I hate white people and I work as a geneticist...

I hate white people and I work as a geneticist. Im making it my lifes goal to create a virus that will target all people wiho have white DNA and make them sterile

Attached: A67651E8-BFE3-4231-8A2E-B81FB6BE3D32.jpg (450x253, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.udayton.edu/Health/syllabi/Bioterrorism/00intro02.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not white and love white women. I will murd you to stop you

Kill all wh*tes

What a fantasy, OP. What happened when you woke up?

This is becoming more and more possible by the day. You can't stop it. Nice try honkies.

If you wanna piss some people off, go back to Jow Forums

>I hate white people and I work as a geneticist. Im making it my lifes goal to create a virus that will target all people wiho have white DNA and make them sterile
Shut up, faggot.

>implying a nigger like you could come up with anything scientifically other than new ways to create synthetic watermelon

White people don't exist

everybody has white dna white people are the original humans, groups migrated to Africa for better meat

>implying that if you actually made progress on this multiple governments wouldn't rape you for war crimes

It's liberation when Toids do it.

biological warfare is never a thing by any large group.

Maybe they would let it slide if op got israeli citizenship.

I hope you somehow fit some robust error-checking and repair mechanisms into capsid without any actual ribosomes or you're just making a timebomb that will wipe out whites, too, as soon as your over-engineered genetic targeting mutates into meaningless drivel.

>biological warfare is never a thing by any large group.

I mean, settlers in the old west used to spread around smallpox to get rid of the natives.

since when has israel done biological warfare? I've heard of chemical attacks in the middle east but not biological warfare from israel.

I said is not was.

Of course it has. Even in the 1300s they were using plague infested bodies in sieges to kill everyone inside.
Don't forget the smallpox blankets, which did happen as well.
academic.udayton.edu/Health/syllabi/Bioterrorism/00intro02.htm

So the present is a perfect indicator of what the future will be like? As the startup cost of genetic engineering goes down, bioterrorism will become a very real concern, even it's just extra-virulent staph or something.

see It is a warcrime now. with the current biological weapons that no doubt exist the entire human race could go extinct. It's MAD, without the nukes.

why whites? they are the superior race and the peak of human evolution as of now

Dude we've decided to stop having kids on our own, just leave things be and we'll be gone in a couple generations.

I'm saying that white people haven't created and used a disease to kill all non-whites in recent years. It would be condemned by pretty much anyone for anything that destructive to be created. the tests necessary to ensure it works would be a warcrime. it would not be seen as liberation.

race doesn't have anything to do with intelligence

keep telling yourself that user

origami

Stay mad brah
Origanoli

Attached: 1552920169783m.jpg (1024x568, 65K)

thanks yakub