Being a virgin in your 20s

Okay, I can understand having a dry spell after high school/college and going without sex for years on end, but how did you miss out on sex in your teenage years?

Like are you guys serious? Is this satire? I don't understand...

Attached: pxp4bqgl6xs01.png (1609x996, 1.2M)

Never approached a girl, never been approached by a girl.

After awhile just stopped associating with people altogether.

>28 khv

I don't leave my house other than for work, and I work in a male-dominated field. I also refuse to do online dating because it never seems to end well.

Not very hard to figure out why I'd still be a virgin.

I was cockblocked by religious parents in high school so it wasn't until college I was able to get laid with my parents out the way.

Kys gaylord faggot

Attached: 1377482517335.gif (200x200, 109K)

never tried and now look at me
22yr old khhv

This, sex is freaking gay anyway dude.

Attached: Miku with a minimized face appearing behind a crowd of individuals at a concert.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Is there life after high school? Serious question. I'm 18 in hs and i'm not a pedo but i can't imagine dating girls in college, i don't know why. I feel like everything is old news in college and hs is where shit really happens. I wish i could stay in high school forever and just experience more and more first experiences. I had sex so it's not even complete cluelessness. It's a bad feel

I was too busy playing video games to go out with any of the girls interested in me. I also thought things would be like that forever, I didn't foresee the future of tinder, snapchat, etc. and the rise of the thot. and how I would have to somehow compete with every Chad on the planet who was genetically predestined to slay.

Now I'll be a 30 year old virgin this year. Oh well.

Attached: god hates virgins.jpg (1278x720, 450K)

> but how did you miss out on sex in your teenage years?
By being a loser

being a virgin in your 20s is going to be the new norm, mark my words. there are an increasing number of virgins with the rise of tfl, incels and mgtows. more and more men in their 20s and even 30s are virgins because social media and dating apps completely messed everything up.
also being a 22 yo khv isn't that weird in my opinion. I'll probably call it quits when I'm 25
lol jks I'm a lost cause, but I want my khv bros to win!

I just can't imagine being happy in a relationship. I feel like I'm tying myself down to someone else. I also have trouble finding physical attraction to people.

Some people have other goals. They make other choices.

You just kinda not have sex, usually because you are too busy playing videogames or just ugly.
What I don't get is how can you have sex in high school, like it's cool if both parties want it, but it just seems weird.

I went to an all male private academy for High School, then joined the muhreens infantry right afterwards(went to boot camp 9 days after graduating). By the time I got out of the military i was a 23 year old virgin who hadn't interacted socially with women in almost a decade. It was game over at that point. I'm now a 29 y/o KV.

Attached: DSCF0595_1.jpg (1600x1200, 705K)

>reddit
>DDLC
>worst DDLC girl
>this entire post

Attached: 1500912036092.jpg (320x320, 28K)

only girls that wanted me I did not want. They were not bad looking just seemed to have different paths than mine.

Because I was gay and closeted. Finally had sex for the first time at 23 and have now been fucked by 6 guys.

>Okay, I can understand having a dry spell after high school/college and going without sex for years on end, but how did you miss out on sex in your teenage years?
25% of people are still virgins at age 20, it's called being shy, ugly, retarded or autistic

This is a pretty comforting post, thank you
>I want my khv bros to win!
I hope you win, too, user. Don't give up hope just yet

It's pretty easy to be a virgin in your 20s
Just be average looking and no girls will ever hook up with you out of the hundreds of superior males beckoning them, you have no meaningful social connections already and too much social anxiety to go anywhere alone already so good luck finding a gf the old fashioned way.

Small dick its only 5 inchs

Turned 30 last month.
Have a job, car, not fat, take care of my hygiene.
Thots have shown interest, but don't like it when you don't immediately try and rape them on the first date.
Apparently that's not showing enough interest. And their lady boner goes down once you try and talk about anything other than their vagina and how their exes are terrible people.

These posts are retarded. 40% of teenagers graduate high school as virgins. especially with the rise of social anxiety and autism, being a loser virgin doesn't make you different or special

>how did you miss out on sex in your teenage years
A combination of having no friends, sports, and being socially retarded. I never had time to meet people, and the people I met were weirded out by how socially estranged I was.

Eventually, I made friends. In college, I made some good friends and they took me to parties and taught me how to be less autistic and we smoked weed and all that shit, and I met girls and got laid and all that.

Attached: __cz_75_g11_m950a_mg5_and_nz_75_girls_frontline_drawn_by_infukun__bc32decee0e5290a58978d0d14087072 - (299x352, 50K)

I was the same way but I eventually online dated the love of my life from Scotland and married her a year and a half later. I do not recommend trying it for anyone else however it's a risky move and holy fuck it was hard sometimes.

Sex is severely overvalued. There are much better distractions on the way to the grave that cost me less nerves, money and time.

I'm ghost tier. I'm either not noticed at all or they're (opposite sex) freaked out or intimidated by my presence. No inbetween. Ergo, I'm a virgin until death.

Blatant b8, sage and report
nigger