

I'm going to get a software engineering job as a math major and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

Take a only course OP, is the maximum level of comfy you can get.

>Study when and where you want
>No one to bother you
>Easy to manage your classes and projects

Attached: 27B.jpg (1024x682, 82K)

I'd like you to get a job. I'm actually a math/CS double major. I'm just saying it's harder than ME, for example.

>where there are more jobs than applicants
this is only true if you look at the entire industry, it hasnt been true for years pertaining to the entry-level. there are tons of job openings for EXPERIENCED programmers.

there are far more people trying to break into CS than there are entry-level positions

there are also way more entry-level job openings for CS relatively compared to engineering, im the same guy that posted this btw.

in the end it pretty much evens out. theres no such thing as simply graduating with a degree and getting a guaranteed job in any major except probably nursing

Yep. It's insane. I have a 3.9 GPA from a UC and after 200 applications, I still can't find a programming job. I've had several offers for non-programming positions.

is there any hope for a robot who's horrible with math, science, and technology?

I'm a total autist and I'm majoring in international business. Every day when I wake up, I look at the mirror and ask myself - what the hell happened? How did I get in this situation? What possessed me to make such a choice?

i still have some time left so im going to try out a club. i hope it goes well

Work on getting better at math and programming.
Stop being lazy.

I'd rather just kill myself honestly

COCK MUSIC ROCK MUSIC SHOCK MUSIC

I write code for like 10 hours a day. I still can't find a programming job. I was sent offers for QA and IT but fuck that.

Join an anime club.

>tfw getting paid over 6k USD per year just to go to college
>tuition/fees are also fully covered.
>live at home and mom drives me to school every day.
>mom always makes me really good lunches for school
>play games/read on my laptop while in the car.
>part of comfy clubs like a table top gaming club and a history/sword club.
>lots of qt girls that are easy to take creepshots of.

Are any other robots enjoying college? It's maximum comfy. The only annoying thing is doing HW.

Attached: fdd.png (600x600, 290K)

it is only bad if you make it bad. Even those who are antisocial can survive if you just focus on what makes you happy (being alone, playing games with online friends).

Wrt major, imagine you're gonna be broke for the rest of your life regardless and then choose your major. If you are good at what you do, any major will lead somewhere and if you suck, then no major will. Just not women's studies or English or history.

Your mom makes you lunch and drives you to school? What are you, 7 years old? I look forward to the day you are forced to confront reality without your mommy or her chicken nuggies.

how the hell do you get paid for it

Attached: 1547612486733.png (283x178, 8K)

Fuck off normalfag at least he's accomplishing something