/britfeel/

poleys vendetta against cola edition

Attached: 150404601038.jpg (1900x1383, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Insecticide-Organic-Garlic-Caterpillar-Whitefly/dp/B071L329P9/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=garlic insecticide&qid=1553096015&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull
amazon.co.uk/dp/B000P9BTWY/ref=psdc_4224893031_t1_B000P9BTX8
youtube.com/watch?v=LpVNNC52Q_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw im completely irrelevant to the lads and the thread in general

i wont de-comfy things any longer lads, fairwell

1st for Mayuri's gorgeous dichromatic eyebrow

>tfw look at the waifu window
>tfw they're almost all gone

any psycho loner man in?

Had a boner the entire time watching alita battle. Angel

I would like to categorically state I have no sexual or romantic intentions towards Cola

Attached: Five.jpg (599x900, 83K)

Why are soldiers killings in war considered acceptable then?

Who's cola? that swarthy block in the dress?

op here
wish id called it RIP RANA edition
gone too soon

today is a designated wank day, but i just don't feel like it

WHYD THEY RUIN MY LESBIAN GIRLS LIFE
FUCK U CORRIE WHYD YOU NOT KILL THAT OLD BAG SALLY INSTEAD
FUCKING GRIMDARK FUCKERS CHASING EASTENDERS FAME

Really can't stand those rounds on Masterchef where they team up and cook for some "British Society of Badger Sniffing". Complete and utter pointless exercise. Worse than when they used to have that shitty "passion test" crap from 10 years ago.

>tfw DM will never ohp me in the squat rack

What's going on lads? Haven't graced this thread with my good presence in a while. What's the current britfeel storyline?

cant remember what having friends is like

>Girl I know said she'd date me right in front of her bf if she wasn't with him
>She was real touchy and shit the day after
>Barely even spoke to me today
>Repeat this pattern for roughly one month
The actual fuck does she mean by this?

Attached: 1472808835835.png (883x990, 89K)

She's just being a dumb roastie mate, stop feeling things.

I am sorry user

She's manipulating you. Cut the cunt out

he bf probably fucking gave her a right telling off for it and told her not to speak to you, which is what he should do.

How long's a while? We could be here some time

My eyebrows are only one colour, eyelashes are half blonde half black though

>The actual fuck does she mean by this?

Attached: blogon.png (143x52, 3K)

Didn't see the new thread.
I won't, promise. I only murder people with glass eyes and no fillings to cut down on the time:effort coeffective.

Is this the stuff you mean?
amazon.co.uk/Insecticide-Organic-Garlic-Caterpillar-Whitefly/dp/B071L329P9/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=garlic insecticide&qid=1553096015&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

Also, re. your thrip hatred, are these any use to you? Having a moseying round Amazon evening after one of those days.
amazon.co.uk/dp/B000P9BTWY/ref=psdc_4224893031_t1_B000P9BTX8

>my eyebrow is only one colour

I want you to know that I put my mouse over that mouse in your image and pretendidid we were holding hands

anyone got the photos of yasin from last thread

Well, I thought Id escaped this place but guess Im back.

How do you lads deal with loneliness?

Really fucking furious they killed Rana. More so cause of how hurt my waif is. Reeeeeee.

Genuinely laughed at this one

I wish I was a soldier. I would kill so many fucking people- every last man, woman and child. From the oldest man to the unborn fetus. All would perish.

I'd never say this to him directly but Poley's contribution to this general is second-to-none.

here you go my good friend, enjoy!

Attached: sexoffenderhunter.jpg (2304x1728, 900K)

Go to sleep you bloody idiot

>Pakis in Britfeel
Brexit won. Get out

Real men have unibrows

Net EU migration has been falling since the referendum, but non-EU migration has increased significantly to compensate.

Just lol

Fuck off mate it's 2019, Islam is part of British culture.

Lads im planning on having a big smoke and eat on saturday followed by playing a game I can really sink myself into. I was thinking skyrim but I only have it on ps4 and I dont think you can do loads of mods on it. Whats a good (preferably solo player) game where I cna just mong out and raelly immerse myself into it.

>poleys vendetta against cola
literally just got back from work

Cola he's here now, talk all that shit you were talking earlier pal.

The (((globalists))) already won.

Attached: top_class.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

This desu. Look at the Sharia Law that Khan has been implimenting in London

It doesn't work like that user. You kill the people you're told to and the Geneva Convention has quite a lot to say about killing civvies.

if i was alive back in WW2 i would have just deliberately broke my leg so i didn't have to go

>((globalists)))
what are you implying lad?

Nope that's not it. I'll haven't checked yet I'll let you know later

he's too much of a shitbag to repeat it face to face, he knows poley will utterly destroy him

Based and Dad's Army tier

Those predator mites sachets are what I use though

Stop being a manchild lad

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

>Pic related

Attached: thediplomat_2016-03-29_17-01-35-386x257.jpg (386x257, 23K)

Finally, the 99% of non-muslims in New Zealand are free from oppression

Careful lad, you can be arrested if the old bill catch wind of this

>fucking state of this country

One of my ancestors was a riveter before the war and the job sent him deaf as a post. He was a fire watcher through all the war sitting on rooftops eating sandwiches all night, sounded pretty comfy. He never saw any fires.

>tfw you realize right wing terrorists are autistic
>tfw you realize the bad guys are autistic
>tfw you realize autistic people are bad guys
Jesus fucking Christ.

it's ok m8 he didnt post an England flag

If I was alive during that time, I would have stolen a plane and defected to the Grosses Reich. I mean that completely without irony.

The garden centre looked at me like I was tapped earlier for asking about garlic insecticide and tried to sell me some shit that would decimate the bee population in a 10 miles radius so I gave up and went racing people in the sunshine instead.

I caught another moth lads. This is number 3. It's a male oak beauty. Pretty common. Sleeps over winter in crysalys and emerges in late febuary, so this is an old guy approaching the end of his life.

Attached: IMG_20190320_214108_20190320221932895.jpg (1773x1681, 1.97M)

would say he hasn't got the balls to repeat it but... well...

Was he autistic though? I mean he shouted some Jow Forums memes but he seemed like a fully functional individual otherwise

lollll Cola scuttling away when Poley arrives

Watched Jin-Roh again tonight.
youtube.com/watch?v=LpVNNC52Q_o

Fantastic movie. You forget it's anime.

He's a big boy though

Attached: IMG_20190320_213512.jpg (1536x2048, 1.7M)

Gardening faggots what are yis a bunch a queers?

They look good, I don't appear to have a problem with them though. Yet.

Is this the the end lads? The last few days I couldn't see anything but the boards but now it's just this.

Attached: hu oh.png (1135x265, 16K)

Should I pop down to Tescos and get a tub of ice cream and eat it all lads?

What are your fave flavours?

can you guys just tell me what was said?

my cat would love to eat that bastard

Which ISP? I know a few of the mobile networks have shifted Jow Forums over to 18+ verification.
Also
>22:22:22
decent post time.

My airgun would love to shoot your cat

Wow the antennae things look like little ferns. You must have a good macro on your camera.

I'd rather not because, as Cola knows, they anonpost for plausible deniability when later called out on their antics. But it was definitely them talking shit about you and it's all in the previous thread.

Cookie dough lad simple as

Jow Forumstards are truly hive mind idiots. They just regurgitate the same shit over and over again without forming their own opinion. Easier to just go along with all the other edgy kids right?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Just ordered my AirPods lads

Waheyyy, I can flex now

Virgin, I can still type in the boards url and it works. Also just checked my phone and 3 are blocking it too.

Its just a smartphone camera, I'd love to buy a proper camera but I don't know jack shit about photography

Yeah you should. I'm going to be incredibly boring and say vanilla or mint choc chip. Not a fan of chocolate as I find it too sickly

Just got back in lids. Watched The Meg for the first time, was alright. Gonna play a bit of vidya now then beddy byes.

Attached: Help helper 194.jpg (628x532, 60K)

I form my own opinions, people naturally gravitate towards like-minded individuals

What's queer about growing things?

Hmm, not sure then. I'm on Virgin Media for my broadband and it's been fine though I did have to get my 18+ verification sorted on O2 for my phone earlier.
Could be a DNS issue or your cache but I'm sure you've tried both.

Alright, Ill get some. Ill see what they have available, but Ill probably get Ben & Jerrys.

My shotgun would love to shoot you

>I form my own opinions
No you don't. You went on Jow Forums and spam the same dogshit as every other autist who thinks they have an IQ of 130+

Please don't blaspheme. Thank you

The goldfish Ben and Jerry's is top notch as well lad

>timmy getting fat
>soon we will all be living on planet timmy

Attached: burrrrrrrp.jpg (2048x1536, 353K)

Lads, ever think about what it would be like to be an attractive guy? l Like a 7+

Didnt used to care all that much, but now I get quite envious.

A huge number of Jow Forums users came for the election and started as anti-liberal guys who liked making sexist jokes. Getting dozens of propaghanda threads a day twists thier or they get bullied until they are 'like minded' enough to fit in

I had Jow Forums type views since 2009, didn't even discover Jow Forums until late 2012

>/Brit/ thread on Jow Forums
>Cola posts in it

Is there any thread that freak isn't ruining these days? Starting to think about quitting this whole website because of discord trannies. Cola will post in every thread apart from the ones he should post in on /soc/, what the fuck?

Oi Shipsters, you a Christian?

>was on the phone to one of the girls I'm dating
>don't think much of her, not pretty and overweight
>she starts telling about how she wish she could tell her mum about me and ask for advice
>tells me about some facebook thing she did where she put in her mum's name and got a message from her in heaven
>know how retarded this sounds but for some reason it really got to me
>as she went on about how she misses her and not being able to talk to her I just started crying
>feel awful that I'm just going to pump and dump but can't back out because she says she has nobody else to talk to

It was only a matter of time with his ludicrous diet.

ahaha thank you for the giggle and god bless timmy