When did this board become a tranny board?

When did this board become a tranny board?

Attached: screaminganimu.png (328x301, 113K)

cis=normie
sorry pal, trannies are the real robots

>When did this board become a tranny board?
Never.
>Trannies are getting hardcore shilled on almost every single medium and (((they))) try everything they can to brainwash people into the tranny meme
>HURRR DUURRR TRANNIZ IZ RAEL ROBAWTS
Blast your face off with a shotgun, please.

idk i don't care
t. male (man)

Trannies are unrepentant, vicious attention-whores and don't care if they have designated containment boards, they'll joyously dismember every other board as long as they can get more replies from their degenerated fellows.

I don't know why that is, since there's /lgbt/.

It didn't. Lgbt is invade though.

>When did this board become a tranny board?
early 2017
up to that point a few faggots had the tranny fetish, in mid to late '16 actual trannies started to shill and converted alot of people to being sissy faggots and whatnot
then more come from discord progressively

Nowdays the board is comprised 75% of assorted homosexuals

Attached: a (2).jpg (1680x1920, 246K)

once it started being raided by paid shills sometime after trump election time and especially after the news coverage of killers and others here

also there are conspiring discord trannies that personally aim to psyop the board to gather tranny and trap orbiters because they are faggots and scum of the lowest kind imaginable

the trannoids attack the weak, usual robot, as he seeks some love and compassion, he falls for the tranny meme
discord already fucked me up with them traps (also, trust is fucking dangerous, fellas) but thank goodness I went to Jow Forums, found God and changed for good
overall, lust shall doom Man until he is no longer worthy of living, and it's just another trick used by (((them))) to purge the unfit, because natural law is the only law

ohno you've been corrupted by Jow Forums, dear user.
Cleanse thyself.

Wouldn't it be great to talk to others who don't like traps?
e5hXddy

Anyone stupid enough to be convince he's a tranny by discord is stupid enough to be convince he's the master race by Jow Forums. Even if he agreed with me completely on everything, the support of a weak mind is insincere and by definition worthless, something both discord trannies and Jow Forumstards are too weak-minded to see.

>started to shill and converted alot of people to being sissy
Oh wow you can change your sexual orientation at will now? Do you also have a degree in phrenology?

Attached: 127533031965.jpg (460x288, 105K)

nigga, have u heard about the redpill?
its not necessarily to believe that the Jews have the responsibility for everything, but to open your eyes and see the truth about the shit around you, to focus your attention in knowledge over pleasure

link expired m8

Ever since my tranny discord took over, heres a link if you want in~
AYH2sVu

>Oh wow you can change your sexual orientation at will now?
yes sissy faggot, it's a fetish and a choice like fucking dogs and eating puke out of a asshole

google: "prison gay" dumb sissy faggot motherfucker

r9k's fall into tranny shit is directly died to the meteoric growth of discord and gunjy.

real loli shit

Up til you found out about the filter.