Killing myself if I don't get a gf by the time I turn 22

>killing myself if I don't get a gf by the time I turn 22

Attached: 1452471425181.jpg (1102x967, 127K)

hmmmmm hmmmm hm mhm
testy 123

Why waste your life because of women? they truly aren't worth it. Focus your life on other things like self-improvement and then women will come if you want them. But don't make it about them to start with.

you should smoke pot and drop acid

This.
Also 22 is nothing OP

buy a dog instead

>self-improvement
I already do, if nothing change sin that year I'm going to off myself.
I did. Drugs don't fill the void.

You're just coming up with reasons to avoid suicide.

Retarded normie answer. Yeah go ahead and just ignore one of the most human things in the world, and the one thing most people do anything at all for - sex/a romantic partner. Just be yourself bro and "self-improve" then the thots will be all over you, even though they haven't done this for 26 years of your miserable life.
I'm not saying you shouldn't self-improve, I'm just saying your reply is so shallow and vapid it offers absolutely nothing in terms of constructive suggestments to how this guy can change his life for the better. Examples, user, he needs concrete examples

read up on stoicism user, it helps

Woah calm down dude. Take some anger management courses, that's my first "concrete example" of self improvement. What I was actually trying to say, and you would be able to tell this if your IQ was higher than 80, is that women shouldn't be worshipped despite how society does this. They also shouldnt be ignored as if they don't exist, but don't make it so your entire life revolves around then; their egos are already big enough. Instead, focus on other things...I don't fucking know what the guy is into, maybe chess, maybe archery, doesn't have to be typical jock activities. Just something to truly focus on so that women stop being at the forefront of his mind all the time. Also, that kind of attitude is ironically attractive to women so he might even get a girlfriend from being more detached and less needy,

Attached: 1495054582892.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

I'm 22 and KHV. My friend is 25 and KHV. If you don't do a complete 180 now, it might be too late. Everyone's different though, there are late 20s KHVs that luck out and get a gf. I don't see the point in worrying about my status though, I just lost hope at some point and so did my friend.

Attached: 1530488714254.jpg (359x347, 29K)

How old are you now tho?
21?

Attached: goof.png (194x259, 85K)

I don't want to life like that anymore. If I dont change I put an end to it.
turning 21 in 2 month

>Take some anger management courses
>backhanded insults in your "answer"
ahhahahaah

Is there any particular reason you can't then, 14 months is a good amount of time to get a gf, you tried internet dating or nah?

Attached: 1550956162934.jpg (750x480, 33K)

I try to improve first. Got my first job today, make my driver license, get a car, train and take accutane.

See, you've already done more than 99% of this board who bitch and moan but never try to change, good on you user, i'm sure things will start to look up.

Attached: spoodrman.png (233x217, 91K)

Haha Livestream it faggot. Don't bitch out

You are so stupid.

The freedom you have, all your money and time is your own. You can do whatever you like. I wish I could just sit around watching videos, smoking weed, going out drinking.

hopefully
>Don't bitch out
I won't. If all that fail I'm done with life.
There is nothing in life I want more. People are different you know.
>could just sit around watching videos, smoking weed, going out drinking.
All the years of doing exactly that turned me into the self hating bitter lonely fag that I am today. I hate every second of it.

Attached: 1542595565323.jpg (593x593, 125K)

I am doing the same, with the same plan
I got a nice job a few months ago and I started driving license and planning to buy a convertible
I even made a post about killing myself if I don't get a gf in a year.
And yeah I am also 21

I am the last replier, wanna speak about these things in private? It looks like we have a lot in common

An hero, then. Why should we care?

>I turn 22
22 ain't nothing. Wait till 30. It'll strengthen your resolve.

One thing to do. Self improvement. don't be a little bitch and rely on others to be happy.

I'm waiting until 37 before I off myself. Asked out several women, got a no everytime. It's getting harder to try anymore. Currently 19 and in uni. Not sure how much longer I can take rejection until I snap and just become bitter and withdrawn until I hit 37.

You take
>Don't bitch out
No the thing is live stream it so I can get off. But please don't an hero it's not good for your health. But if you do Livestream it

WASTE THEM ALL OP WOMAN DESERVE NONE OF YOUR ATTENTION WE'LL FIX THIS TOGETHER

Attached: bloody anger.png (686x689, 85K)

Why not try to take some politicians or industrialists with you??? at least you do something useful.

Just assume you won't and deal with the reality you will be a 30 year old incel.

Gonna kill myself because no friends.

I have a similar ultimatum, but instead of killing myself I'm just going to try sponging off benefits forever and accept my fate as a comfy lonely neet. I turn 22 in July and still haven't managed to get a date in 5 years.
This guy gets it.