The demons are giving me hallucinations again

I was seeing eyes in class today and last night I was seeing furniture teleporting. I know what theyre planning. Its the full moon so theyre going to give me hallucinations of turning into a werewolf and then im not going to believe it so theyll try to convince me im schizo.

Attached: BE3C278C-CED9-4DB3-8DF4-2AF7823855C6.png (336x249, 117K)

See a doctor. The longer you have untreated psychosis, the more it damages your brain. You are experiencing neurotoxic levels of dopamine.

t. hear the occasional voice in my head but don't want to increase my dose of antipsychotics

If you are not larping as a retard and actually have demon induced hallucinations I'd suggest learning a banishing ritual, ask /x/.
If you're just schizo retarded there's no hope for you

>neurotoxic levels of dopamine

Attached: 06550056-DC88-48C2-BB57-6D5D6F4847B3.jpg (497x497, 29K)

My IQ test and other standardized testing when I was a kid puts me at 99th percentile. Unless im brain damaged by neurotoxin its not retardation. I also dont trust /x/ enough to perform any ritual I find there.

Then seek a banishing ritual in general, if you have demons infesting your mind and house.
There's plenty of videos teaching how you do it without repercussions, you don't even need to ask /x/.

No, I dont trust the internet for religious matters.

>Unless im brain damaged by neurotoxin
Aside from dopamine being neurotoxic, if you have or are developing schizophrenia it causes parts of your brain to shrink and shaves like 7-10 points off your IQ on average and also can give you ADHD and lots of other awful things and there's no treatment and nothing you can do about it. Welcome to hell.

Sounds pretty brain damaged. Get another test or go to a doc.
Probably won't listen because you're deluding yourself into thinking everything is normal but oh well.

Then FUCK YOUuuuu.
I'll spoonfeed you because I'm feeling good today.
You can either make a ritual mentally or physically, depends how good you are at visualizing and feeling, and how lazy you are.
TL:DR
Make a perfect circle around you with no openings or imperfections, summon the demons infesting your surroundings and call them before you, advise them that they shall leave without causing any damage to you, other people or objects, and that they shall be punished and forcibly banished if they don't obey, then give them enough time to leave.
If they don't leave punish them and forcibly banish them, after you punish enough times there will be less and less activity influencing you or your surroundings.

Also keep in mind that differently to them you are superior in every way, you possess body and spirit while they just possess spirit, you can focus your own intent and will onto them in an instant while they need centuries of time to just accomplish the simplest task of willing something, making them go on a sort of autopilot for the time being, so their timelessness makes them inferior in that regard.

What the actual fuck is this delusional shit. This is real life, not fantasy.

If only you knew how bad things really are.
If only you knew how fucked real life is.

user I hate to break it to you but that really sounds like some kind of psychedelic breakdown in your mind. You should absolutely see a professional should you want to stay grounded in reality and drive the strange visions away.

>I'll spoonfeed you because I'm feeling good today.
>You can either make a ritual mentally or physically, depends how good you are at visualizing and feeling, and how lazy you are.
>TL:DR
>Make a perfect circle around you with no openings or imperfections, summon the demons infesting your surroundings and call them before you, advise them that they shall leave without causing any damage to you, other people or objects, and that they shall be punished and forcibly banished if they don't obey, then give them enough time to leave.
>If they don't leave punish them and forcibly banish them, after you punish enough times there will be less and less activity influencing you or your surroundings.
Bullshit like this is why the demons or ur schizophrenia are plaguing you dipshit

Attached: Dhw-r19UwAA5jHN.jpg (1199x882, 69K)

Why the fuck do you think thats op?

>Why the fuck do you think thats op?
I didn't say it was, it's meant in general

OP on the other hand is literally an attention seeking faggot and I think i even know who he is, he posts on twitter this BS all the time

Notice I'm not OP nor schizophrenic, notice I've told him as a preface that if he has actual demons infesting he should make a ritual, notice that I've also said that i have no solution if he's just a schizo and everything he's describing is just in his mind.

The best way to learn if it's a demonic infestation is if other people put in the same environment perceive the same effects, and if by banishing such effects disappear.

shut up and let me fuck your asshole you crazy bitch

I didn't say you were OP but I had at least ASSUMED you had SOME experience with these things bc they happened to you and you weren't simply relating BS you read online on YT or reddit or some such, even worse on /x/

As I said believing shit like that or doing shit like that actually creates the problem or is a sign of schizophrenia

Let's go paragraph by paragraph on what u last said:
>he should make a ritual
civilians shouldn't make ANY rituals, that's inviting the paranormal in moron
>The best way to learn if it's a demonic infestation is if other people put in the same environment perceive the same effects
Absolutely incorrect since demons can literally use charms, affect your senses, or manifest physically
in the first 2 cases (i.e. a glamour or hallucination) ONLY the affected individual will see it
Moreover demons are smarter than any living human, they can manipulate YOU or ANYONE effortlessly it's like a you playing with a cat with a laser pointer

>banishing such effects disappear
Except in addition of you being UNABLE to banish them they could just fake it in either directions at their will (faking the banishment working or faking the banishment making it worse)

You kids should contact actual experts and not rely on reddit/tumblr/youtube/X/ literal bullshit because these are very dangerous matters

Attached: tumblr_pgva0f70UK1wq49sv_400.jpg (400x533, 15K)

Are you the person that got petted by demons? If so it seemed really cute and hope you are not having a bad day, you sound like Crona which adds to the cuteness.

Attached: 1445495163866.jpg (848x1200, 138K)

I doubt the person youre thinking of is me but I get petted and bitten by demons (or spirits because only some confess to being demons) almost daily. I feel like their pet. Thank you for calling me cute though.

Attached: E7421134-4AD4-4BD2-84F0-11B8BF967E74.jpg (250x250, 31K)

>civilians shouldn't make ANY rituals, that's inviting the paranormal in moron

I don't know, the LBRP or burning sage is pretty harmless. Unless you think you have to be a senior hygienist in order to wash your hands properly.

>Absolutely incorrect since demons can literally use charms, affect your senses, or manifest physically
in the first 2 cases (i.e. a glamour or hallucination) ONLY the affected individual will see it

I've done the foulest rituals from the True Grimoire and I've never seen shit. Demons aren't real, hallucinations aren't real, mental illness is.

>Moreover demons are smarter than any living human, they can manipulate YOU or ANYONE effortlessly it's like a you playing with a cat with a laser pointer

What possible reason would they have to do this? Why pick on random schizos when they could just possess Trump and turn the world into a bloodbath with the press of a button?

>Except in addition of you being UNABLE to banish them they could just fake it in either directions at their will (faking the banishment working or faking the banishment making it worse)

What good are rituals if you have to be an Ipissumus to make them work? You're effectively admitting that, far from being dangerous, the occult does nothing at all. Extend the same thinking to the demons themselves and OP's problem becomes a lot easier to solve.

>You kids should contact actual experts and not rely on reddit/tumblr/youtube/X/ literal bullshit because these are very dangerous matters

I've been "dabbling" since I was in grade school and nothing supernaturally bad has ever happened to me, just regular bad. Admit that the occult is performance art, and drop your air of superiority. You've done nothing whatsoever to establish your expertise so you talking about "actual experts" is just so much posturing.

can I pet you too? (real human btw)

Yes, you can pet me.

>Unless you think you have to be a senior hygienist in order to wash your hands properly
nobody should do the ritual dipshit an actual analogy would be "do u have to be a surgeon to dissect puppies"

>I've done the foulest rituals from the True Grimoire and I've never seen shit.
that's because all that shit is pure larping dumb nigger

>Demons aren't real, hallucinations aren't real, mental illness is.
then why are you even telling people to do rituals? See you could've been "left alone" theoretically just so you'd end up both telling people to dabble in the occult and that demons aren't real.. absolutely astonishing how dim you are

>What possible reason would they have to do this?
Nice fallacy.
>Why pick on random schizos when they could just possess Trump and turn the world into a bloodbath with the press of a button?
Because they are not allowed dipshit.. man your pride in your own retardation (which you believe smarts) is such I could manipulated you like a fiddle let alone a demon

>What good are rituals if you have to be an Ipissumus to make them work?
Rituals are larping dumb nigger
Also nice fallacy again

>You're effectively admitting that, far from being dangerous, the occult does nothing at all.
"the occult" is not one single thing, you're mixing up actor and action and phenomenon with ritual holy fuck your'e astonishingly average IQ and newbie

you do not know what you're talking about and shouldn't give advice to anyone literally go back to your shitty larping sites

Man, people like you is why I stopped tried to help people, a whole generation grown up on internet larping BS with a tip of reddit fedora in the mix absolute faggots thanks for wasting my time

I'm gonna pet you and nibble your ear!

there~ there~ what a good little user you are~
it'll all be daijoubou~

Attached: 1523566910175.gif (500x281, 806K)

Thanks boomer. I'll avoid the occult stuff and you said pretty much everything I was thinking concerning the reddit fedora.

Ever hallucinated symbols before OP?
It's usually insects, but I saw the strangest thing on my wall a few days ago after i woke up from a sleep.
A large circular symbol like a medallion with runes and glyphs carved into it, but it was almost as if it was alive, humming with energy.

I should've drew it while it was still fresh in my mind.

They're usually simple like this one.

Attached: Cross_within_circle_2.svg.png (965x1023, 39K)

But sometimes I'll see the sigil of a demon that haunts me like Marbas, Lucifer, or Asmodeus. And I started seeing them long before I knew what a sigil was. I know occultism is mostly larp but the demons themselves are real and seem to have preferred identifiers.

Attached: tumblr_nhz4kmtCMP1ralnh1o1_1280.png (1280x1280, 320K)

The inner circle was similar to that, but the outer circle was more intricate and contained runic symbols.
The closest thing i could find that resembles it is this.

Forgot pic because i'm a tard.

Attached: magical-runic-compass.jpg (1300x1390, 304K)

I hope I don't trigger a flame war but the Spartans branched off the Israelites according to the Bible and this symbol seems to have made its way pretty far eventually becoming the letter 6 which is considered a magical number.

Attached: alephbet_evolution_9.gif (576x336, 26K)

Looks like a Slavic symbol.

Attached: oiguyi.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>nobody should do the ritual dipshit an actual analogy would be "do u have to be a surgeon to dissect puppies"

I claim that rituals will have no effect. You are claiming what, exactly? Because when you said this:

>civilians shouldn't make ANY rituals, that's inviting the paranormal in moron

You strongly implied both that rituals have an effect and that there do exist people qualified to use them.

>that's because all that shit is pure larping dumb nigger

So we agree, then?

>then why are you even telling people to do rituals? See you could've been "left alone" theoretically just so you'd end up both telling people to dabble in the occult and that demons aren't real.. absolutely astonishing how dim you are

I'm not. I'm pointing out that you have no idea what your'e talking about and spreading fear of the occult for no reason. The occult is bullshit but it's not dangerous in and of itself.

>Nice fallacy.

So you have no answer to that question?

>Because they are not allowed dipshit.. man your pride in your own retardation (which you believe smarts) is such I could manipulated you like a fiddle let alone a demon

So why are demons allowed to posses schizos but not Trump?

>Rituals are larping dumb nigger

That's my point. You're the only one in this conversation who seems to think they "invite" anything.

>"the occult" is not one single thing, you're mixing up actor and action and phenomenon with ritual holy fuck your'e astonishingly average IQ and newbie

You haven't aligned yourself to any particular idea beyond that you believe in demons. I haven o choice but to speak in generalities.

>you do not know what you're talking about and shouldn't give advice to anyone literally go back to your shitty larping sites

I'm not exactly getting the sense you're an adept of the unseen world, or even a convincing con artist. And yet here you are, giving advice. I'm not even doing that - I'm just pointing out that your advice is stupid.

And of course it also looks like the pagan suncross, which is often used as a Christian cross too, at least in Cathodoxy.

Attached: sun-cross.jpg (2000x2000, 149K)

WARNING-----

LARP THREAD

WARNING-----

I'm the guy you've originally answered to.
I'll just answer your whole post with "works for me", I've not had any incident so far as long as i didn't do any bullshit, and everything goes more smoothly whenever i banish and bless my house and surrounding, so I'd say it's worth a shot even if inexperienced.

At worse you won't do any major damage that's irreversible as a beginner.