Im 5'4" and my IQ is only 120, am I fit to reproduce or should I just become a tranny?

im 5'4" and my IQ is only 120, am I fit to reproduce or should I just become a tranny?

Attached: f7990250a60043abd57e29efd23f7844.jpg (640x775, 67K)

go tranny mode

why, do you think its impossible for a girl to be loyal to a guy like me?

my bf is 5'4 entirely depends on how cute you are and what your sexual preferences are and hobbies.

>my bf is 5'4 entirely depends on how cute
My face is just average looking, I wouldnt call myself cute
>what your sexual preferences are
im bisexual and submissive
>hobbies
im not very interesting, my hobbies are just shitposting, watching anime, playing vidya and going hiking

most girls dont like submissive.
I wouldnt be able to tell you without seeing your face but most guys tend to underrate their faces and girls tend to overrate themselves.

If you truly were intelligent, you'd know that becoming a tranny would be a fate worse than death.

>most girls dont like submissive.
true thats why I havent tried to get into a relationship with a girl even though im not strictly gay
>I wouldnt be able to tell you without seeing your face but most guys tend to underrate their faces and girls tend to overrate themselves.
i got rated 6/10 laat time I posted on /soc/

translation and become my gf (male)
i promise I'll take good and gentle care of you

>If you truly were intelligent
120 isnt really intelligent
>you'd know that becoming a tranny would be a fate worse than death.
if you pass and you are ok with becoming stetile there is no problem

>120 isnt really intelligent
Above avarage is still intelligent, you'd probably be able to manage most works available with such intelligence and effort
>if you pass and you are ok with becoming stetile there is no problem
You'd have to cut all ties with everyone and even then most people who know the truth will secretly dislike you, so you'd have to hang with other rejects and gay communities, that are filled in general with orribile individuals disguised as caring and accepting.

do you have gender dysphoria or problems using your pp?

>IQ of 120
>Still stupid enough to consider "become a tranny" as an actual life decision

>do you have gender dysphoria
sometimes I feel depressed because im not a girl but its not something that happens often
problems using your pp?
I dont hate my penis but Id feel uncomfortable penetrating a girl

its a good decision if you cant compete with other men

>its a good decision if you cant compete with other men
>it's a good decision to cut your dick and get fucked by aids ridden poz dicks if you can't put your own dick inside roastie holes

i wouldnt get rid of my penis and im not a promiscuous whore whod have sex with std ridden people

post lips slut

hi bbie

Dont fall for the tranny meme

if youre thinking of falling for the tranny meme i have a discord server for you~
or if you just want a place to hangout :3
AYH2sVu

Attached: sample_69351fcb907f29bcaa5378b89483b133.png (850x526, 383K)

>bisexual
>Id feel uncomfortable penetrating a girl
I don't think you're bisexual

im ok with mutual oral sex and cuddling though

Would you just be an internet slut showing your body off?