Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIoeXkQ9YM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extinction would be preferable.

extinction for both?

its not fair, I deserve bobs and vagene too

>indians have the white collar jobs that make industry move forward
>latinos have the blue collar jobs that maintian the infrastructure
>both work their whole lives, sacrifice themselves, give all their free time to do their jobs
>the thanks they get is to get shat on by society and remain virgins while whites, blacks and asians endulge in degeneracy and hedonism on the backs of their work and sacrifice

I, for one, believe we shouldn't stand for this cuckoldry. Where do we draw the line? Isn't it enough, brown man?

>white men fuck latina women

Really ?

Hispanic men fuck Hispanic women all the time, I don't know where you all came up with the idea that latino girls don't want their own men. The whitewashed ones don't, maybe. But the normal ones prefer their own.

what do you think is the solution amigo?

latinas only like the spaniard white latinos

I agree with this
and spics male fuck pajeet girls
and pajeet male fucks spic girls
go to the west coast mayne

Brown nationalism.

>and spics male fuck pajeet girls
>and pajeet male fucks spic girls

that never happens

should arabs and brown asians be included ?

No they don't this is a cope. Maybe in Latin America that's true but I've seen white latinas with brown hair and pale skin fuck indios.

I certainly know that when a man of one race has sex with a woman of another race, everyone of those two races is bound into an exclusive sexual contract for the rest of time.

Brown Asians are our brothers and we should help each other. They are in our same situation.

I don't know about Arabs, they don't seem to want anything to do with other brown people. Do they share our plight? What do they even do?

If they also have to work and get shat on while the white, nigger, and chink plays, then they are our brothers, aren't they?

So literally every race on the planet, excluding aborigines, is fucking each other? That sounds about right.

white men have fucked abbos too

Even more than they fuck Asians

alright from now on im a brown nationalist.
indians hispanics & seasians are brothers!

>asian men fuck black women

Attached: 352C7AF2-F877-47B0-AB6B-5F276C67BF8F.jpg (480x318, 17K)

they do origsg

Our own women? lmao spic females are extremely loyal. Well maybe not extremely but more so than other races.

It's so fucking good being the master race

Attached: 1552936951078.jpg (539x960, 41K)

Kill all whites jkhl

>spic females are extremely loyal
yeah thats why spics are white halfbreeds through their paternal bloodline huh?

Mass suicides, spic males were doomed from the start, our own girls despise us and prefer to fuck white chad instead

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about you inbred? Damn dude do you have down syndrome or something ? You think I"m 100% indio or something

tho I wont lie mesoamerica is pretty based

Attached: bcd43ff3eed0c39c9fff1dbe6ef16d31.gif (777x526, 54K)

Completely untrue interracial relationships between most ethnic groups is pretty low, and us spic have a very diverse phenotype so whites and blacks can't really compete.

>You think I"m 100% indio or something
i never implied that retard

should we go for abbos?

Attached: tjapukai-by-day.jpg (363x451, 26K)

Do you even speak anglish?

Attached: 1585502.jpg (2000x3000, 837K)

You literally brought up the conquistador meme, as if I'm they're not my ancestors. Im obviously not talking about spanish women or aztec women you fucking goblin piece of shit

Attached: Mestiso_1770.jpg (1250x1050, 723K)

they arent that bad desu

Attached: 1417.jpg (700x467, 62K)

>implying Mexicans don't get all types of girls

they can't resist Latin lovers because women like spice in their life.

Attached: fed.jpg (1200x997, 178K)

latinas arent full amerindian but they still prefer white men like their amerindian ancestors
that guy looks white

I don't think Latinos have too many problems with dating in general (except with very specific groups like white collar office worker east asian females)

Pajeets, i don't fucking know. Maybe arranged marriage is a thing for a reason?

no he is confirm Mexican. also more girls wanted to be in the pictures too.

[silence...]

oreganoli

That's pretty funny because most latinas actually think white guys are cringe lol, but of course a complete stranger to the culture would make those stupid assertions lol

the only reason you think that is because of all the self hating retards who come ot this board, and feel the need to try and fit in with you faggots

hes basically a spaniard, he doesnt represent the average mexican

PPPPPFFFF you think spaniards look like that??? holy fuck you're stupid

they could try shitting in a loo for starters

Indians could be really good looking but like poor Indians do some really disgusting shit that probably fuck them up for the rest of their lives.

If they were like westernized and didn't have this cringe style they could pull it off. They're pretty much like black white dudes with slightly jewer noses

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 30K)

At least you guys still have eachother.

they might say white guys are cringe but they still date them
the average spic isnt that white, pic related is the average spic

Attached: Od3PUhy.jpg (639x360, 22K)

most pajeets are low caste so they dont look like the guy in your pic.
pic related average pajeet

Attached: _1521443874.jpg (600x900, 75K)

White men (chads at least) fuck all women
Asian men take some leftovers
Black men fuck animals
Pajeets and spics watch

That's how latinas were created in the first place.

white women arent animals

No, most latinas want a dominant man (machismo and that shit) and 70% of current white males a cringe/onions boy/ incels. Stop with this cope. Hispanics can be brown to white, its retarded to say the average Hispanic is some 60% indigenous dude. ( though that guy in your pic probably still had more girlfriends than your fat pasty NEET ass)

>asian men fuck black women
>black men fuck white women

LOLE

Yeah. They may look ugly but the turn caucasian pretty quickly.

Attached: 1539806501918.jpg (593x1387, 227K)

Holy fuck what the fuck happen to his jaw.

Attached: 1499868466061.jpg (640x610, 165K)

Both also like to move to white countries and continue to speak in their native language to build a wall between their fellow brownies and other co-workers. Fuck 'em

that's a really white-washed "beaner" you cherry picked there. Practically just a spaniard.

Motherfuck. Missed sexts by 1. Just like I missed sex.

Hispanic family's have more babies than any other race. Lmao try again. Can you see all those strong healthy genes running on these offspring? Now look at Drumpfs family they all look weak and have autism. You can tell Barron has those inbred genes with his freakish height

Attached: Enrique-Peña-Nieto-da-el-tradicional-Grito-de-Independencia.jpg (1200x650, 145K)

That's a nice white Spanish-speaking family you just posted.

Mexicans are naturals when it comes to getting women. Women can't resist Latin lovers

youtube.com/watch?v=nIoeXkQ9YM0

It comes from their Romance heritage. French, Italians and Spaniards are all pretty good like that.

>No, most latinas want a dominant man (machismo and that shit) and 70% of current white males a cringe/onions boy/ incels.
thats just a meme, most white men are actually pretty masculine
>Stop with this cope. Hispanics can be brown to white
the average hispanic is brown so you cant use white hispanics to represent hispanics
>its retarded to say the average Hispanic is some 60% indigenous dude.
its not retarded because thats the truth

your spaniard ruling class doesnt represent you pedro

This is pretty funny because I realized it was true a few months ago. I'm an ugly beta with shit genes but I stopped acting like an autismo with resting bitch face and started smiling at women.

I literally do nothing but half smile and make stupid deadpan jokes and they actually smile back now. I even went on a date and almost got a gf but I ruined it since I'm still a mentally ill borderline.

heres another pic of the average spic, they dont look like the guy in your video

Attached: daniel-perez.jpg (618x410, 43K)

True but I'm like 2/4 spanish and an admixture of italian and mesoamerican. Its also really not that weird when you're in the northern states. The immigrants you see crossing the border aren't an accurate representation of Mexicans. Tho with that said I don't necessarily ahve any hate towards natives. I actually love their culture and they're not the weak goblins you Amerifats claim them to be

Attached: 2XMEAK5CEJFYZLZHEZDWIONPZY.jpg (1400x788, 85K)

Observe what women do not what they say. They tell spic males whites are cringe because of how jealous they are. Have you ever actually been around a latina and a white guy in the same vicinity. Most of them lose their shit.

>The immigrants you see crossing the border aren't an accurate representation of Mexicans
false, 90% of mexigoblins are mestizos

>Amerifats trying to explain what Mexicans are and want

lmao okay faggots. You guys don't even leave your basements. Dudes probably not even touched Mexican soil before and they're trying to explain to me what its like. I'm laughing

Attached: 1372892863408.jpg (667x900, 377K)

I was in a thread a few hours ago. I'm the south asian with a Korean gf. ama for advice

This guy gets it
At your earliest convenience, yes

Have you been to a tourist town during spring break?

White chads slay mexican girls all over the place.

What do Korean girls think of Hispanics. Specifically mexicans. I heard asians loose their shit when we speak Spanish

Attached: Skele.gif (540x540, 1.25M)

They're low lives who only want documents and money. Don't flatter yourself Amerifat

what caste of pajeet are you?
they only like spaniards

Attached: 5268282704_ca831f4d18_b.jpg (683x1024, 317K)

how would they get documents from a one night stand?

Mexican guy here that is cool. so what is this jealously you guys are talking about?

not him but yeah the like them if they look more Spanish.

>Mexican guy here that is cool. so what is this jealously you guys are talking about?
This cuck mentality is why us Mexicans are in a fallen state. You're a disgrace to your people. How you could let Amerifats spit on your face and call it rain is beyond me
They sleep with a bunch of white guys hoping that one falls in love with them you brainlet. Have fun with the STDs

Dunno. I think they're more or less neutral towards hispanics like anyone else would be. You can't really characterize them in any meaningful fashion. Also this spaniard meme needs to die; nobody gives a shit about your europoor ass.
Don't remember, family isn't really religious. Why would it matter?

your caste determines your race, it does matter

I have too many options to care about white dudes getting Mexican girls.

>more or less neutral towards hispanics
that's nice but I'm guessing they would be sort of surprised when I started speaking Spanish to them. Does spanish sound cool to Asians?
>this spaniard meme needs to die; nobody gives a shit about your europoor ass
Completely agree Spaniards are so fruity and douchey completely classless imo

Attached: aztec_snake_gif.gif (400x300, 247K)

1) This is absurd.
2) Suppose it did. What exactly would race have to say about me?

>getting a few Mexican girls
Correct it for you.

If we built up our military only slightly, we could literally conquer the iberian peninsula.

>What exactly would race have to say about me?
your race determines your physical apperance

Not exactly? The only thing that sounds somewhat exotic is English because of the educational implications. Also, it's just more that asians (and really anybody except Spaniards themselves and white people who want "the monolith" of anyone white and European to be somehow superior) don't really think about spaniards or Mexicans. Most just think about their partners in the abstract

>when I started speaking Spanish to them.

why would you speak spanish to people who dont understand it?

Bait, but this is nonsense. Your caste does not alter your genetics, so it doesn't change the way you look. The closest argument I could see would be about classism and the access to resources and beauty products, but even then it's a bad argument.

Also, your race doesn't determine your attractiveness as far as certain genetics go, if that's what you're implying. Many of the same features that people consider attractive show up fairly uniformly among people of different races, save for a few differences

caste is based on race retard

it's determined by your surname, but ultimately these people are still of the same ethnicity..
perhaps there might be a difference between the indo-european and dravidian genetics, but they're both Indians/south asians.

only for pajeets we need latinos to make more latinas
>t.pajeet

Being a pajeet in America is the most horrific hell imaginable. Imagine being shat on by every race of female, ESPECIALLY your own. Imagine being called an idiot and a waste for not going to an ivy league university. Imagine being called a lazy loser for not going into medicine/tech sector/banking/finance. By your own family members, getting berated by your own mother and father for embarrassing them. Imagine being ignored by all females in a social and sexual context, and being seen by other men as a convince store or call center worker. Imagine your east asian fiends getting more white pussy than they now what to do with because of this stupid kpop fad. Imagine your white friends literally rejecting all the indian pussy being thrown at them since they know they can do better. All while the girls look down on you for having a darker skin shade than them. Imagine having the same skin color as feces.

Can you, can you imagine? Does it horrify you? Thank whichever God you worship for not making you an indian male.

are you indo european or dravidian?

I unironically know a rich Chinese dude living with his black girlfriend.

lmao one pic doesn't prove your point.
Asians are super racist.

Are you indian bro?

Houston here. Hispanic men date Viet and Flip women... a lot. Shared catholic / latin mestizo heritage.
So if you're Latino, don't sweat it. You will find your waifu.

what happened to poo's jaw? 2000+ years of Habsburg-tier cousin fucking, my man

Why does practically everyone in that pic look young and attractive and then the native is an old hag