Come on incels. Perla's waitin

Come on incels. Perla's waitin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-134809.png (1297x2048, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also /cringy tinder thread/

at least she's in college and explicit about her situation and desires. I know we're supposed to be bashing her but she seems alright

The only girls on tinder now a days are single mothers who's mystery baby daddy's came from the same app, or discussing femcels

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-193658.png (1080x1920, 875K)

wtf is Little

Certainly not her
DDLG stands for Daddy Dom Little Girl so I'll let you figure out the rest.
Translation: I fucked up having kids at a young age and now my sexual desires are an attempt to reinvigorate the feeling of youth I lost out on.

Dwarf syndrome?

Littles act like the children. Bigs act like the caretaker. You know the rest...

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-06-11-31-49.png (1080x1920, 862K)

She's a slut and is honest about it. I would swipe right on Perla. You're a faggot if you wouldn't.

Didn't even have the decency to give himself a girl name. He'll fuck without a date

Do you think this is why Tumblr shut down?
Did someone on their board show them irrefutable evidence that they have ruined a generation?

>be late one foggy night
>hungry
>go on mcdicks run
>get through drive through
>driving back home and see something in the middle of the road
>it's a dead cow
>slam brakes and barely miss it
>breathing hard, stopped in middle of road
>look more closely at carcass
>it's moving a little, from the inside
>suddenly on the other side of the cow, it appears
>Its face is covered in blood and is chewing at the cows insides
>its eyes lock with mine, I'm breathless
>started sprinting on all fours at me
>I catch myself and throw the car in reverse for 50 yards
>rearwheel drive so I 180 it, put it in drive, and speed off
>go home, throw up, and throw McDonald's away. I wasn't hungry
>try to distract myself from what just happened
>go on phone and start swiping on tinder
>few swipes and I see... It
>just as it was staring at me before
>the demon
>the beast
>...staring at me

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-191340.png (1080x1920, 907K)

Got a kek out of me, originally.

these two seem like good fucks actually.

2 kids, 19, kinky. im going to tiebher up and go to pound town, idgaf about her damn kids.

HS dropout. just wants to snoke weed and beg you to buy her alchohol (nope).
But I will get drunk as fuck then go to pound town.

then probly talk about how she should get her GED

>19 and 2 kids with that face

extra kek

>19
>2 kids
Jesus christ. Those kids are going to be irreversibly fucked up for life unless CFS takes them from her like they should.

no my 8 inch is waiting for these chicks to swipe right. i only get skinny white chicks on my matches. where are my bbw/ssbbw women at?

Where is he hiding it?

> Constantly complain about tinder sluts and single moms
> One apparently normal girl appears
> But she's ugly
> Gets made fun of
Yeah, no idea why you're all single. Please continue to post attractive females you hate because they don't want you.

Off to the gym at 02:00, do people actually go that late or will I have the place to myself?

This is one of the things that bothers me a lot about robots and I'm guilty of being like this at one point too. Everyone is so judgemental about the dumbest shit. So what she's a 19-year-old single mother of two? Of course you don't want to get serious with this girl or make her your wife, but what does it matter if you're just trying to get your dick sucked? Take her out to eat every once in a while and let her suck your dick in the car while her kids are in the backseat, who gives a fuck?

Because I don't really just want a quick fuck
I could go to a prostitute for that

Btw she does mention that's she's mostly looking for a relationship and she doesn't want a daddy but a caregiver

Sluts say a lot of things and don't mean it.

Translation:
>I want someone who wants to drink and smoke and fuck but if I can catch a sucker who will be my man, I'd really like that too
There may be some poor fool out there who's willing to be with a 19-year-old fat girl with two kids who looks for dick on the internet, who knows. You can't blame her for trying.

Fine
You swipe right and fuck her
I'm still against this degeneracy

in all honesty thats a really ugly picture but she probably looks just fine
and she seems like a good/interesting person

>Loves to eat.
NO FUCKING SHIT.
Nothing "little" about her.

That's got to be edited what the heck lmao. Well maybe I shouldn't be talking shit I"m probably just as ugly lmao

>"who's mystery baby daddy's came from the same app"
>mfw Tinder alone has likely created a huge spike in single motherhood
>mfw the next generation of criminals and degenerates will be known as "tinder babies"

Attached: 121512605917305.jpg (528x499, 55K)

(208) 650-1000, (608) 362-7606, (608) 436-6271, (608) 362-1000

one of this numer are her number

>on tinder
>not a slut
oh look a girl who is still too shy to show her true colors it's a miracle, too bad she's cringy like every female who tries to be creative.

The first batch of Tinder babies is gonna be starting school soon.
Imagine that.

Attached: ca0a43c2.png (451x423, 13K)

how the fuck do you have 2 kids at 19

>le robots only want stacy meme
Fuck off. Most of us just want our looksmatch and there's nothing unreasonable about that. legitimately looks like she has some sort of weird ass dwarfism.

>19
>college
>2 kids
upper caste privilege strikes again

>"New daddy/mommy relationship"
Why are so many sexual degenerates becoming bisexuals?

thats a nigga oregalo

Attached: 1544858100390.jpg (750x750, 81K)

>have had literally hundreds of likes
>only get maybe 1 match every day or so
>get a message or so in to talking with a girl and then just leave her read

I'm pretty sure I'm broken, I just can't muster up enough of a shit to care about these women anymore, especially after slogging through tinder and seeing the SAME SHIT over and over again; 18 year old mom, fat entitled chick, chick looking for free weed/juul pods, basic blonde white girl with a weird sun-aged face, downright ugly sheboon, tranny, and then the pattern restarts back at 18 year old mom. It's almost the exact same type of whore, like an easily categorized pokemon type, over and over and over and over. All women really are the same. At least in my own little personal spit of hell. I've taken dozens of screenshots of terrible profiles and they literally can all be fit into a highly specific "genre" of damaged, deranged bitch.

Attached: 1550258505528.jpg (409x389, 28K)

just become a faggot and stop complaining. or go elsewhere and find a qt arthoe gf.

Faggots disgust me. Unironically.

how the hell do ugly losers have the confidence to put themselves out there? taking pictures of myself and putting them on the internet is like science fiction to me. Any time I take a selfie I immediately delete it after I finish crying

youre either a roasie or a faggot, but certainly had little male authority in your life. nothing wrong with some ribbing

Every single female is on tinder. Go outside for once Jesus

>it's bad when stacies and chads make fun of the way i look, but it's okay to make fun of people who have a genetic condition
this is why you're alone

how is she ugly? hah, men are fucking retarded she's an absolute dime piece, smart and beautiful

These threads make me hate women even more than I thought I could.

..and they all want one guy

I wouldn't, despite your misidentifying me as a faggot.
The dealbreaker isn't her degeneracy, it's her smoking.

>Every single female is on tinder.
Every female is a slut. QED.

Attached: b&w.png (680x283, 437K)

Do these w*men have diaper a fetish? If you dated one of them would you need to change them? Could you imagine wiping the feces out of a 19yo ass crack? Yuck

Attached: 1553136806255.png (1360x1052, 60K)

tfw no heeb gf :( senpai

Attached: tinder jewfu.png (244x442, 198K)

tfw no poultry gf

Attached: tinder cock slut.png (271x489, 194K)

tfw no pol thicc gf

Attached: tinder trump.png (337x531, 383K)

breed me dog mommmy

Attached: tinder dog slut1.png (274x490, 265K)

She goes to yale so she is smart.

Her eyes are a little low. Her hair is receding at 18

Her tits are not existant

Holy fuck I'm laughing my ass off at that pic

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Where do I find these whores who want to fuck on tinder? I live in Japan and if the girls have anything written as a bio at all it is always like "I want a relationship" "I want friends" "I want to learn english" or "no hookups". Havent found a single slot. Granted I dont live in Tokyo.

Thinking of heading to Shibuya or Shinjuku and just spending like an hour swiping in search of some gaijin hunters.

the women dont even make me mad. who gives a shit

what fucks with my head is that these ugly fat chicks not only had enough sex to get pregnant once, but fucking multiple times. theres desperate enough dudes out there fucking these chicks without protection, making a life altering choice and giving up the financial well-being of maybe theyre entire adult life with child support and the like...for THESE chicks.

how? why? It doesnt make fucking sense to me. and Im not sympathetic towards incels often but jesus christ if dudes out are there are desperate enough to fuck over their lives for these types of chicks then yeah I guess what hope does the truly ugly or awkward guy have

>actually taking their words at face value
based retard

>Palomar College
Oh yeah, one of the few decent CCs in San Diego county along with Grossmont and Southwestern.
This is why you don't date in CC until you transfer desu. Way too many single moms and all the qts usually have a beta orbiter that they've meet since middle school.

Attached: __alice_margatroid_hakurei_reimu_kirisame_marisa_kochiya_sanae_and_reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_draw (1442x1318, 775K)

>Fellow San Diegan
Hola desu

>Designer at Forever 21
>Grossmont
lmao

Que pedo wey.
Tinder is a 10/10 app for seeing the cringe desu; imagine how could it be in Tijuana jajaja.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_alter_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_misako12003__c7d0ee2f47df6c777a (1000x1100, 894K)

Regionally kkewed gender ratios.
One of the highlights of visiting family on the West coast is firing up the dating apps and seeing dried up absolute gutter tier unwashed klunge talking about how they already have a BF and are looking for some side dick.
Then I get back East and it's back to thirsty college girls who can't find any single guys who'll fuck them more than once.

Most of those girls probably fuck on the first date, they just don't want to be ***TREATED*** like sluts.

Or they want the self-delusional deniability of telling themselves you're the bad guy for letting them do slutty things with you when they clearly wrote that's not what they wanted.

Yeah I can confirm. I'm not currently in San Diego but I can see that in St Augustine there's a lot of thotties ready for fucking IF you're enrolled in the local college campus.
The sad thing is that my local college is a private 4-year lib arts college and there's also a "state college" but just like every CC, lots of single moms

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_and_kochiya_sanae_leland_stanford_junior_university_and_etc_drawn_by_drsunshine__45a (700x580, 287K)

Shit, you made me laugh too much.

I'm wiling to bet that thing is actually a tranny.

Attached: themonsteritcometh.png (870x473, 310K)

>She goes to yale so she is smart.
>Her eyes are a little low. Her hair is receding at 18
>Her tits are not existant
1+1+1= Tranny.

Then why aren't Stacy and Chad alone?

She wants to act like a child while her boyfriend assumes some kind of paternal role but with fucking.

I fail to see how telling people to go outside excuses women for being whores

Single with 2 KIDS at fucking 19 years of age.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THAT IS THE BIGGEST RED FLAG I HAVE EVER SEEN.

>looking for my prince
>my son is my whole world
>i have curves, if you don't like it, swipe left
>looking for someone to go on adventures with
>i like food and travel
>sarcastic
>i will probably like my dog more than you
>[blank profile]

it's just all so tiresome

Attached: 1526743306573.png (390x464, 203K)

she looks 60

>19 years old
>stuck with 2 brats from two different men that walked out on her
>fat
>probably works a shitty min wage job or collects welfare

Ill pass lol

> she seems alright

No she's not.

6 hours later and no response
Typical

Would love a good shag with her. She's rather pretty.

Attached: 1530699253544.png (400x400, 30K)

Ag girls dont put on a lot of makeup

discord/
=|+|=|16|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 16.jpg (305x473, 54K)

Why are you assuming she has 2 kids by different men? She's Mexican, she's probably had the same bf since she was 14 and had the first kid in the 9th grade

lol you don't know mexican girls at all do you?

How do you live in Japan and not understand Japanese women?? Of course they're going to say they don't want hookups, or they want a relationship. They'll still fuck on the first date because they fall in love on the first date. Also:
>"I want to learn English"
is literally a euphemism for "I want to fuck a gaijin"
If you're looking for a Japanese girl (the master of indirect communication) to say on their profile "swipe right to get yo dick sucked" then you're a degenerate retard.

Also, why wouldn't you want a Japanese girlfriend? They're the best.

t. lives in Tokyo

That "shag" would come with a lot of responsibilities(unless your a nigger) that aren't worth it just for the sex.

Fucking hell, single with 2 kids at 19 years old!

Attached: 1549003817582.jpg (799x794, 106K)

discord
=|+|=|113|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

Yes, I'm from Texas. I probably know way more than you do. I don't know how many Mexican girls had the same bfs from middle school up until they graduated high school and ended up getting pregnant around age 13-16 by him. I knew a girl named Alva who had 3 kids with her boyfriend, they eventually broke up in their 20s.

every female dating profile:
>hi i'm an absolute train wreck, but accept me anyway as i annoy the living fuck out of you with neurotic tendency and insecurity, oh and by the way, i will wait for your relationship commitment before we have sex because i've already let 50 guys inside there and now i'm drawing the line

>That "shag" would come with a lot of responsibilities
Lmao no it wouldn't you retard

>hi i'm an absolute train wreck,
How does being kinky = an absolute trainwreck?
The OP girl looks hispanic so having kids young is a cultural thing, she probably has a big family to take care of her kids while you fuck her
She seems nice

Nigger detected, bet those are your children you irresponsible cunt.

Attached: 1543027039897.jpg (720x514, 131K)

someone looking for a "caregiver" is a trainwreck. her profile is a trainwreck and her face is one.

Yes I am a nigger but Tell me user, what responsibilities would fucking that girl come with? Please, just for a good laugh at a dumb beta.

>"women are so shallow, they only want attractive chads"
>cultured, intelligent, probably nice girl appears
>"lololol fuck off ugly tranny"

kys unironically

>implying shes just looking for casual sex when she has to support 2 kids
Yea, you would have to be a beta to go fuck her, but if i were those kids i would rather have a beta father then some non-existent nigger.

Attached: 1551499731694.jpg (402x402, 88K)

She says it herself you naive child. She's cool with just hanging out and fucking. Even if she does want someone to support her, that doesn't mean you HAVE to support her. You owe her nothing. Who cares what some other man's kids want? They're fucking strangers and I'm fucking their mom, like multiple guys are probably doing. Their life stays the same. Lmao grow up.

Attached: 62A9DDAF-2742-4303-97FD-917F78C26DF4.jpg (750x186, 48K)

Basically you can only fuck those girls if you're really handsome or really really cool.
Pretty much you cant fuck them

>thinking this isn't what every single mother on tinder says to get a beta's attention for him to approach her so she can bait him into a relationship that then becomes you taking care of Tyrone's children

Attached: 1545826302387.jpg (509x629, 62K)

>She says it herself you naive child.
Calling me naive when you actually believe what she said in her tinder profile. How about you get more life experience kid.

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png (390x470, 8K)

>being so beta and stupid that you get baited into a relationship
Just have self respect and boundaries and that won't happen. You can't get "baited" into a relationship unless you want it on some level.

>Self-Respect
>Fucking a 19 year old single mother of two kids that you meet in tinder
please let this be bait

Attached: 1528538765681.jpg (540x540, 31K)

She says she wants to get fucked, so you go over there and fuck her. There's literally nothing she can do if you don't want to be the father of her kids. What, do you think women have magical powers or something? They can make a man who only wanted pussy stay? Absolutely ZERO responsibility comes with banging this girl.