Would any femanons consider dating outside their race?

Would any femanons consider dating outside their race?
>tfw spic with no qt huwhite gf

Attached: 9d3.png (1182x730, 218K)

>Dating mujeres blancas
I understand wanting for a fuck. But white women are barely women, you might just date a guy.
Then again you just want papers dont ya?

>tfw spic who had a white gf

It was alright

Attached: operator feels.png (750x750, 38K)

W-what was she like?

I'm legal
I was born here

I don't really care if I date a white girl or a hispanic girl. I just want a gf, but perferably a white hispanic gf. They're prefect. I feel like a fembot from here would always just try and look down on me and see me as her practice bf

He sort of has a point white girls are sort of cringe to be around with. They look pretty but that's about it, especially white american women, especially if they're from the south

everybody should date outside their race

I somewhat agree. Though I've never had a gf or befriended a white girl, my sister had some as friends and they're kinda weird. The shit they laugh at is stupid and corny, they were neurotic about a single glass being left on the kitchen counter, and never fucking relax. They're always doing some shit or going somewhere. Still beautiful as hell, but I'm getting close to weening myself from the compulsion to pairbond so idc.

all women from any race are trash, build female androids and artificial wombs, the menpire must rise, begone the thots go MGTOW

>tfw white with no adorable short latina gf

both are worthless, build waifu bot, reject marriage

I'm a faggot and let an 18yo spic fuck me and I gave him head.

> he's got mayo fever
same here amigo
i would rather have a 4/10 white gf than an 8/10 brownie any day

Attached: 1496625689118.png (611x597, 199K)

asian > white >>>>>>>>shit >>>>>>>>>> spic bitches

they can all get raped and murdered for all I care.

I rate white women higher, but how could you follow through with that all else being equal?

what are you talking about, white girls love to date outside of their race as long as youre good looking

>asian > white >>>>>>>>shit >>>>>>>>>> spic bitches
>asian > white

Attached: 1529782219505.gif (373x400, 53K)

I am Mexican. Asian women are the best women in the world. Even their uggos are prettier and better people than any of our whores.

I'm glad feminicides happen in Mexico.

Attached: 3.jpg (800x450, 83K)

have sex, nerd

Attached: 1498446722145.png (1149x572, 36K)

I would if mexican bitches weren't such bitches.

can you stop gassing up white bitches? their egos are already through the roof and you're trying to send them beyond the stratosphere

Honestly I would actually try to do this if I had privacy and the money to do it.

I wouldn't want my mom walking in on me trying to recreate the texture of flesh for my android gf.

Stop watching anime you fedora tipper, asain girls are so ugly after they remove their 50 pounds of makeup
t. Fell for the Asian meme

White genes are simply and undeniably better than brown genes
I don't want my future offspring's intelligence to be stunted

But they have good brain genes. I'm a sapiosexual and a pseud above all else.

White guy. Have all the white women you want. Brown and black women are better anyway. The only real advantage to being white is high IQ, and most white women are dumb as bricks. At least other races have booty and curves.

Attached: 1533320473800.jpg (620x1138, 107K)

You're applying averages to individuals. This isnt some random person on the street, you presumably know this woman and her family quite well and can figure out if shes an exception or if her family is good.

There are plenty of german women around my city with nice hourglass figures and body fat distribution. I've found english and scandinavians to have that much less, but it's just anecdotes. There are plenty of mestizos and blacks with unattractive frames and fat almost entirely on their abdomens. Seems to vary quite widely.

Can we just drop this bell curve meme. It's so fucking stupid

I don't care that much about looks. They are nicer people overall. None of them have ever made disgusted faces at me in my presence, at least, unlike spic whores.

It's not a meme. Northeast Asians have the largest brains on average relative to their body size.

Doesnt pseud mean pseudointellectual? I thought he was bringing attention to his own faults?

>bell curve
>meme
found the brainlet

that's why I called it a meme
>t. retarded racist born of incest

An exceptional brownie will still have shit genes. Most of the time, they were able to make the best of a bad hand, and that's certainly admirable, but I'm not going to roll that dice on my children's future.
The baseline white is miles ahead in intelligence and success of any other brown person on the entire planet. That kind of pedigree is immensely valuable.

>calling an observable scientific phenomenon a meme

Yes. I'm a mexifag too, with an Aussie bf that loves my brown nipples.

Attached: IMG_2145.png (783x391, 12K)

Im hispanic bot with pale and brownish skin and all of my exs havew been white as hell liike milk so theres a chance for you, usually women dont care about it unless they are huge racists or some shit, as a side note, my ex is from r9k

>mexi
>fag

Disgusting

Attached: 8a731d7e7c32c8187c50d597f6041612.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

Guess I'm not sure what your purpose was. If he is calling attention to a fault and you think it is stupid (similar to a fault), it seems you're in agreement. What is your specific prescription beyond that acknowledgement?
American blacks of equally high university education generally out earn their white counterparts. Germanic tribes inherited most Roman knowledge from benedictine monks and took a thousand years of trial and error to get to what we recognize as the west today. The city states predated them, Assyria them, Ethiopia, Kush. Everyone else outside each empire was almost always less advanced, generally. I agree with you for everyday interactions, but not close relationships when you can investigate much further.

>tfw hue who had a jewish gf but got cucked by the dad

Attached: 1477687608488.jpg (651x663, 43K)

her dad raped/fucked her? hmm, seems logical

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's painful especially if she was ashkenazi

Attached: 1515267864529.png (560x580, 441K)

No, he tried to force me into becoming a jew in order to keep dating his daughter, she knew i didn't really wanted to change my religion and have part of dick cut off so we decided to stop dating

She was similar, minus the dark eye bags and with a more straight hair

wtf, u could have joined the jew mafia. was her mother jewish as well or only the father? if just father, you made the right call, full jews barely tolerate halfbreeds

Not quite sure about the mother anymore, i guess she was but she never saw any problem with me dating her daughter, only the father was concerned.

>hispanic robot with hispanic wife

She's like my second mom, I think she gets off of it, she tries to keep my life in order most of the time. I do have to be the man whenever serious shit comes up though.

I don't think I'd be able to date a white girl, they're full of emotional issues and mental illnesses, and most lack a strong character and morals.

Attached: 40A892C2-A7EC-451A-968B-AB8D4358206A.png (1172x675, 43K)

>robot w gf
ur a normalfag or failed normalfag

Good for you man. I do believe that hispanic male and hispanic female couples work the best, but I think that maybe eastern european are pretty similar and would make decent couples.

>tfw no ruskie gf to make hispanic ruskies together

Attached: 1552948209415.png (592x941, 1.3M)

this. Whites are a waste of time. Both culturally and morally bankrupt

Attached: white chicks.jpg (924x960, 90K)

russian women unironically desire latino men for some reason

Race doesn't really matter to me, and I've actually seen some latino qt guys. I would date anyone if it weren't for my dad who is a huge racist. He doesn't want me dating anyone but white since he married a white woman, or a middle easterner since he thinks they have good values even though my dad ended up cheating on my mom and he's a middle easterner.....

Attached: 1552683673960.gif (1041x1452, 952K)

Would you be down to at least talk to a Latino guy? My skin is just weird looks like yellow brown and pale

Sure I guess, although I'm not really wanting a boyfriend or anything at this very moment, I'd be willing to talk though

Fair enough, feel free to email me:

[email protected]

super submissive, I was twice her size lol, she would buy me things and was super affectionate. I miss her sometimes 2bh but we drifted apart. sex was fuckin wild, she was kinky as shit

>hispanic ruskies

he would be a GOAT boxer

I thought that was polish women

only if hes the same race

What do you even mean?

Originally

How do i get a qt mexcan girls?

Attached: D15o7_8WwAAH5vN.jpg (675x1200, 135K)

be white and tall and then youre done