"Hey, you, you wouldn't mind letting me free? I really, really need to pee."

>"Hey, you, you wouldn't mind letting me free? I really, really need to pee."

Attached: 1543814203866.jpg (1024x714, 98K)

Sure, now when you're talking about it, mind to pee with me?

id be too intimidated to fuck a girl that looks like that

*scurries hurriedly back to my room*
I hate it when my Chad roommate fucks in the living room

>scurrying
>not walking extra nonchalant trying to pretend it's nothing
fake bot desu

>"if you really need to pee that bad you can pee in my mouth"

Kyla Cole is an honest to god 10/10

The less time out of my room the better

oh yes now pee into my mouth

I wish girls like this liked me sexually

Pee on my stomach
While my pp is in your pucci.

>All the faggots here not sticking it in her ass to add more pressure and made her pee herself while you sodomize her
Lightweights, all of you

NOT until you give me the same privileges as Chadson!

Attached: 87978776.jpg (500x500, 55K)

women are worthless, don't be intimidated by them. YOU HAVE THE HORMONE OF THE GODS

lame, don't ask just rape and done, women aren't worth shit

I'll stick my dick in your urethra, then you pee, so the pee goes into my balls, where I piss it out.

Nope you're going to wear this diaper instead

sure. anyway, how did you get in my house?
I'm calling the c o p s on your ass

>"Sure, you can use my toilet, but then you need to get the fuck out of my house"

lol, calm down TFM

Wouldn't it be so great to be an animal? You don't know or care what you look like, so you wouldn't feel subconsciously intimidated because you're too ugly for the stacey animal.

>wouldn't call the polies on her ass
simp

>cops come
>see woman tied up
>arrest you for kidnapping
sure user

We truly do live in A Society
ughhh

not really.
but then again im attracted toward fatties and uglys and for some reason im scared to approach them, but these types dont scare me, but rather strangely enough give me confidence to approach them since thats what they want.

what the other user said. how could you deflower such a beauty let alone gather the courage to
with those eyes looking at you

anyone have anymore of this beauty?

Attached: 00.jpg (390x390, 71K)

I'd untie her and then go back to my room while she pees

>ctrl+f "eggs"
>not one mention of eating a bowl of eggs or anything of the sort
I'm disappointed in you guys.

Attached: kirb.jpg (640x631, 25K)

google "kyla cole claudechristian"

>bowl of eggs
She's not drunk tho

There were no ropes involved there

Blindfold and gag her
makes it much easier.

Attached: 91766.gif (300x184, 57K)

I'll get you a cup

Attached: 5474785378235890.jpg (480x360, 12K)

come on dude, Id be balls deep in that, cum in like 5 pumps and leave. Im fuckin done trying to be lovey dovey, Ive resolved to get mine and mine only

>peacocks
>those little birds who pimp their nest and bring shiny stones to attract females
>those chimps that have red butts

Animals also use looks to attract females, we are animals as well, so that is why we need cute faces, good bodies and expensive stuff to attract women.
Is it funny that women claim that we are less evolved, while they are the ones that need to see cute look and shiny stuff to feel attracted to you.
We kinda are the same (in matter of looks), but not as materialistic as women are.

>why is their a thot tied to a coach we don't own?

I'd get real close to her and say
>What are you willing to do for that privelege?
I'd see if her breath hitches and take it as a sign of pseudo consent after that I'd get closer to her neck and whisper
>What's wrong?
Kissing the sides of her neck as i linger a finger on her lower thigh and painstakingly go up her thigh before starting to do circles around her upper thigh
Then when she's not expecting it I'd start nibbling on her ears at which point I'd listen to hear if her breath starts to get rigid or if she groans
Then while she's distracted I'd take my other hand and pull out the ceremonial dagger I keep on my thigh sheath quickly I'd bring it up to her throat and make a horizontal slice across her jugular making sure to push hard so I break into the wind pipe.
Now that it's in a state of shock I'd run into the kitchen and take out my bottle of kosher salt quickly throwing clouds of salt onto the creature to lowers it's mystic tricks to unveil it's true form once I've confirmed it's not human I'd take a large sock put it in the rancid things mouth then get my buddy Paul who's a chief to get his pick up truck and we'd haul the coach bound demon to a nearby lake and toss it in.
I don't fuck with Succubi my crystals eyes can see all the challenges you throw at me you hear me?
Don't fuck with me I'll kill you
Fucking skinwalkers

I know that, I'm just saying that the mental effect of being ugly wouldn't weigh down an animal cause they couldn't know.

Sorry, didnt get it at the moment.
We have emotions, something most animals dont have, that is why we feel like shit when we fail at something, and it hits more when is our prime meaning in life, which is to reproduce.

Not taking my chances, someone tied her up for a reason. She could be dangerous.

Try to get between her legs and diddle her without getting kicked in the balls
Put my mouth on her pee pee
Or punch her repeatedly
Its a fight or flight thing
Jow Forums got me hyped up

You are a saint user
*sniff sniff*
The world needs more people like you

I really wish I could fuck some upper middle class bourgeois daddy's girl, with perfect genetics, intelligent and beautiful and from a much higher social strata of human beings than me. Like some beautiful Harvard girl from a rich doctor or lawyer family. I want to destroy her and ruin her with my genetically inferior worker's family seed, my subhuman poverty-riddled guttersnipe cum. I want to impregnate her and have her carry my mental illness genes and have her rich lawyer father cry in the corner.

Attached: 877.png (771x609, 585K)

Bumpity boop doop

Someone tried to do this back in my high school days and i'm 90% certain the dad of the girl destroyed that poor boy's family's livelihood before it ever got to that point of pregnancy.

You just gave me a new fetish my man

so now his son in law is poorer? good logic

odds are your reception will be better than with an ugly girl

>upper middle class
>destroying anyone
you have no idea how severe the class divide really is lol.