Confession thread:

confession thread:
I sleep with a pacifier every night and fantasize about being in an mdlb relationship
HELP!

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 7K)

>mdlb relationship
Don't be a slave to sin friend. gain control!

>HELP!
MDLB is perfectly fine user. Don't be ashamed of your fetishes.

I can't have this kind of relationship here, specially when living in third world country that glorifies men and think any kind of fetishes is unacceptable.
I'm afraid that I won't be able to try this and it's only getting me hornier

I don't have any embarrassing confessions. I go to work, I drink alone, I masturbate, I cry, and I sleep, and then I repeat that process. And that's the most horrifying and scary thing that I have to confess; the fact that I'm alone and miserable and I'll probably never be happy.

Attached: subremegendleman.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Why don't you go to the US and try it?

>go to the US
can't even tell you how hard this is, guess I have better chances trying mdlb here lol

>mdlb
What is that exactly?

Mommy Dom/Little Boy look it up

I did that for a little bit too. Also slept with a plush. After I hit my late 20s it felt weird so I just started using a pillow.

>Easy for lesbian girls to find a dom lesbo gf

>Easy for straight girls to find a daddy bf

>Men can't find mommy gfs at all ever

Gee I sure do enjoy this hahahaha

Attached: angry spongebob.jpg (1200x1088, 109K)

We all deep down want a busty mommydom gf. - Sigmund Freud

would do diapers if I was living alone.

you'll definitely find someone user

>tfw i also fantasize about this and i'll never get it
>tfw will never make a mommy gf happy

Are mommy gfs expected to financially support their littles?

Why not daddy gf instead.

nope, and daddy bfs shouldnt financially support either but that happens a lot more than the reverse
life and money is hard enough alone unless you're well off, working and saving together while having nice comfy mdlb times is the best way i think
that kind of expectation of the world as it is right now is just unlikely but i like fantasizing about being financially supported and working part time jobs to help out

Just go on a vacation, have a visa or something, and go to one of those gay bath houses. They have them, they're not hard to find if you just google it.

Honestly, I'm surprised we haven't seen more people shooting those up.

As long as she's a girl yeah. Question is where do I find one?

I can only wish and hope as I know it's almost impossible considering my nationality

bump for mommy gf