I wish I was white. No one likes me here, no friends

I wish I was white. No one likes me here, no friends.

Attached: 1553097862502.png (707x1000, 496K)

Being any different race wont help with that.

It's more likely to be your appearance(not related to race), attitude and personality.

the internet is for whites you silly ethnic

Anime is non-white, what are you talking about?

Attached: 1446417298633.jpg (686x576, 37K)

If you're just a couple of shades below white you can bully anyone you want, stop complaining you disgusting sandnigger

i see a lot of non-whites saying they wish to be white. this depresses me user. do you really wish you were white? how many non-whites agree with him here? dont you feel comfy in your own skin?

what is it about being white you desire? it makes me feel more insecure as a white person hearing this. i see alot of non-whites desiring white women, is that why?

not op, but i generally find white women more attractive. dont wish i was white though, not out of dislike, just desire community and belonging which isnt guaranteed by ethnicity swapping

if you're a non-white who grows up in a white country and don't want to be white you are low IQ

What race are you op?
And why do you want to be white?

Attached: 53330460_2234749370081636_4536784455959838720_n.jpg (680x578, 66K)

Acceptance, being accepted is why.
People always look at me in a mean way anytime I do something. I don't understand. I've never done something bad in my life.
You have to mask your identity online, if you want to be friend with someone.

My only friend in life (all the way from child hood) just turned into a fullblown nazi, he stopped talking to me, guess how I feel...

Attached: IMG_8636.jpg (400x400, 205K)

You can guess, but I don't want to reveal myself, and I won't say where I live, but again; take a wild guess, it's easy, really.

I'm guessing you are either black or Asian then. Fuck what others think friendo, if they judge you based on race alone they are not worth your attention anyway

>do you really wish you were white? how many
non-whites agree with him here?
I agree with him

>dont you feel comfy in your own skin?
not really

>what is it about being white you desire?
It feels bad to be the race that is the lowest on the IQ statistic(Black). At least, for me its about intelligence.

>i see alot of non-whites desiring white women, is that why?
Not really into women outside of my race but also not really into women that are inside of my race. Sure, white women are more attractive but I feel race mixing is degenerate. I also feel that I shouldn't have to settle for a shaniqua. I am bound to loneliness for the greater good.

Attached: 1550240573634.gif (498x596, 898K)

why do you feel this is the case? id assume there are other important variables being ignored which are contributing to the desire
humans remember bad experiences more than good. people use to ask me why i looked so mean, but it's just my default face. theres research that shows people respond more positively to faces that resemble their own. i think you may be constructing a narrative, but dont have a way to test it if you are often isolated.
why do you mask your identity online beyond the inherent anonymity?
nazi as in shitposting irl or moving to indiana/colorado and joining a white israelite church?
>It feels bad to be the race that is the lowest on the IQ statistic
that's in aggregate, you as an individual are not bound to the average.

Black and in NC?

>that's in aggregate, you as an individual are not bound to the average
true, but I constantly obsess over being smarter and it gets to me sometimes whenever I see the statistics on Jow Forums.

Which shade of shit are you?

>get bullied by wh*tes entire childhood for being non-white
>you can only really live around educated wh*tes who are PC, because working-class wh*tes will just be straightup racist with you. never setting foot into a working-class bar again
>do any activity that is dominated by wh*tes (for example: winter sports or indie rock concert) and wh*tes treat you like a circus clown
why not just be a whitoid and not have to worry about any of this shit?
I'm definitely never having non-white children in a wh*te country

I get that. I had a friend from an Islamic country, undern shariah law. He is very intelligent and suffered with a great depression. He told me the horrors of being there. People like that I wish we could take and protect.
I feel like white communities are diminshing, especially here in Europe. With the kids, there used to be many subcultures, like goths, skaters and in general the mediocre groups that never got into too much into trouble. Now I feel like everyone is thrown in one cohesion under the same decaying principles. When the ratio of whites were the highest, we always had 2 black friends in our group or another non-white, and it still felt homogeneous and wonderful. There's a great divide being pushed by the forcing of immigrants in our lands, it's sad because it ruins it for the other non-whites who are nationalistic because it brings front the idea of race.
Aw user, I wish I could be there for you. It's exactly as I've described above. But now many whites are just.. vile themselves. The world is turning into a darker place.

use this handy chart
why do you obsess over it?

Attached: 1537363166993.jpg (600x370, 51K)

i can respect that it does seem to be an insufferable situation to be born within or just be surrounded by those if you feel more relatable to a different group. i've known other blacks just like you. it's just sad there hasn't been a gathering of blacks alike to feel more at ease.

It's not because you're not white. It's because you're an unlikable bitch.

Not very sure, I just constantly think that my IQ is limiting me from learning complex and interesting things. It also worries me because IQ is not changeable.

Is there any hope for better days, without the need for a war on the streets?

seems like the problem was there werent any groups for you to fall back on. my grammar school and high school experiences were 'diverse', but at lunch there was the white table, black table, hispanic table, native table, mixed kid and other rejects table. in professional life I know some blacks and Mexicans who've broken into white working class social circles because they share some values, but both of those guys have strong communities outside of work they belong too
>communities are diminshing
i too think this is the case simple because of a seeming increase of violence outbursts. males tend to do that when they have little to no hope, purpose, and belonging. think nick land gives a unique take on deteritorialization in his evaluation of global capitalism

i used to get hung up on my ethnicities average iq and use it as a cop out to trying, but since learning about the compounding effects generations of stable two parent household's which value education, achievement, and family have, i dont really get that kinda existential angst. still not actually trying to achieve anything, but i lay the blame at my own feet much more now since i cant do shit about the past. i do wonder why my parent decided to have kids and dont think id wanna bring my own into such a lacking situation.
im not saying your doing this, just trying to forward discussion
if people already have the means and desire to murder and oppress others, i dont see how violence can be completely avoided in prospective solutions. the battle of athens always comes to mind for a modern admittedly soft core instance of such an event, but there are too many players of power invested in those regions to expect a similar lack of intervention

>players
supposed to be layers, but that works too

so... what do you think will happen in the next 20-30 years?
Also, where do you live, user?

Attached: 1549735794201.jpg (1301x852, 736K)

Depression shrinks your brain
and I'm sure other mental health issues fuck it up too

without getting too specific, i live in the midwest. my city is pretty much a paradise when you avoid the poor areas, but i rarely go outside and murders/robberies arent uncommon in the summer.
i dont think im versed enough to predict, just like the strange perspective history provides. what in particular are you referring to? theres the obvious cyclical recession and sentiment of us being in a dead cat bounce, can compare england abstaining from alleviating the tater famine to push migration to the support venazuela continues to receive from abroad and their continued destabilization causing migration, indiana had a low turnout of about 11% in some elections a few years ago which seems to be in accordance with apathy in the face of mounting consolidated power. i obviously have no idea what I'm doing

By Midwest, do you mean in america, or worldwide?
What I meant by that question is just if you have any idea about if the violence will escalate within the years that will come, or will it diminish?
I'm afraid of dying man... I don't know what to do, just locking myself inside my house all day playing vidya games.
Seems like a good option, don't have to deal with the world outside.

Attached: 1553074759804.jpg (424x600, 32K)

Stop being a faggot who took Jow Forums seriously. Please, your race doesn't matter at all. Only betas think race matters. So go find a qt gf no matter the race you fucking fool.

Attached: 1551647435021s.jpg (207x243, 5K)

>i'm not saying your doing this, just trying to forward discussion
you're fine user, I'm enjoying the thread discussion so far.(sorry for the late replying)

I think you should feel worse about being part of a race of people that disproportionately commit violent crime.
Being borderline retarded is not inherently evil or immoral. Killing, stealing, raping and pillaging is.

Attached: 1533475473223.png (1142x896, 117K)

I'm white and live in a white majority country and no one likes me

Non-white non-westerner here. I do not like my life. I would like to be white but what I really really really wish is being westerner. why? because being white and being westerner is living life in super easy mode, simple as that. White means universal acceptance, western means absurdly wealthy compared to rest of the world. You live to live life, not to survive as me.

yes, america thankfully.
if an area is resource rich and not a center of finance, expect violence. that's kind of a truism and i dont know enough about the motivations/goals of the various layers involved to be useful. however, dont expect peace once interests leave. whether your looking at rome or tanzania, after their systems collapse things like knowledge of medical care, waste management, construction, comerace, and food production get scarce and cause desperation. you can look at somalia for an interesting case of western educated and raised children increasingly wanting to return and bring that knowledge back.
i sympathize and act similarly, but also realize im forfeiting the opportunity to prepare. simply delaying and compounding the magnitude of the inevitable intrusion from outside hasnt yet scared me enough to action.
it's good

i dont think he should, and i no longer feel regret or sadness at something i had no control over. the statistics are alarming and i feel like most people in my neighborhood limit their exposure to people they assume are risky. dont have the links on me, but if we take illinois, in aggregate it looks terrible. however, once you break it into countries, it's mostly 3-5 hyper violent ones in chicago. there was other weird shit like 80% of petty crime and robberies in illinois being committed by the same 25 people and their continual releases. im interested, but once people seem to insinuate causation as a primary interest and not problem solving, i get suspicious.

>countries
supposed to be counties

Stop being insecure about your race. I honestly don't think why some think being white would make life any better. Half the white people here want to off themselves for the same reasons you're sad about. What makes being white any better?

how far away are you? i know ecuadorians, venezuelans, nicaraguans, some different african and middle east guys that made it to america. while probably from a middle class perspective they'd be considered poor, most speak well of their lives here and are even sending money back to family and investing in housing for when they retire back to rent out.
statistically, white countries have higher standards of living. this isnt to discount their relative issues, but thread has some discussion. hell, im glad i was born in america, in a decent city, and not either of my parents home countries.

I'm Asian, grew up in a white country. I have no desires to be white. I definitely understand why a black or mixed person would be white though. I pity those poor sods.

I hate black culture so much I wish I was white.

>black culture
my fathers side of the family mostly have doctorates, are insanely driven and high earning, are oddly proud, but rarely help one another and all but disowned him for mixing. sometimes i envy the comraderie random hood blacks seem to have cause that sort of belonging was never part of my life

Race doesn't matter when you never leave the house.
t. asian hikkiNEET

Attached: 555.png (600x450, 338K)

user I'm a god and I have chose you as the chosen one, when you go to sleep tonight you will have a dream where a dog comes and tries to bite you, if you kick the dog you will be granted a moment of some time to see into the darkest mysteries of the universe but if you let the dog bite you you will wake up

Good bye user, drink something before bed or this won't work

The ghetto violence and backwardness kills me inside all the time. I hate talking like a retard just to not weird out most of my people.