L can't top thinking about dick

l can't top thinking about dick.

Attached: 1551331528023.jpg (2048x2048, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then I have I got a surprise for you user

Attached: d4ff85327528ba7887fdb49bffac58aba91051e6483b5d0dc7adc6d7ab161441.webm (720x720, 715K)

Wow thats a really nice dick and xhes cute! Who is that?

Her name is Danielle Lace

Attached: ebdd117a91c134747b63f7d7623491cf9b098a5b5bbf3d15c1a7560b447c8806.webm (450x800, 1.72M)

>l can't top thinking about dick.
Neither can I user, neither can I.. I am supposed to get up in 6.5 hours for work but I am still at computer with a dildo in my boipussi touching myself..

Attached: 1257529512621.png (408x424, 239K)

Hopefully it's the biggest dildo you own

Attached: 1551031923123.jpg (1500x1396, 537K)

>Hopefully it's the biggest dildo you own
:DDDD Hah I wish, the biggest dildo I have is literally too thicc (for time being at least) to fit in me and too lengthy to sit on

there's always my lap :3c

If you train every night, then you'll finally be a star

Attached: 1552153329904.gif (540x304, 841K)

Seems like Jow Forums is due for a mass lynching

>tfw no slutty neet boy to service my sweaty cock and live on my dime in exchange for being my human onahole

It's too late. The tranny's have reached a critical mass. There's no escape.

>tfw no slutty neet boy to service my sweaty cock and live on my dime in exchange for being my human onahole
same

>tfw no cockslut mind broken r9k gf(male)

man sorry you were handed a bad hand in life

unlike me

Attached: 1551997921438.gif (300x168, 1.39M)

>Tfw no aggressive and horny bf to support me financially

That sounds pretty hot, do you live in the US?

>tranny thread
*BLAM* *BLAM*
>checks corpse
>aims for a head
*BLAM*

There isn't that many tranny threads

there's way more race-baiters trying to bring Jow Forums here if anything

Attached: 36431977d82d6303faaca05dd40474570ee24091e470813800c598887ec4e31f.webm (640x580, 1.47M)

Yes I do user
Cali specifically.

That's pretty far, practically the other side of the country. I'd probably be pretty scared, I hardly even leave my house.

Look down. there's one, use it.

You can join my server and we will help you become a girl and get all the dicks you want
jDQjKWJ
you just gotta take the pinkpill cutie~

Attached: 1472713578497.jpg (2400x1800, 741K)

fuck off reiko you dumb sucking mofo

tfw no boislave to give my hairy ass rimjobs

yeah in NC

>tfw anons act mad at trannies when in reality they're mad they will never suck a fat trap cock
Just let it go anons. Fap away.

Attached: 1551755971202.jpg (901x1200, 131K)

>tfw no qt crossdressing bf to act like a wife by cooking for me, cutting my hair, and calling me handsome
why even live bros?

take it to the gay boards

What happened to you people, fuckin filthy and vile degenerates.

even though I'm fat I'm probably one of the biggest cum dumpsters I know. I literally cannot stop thinking about sucking cock and getting fucked. at this point I actively seek out to suck cock, going as far as asking my friends if I can suck theirs.

is there something wrong with me?

Attached: deprived.jpg (1244x1180, 27K)

This is the best gay board though

Attached: 1553157994325.webm (360x640, 1.99M)

>tfw no cute bottom boy that loves to ride my dick

Attached: 1392920109281.jpg (535x574, 61K)

Not with that attitude you won't.

Wait for a discord cutie

Attached: 1553122054155.webm (320x180, 1.53M)

>Not with that attitude you won't.
>Wait for a discord cutie
Post more

Has anyone here fucked/sucked a tranny?

H-How was it?

Attached: 1452252879634.gif (188x174, 476K)

discord
=|+|=|34|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Why do you post this fsggotry on r9k 10 times a day just go to lgbt or random, you pathetic faggot

Literally just got home from servicing a stranger's sweaty 6 inch uncut cock in his truck, ask me anything friends..

Attached: 1480753326341.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

greentext you nigger

when are you gonna service my sweaty 6 inch uncut cock?

>be boi
>make fetlife to find local dudes into me(moved to small town so doublelist is a no-go)
>lastnight get message from dude saying he's willing to drive for carplay
>says he wants to meet TOMORROW
>usually talk for a few days minimum but say okay
>he wants mutual oral but I told him I don't like having my cock touched
>agree that I'll wear loose clothes and pajama pants so he can feel all over my body
> eventually agree on a decent concealed spot
>get up and drive, he arrives next to me and I get nervous
>strip to my pajama pants in my car, get out and climb into his
>briefly ask about the drive, he puts his hand down my pants and starts squeezing my flaccid pp and balls in one hand
>I move next to him and start moaning while rubbing him through his pants
>he pulls his pants off and I get to work as promised
>2 inches flaccid with a ton of foreskin, didn't say he was uncut
>massive bush since I asked him not to shave
>suck it like a madman, pulling his foreskin down and up with my mouth
>he keeps squeezing my balls and cock despite me asking him not to
>grows to 6 inches in my mouth, thought he was bluffing before
>tells me to suck his balls, I pop off of his cock and he pushes my head down into them
>get back to his cock, deepthroating it repeatedly
>makes me slow down, says I'm doing too good of a job
>back to sucking, while I'm throating him he suddenly pushes me down and his cock goes as deep as possible
>manage not to gag and being forced made me hard
>starts jerking me while I throat him
>goes faster, I put my hand on his arm to tell him to stop
>thinks I'm being kinky and goes harder, I start slapping his arm and trying to pull it out of my pants
>he doesn't listen, and with cock halfway in my mouth I say I say "cumming, don't stop"
>start sucking him off as fast as possible, I'm gushing everywhere and he keeps saying that it's "hot as fuck"

>suck hard and make him cum before I lose enthusiasm
>asks if I'm ready for his
>starts pulsing and I go faster
>he pulls my mouth to the tip so I can fully taste and swallow his 5 day load
>suck until he starts going flaccid, pull my mouth off and there's a string of cum between my lips and his cock
>gently stroke the rest out and lick it
>we clean up with tissues
>tell him it was a good time
>split and drive home

Allow me to be frank, while getting a handy against my will may seem hot to you, I will likely not meet him again for doing that to me. I was explicit about my hypersensitive pp, and tried multiple time to make him stop. I do not enjoy cumming like that. His handy was rough and my cock is sore now. I told him afterwards over text and he apologized, but him not listening is a red flag. Also never had an uncut cock before, it was really sexy moving the foreskin around. Loved pulling it down and licking all around his cockhead. He had some heavy balls and was decently thick. Anyway that's it, sorry I'm bad at greentext. I have greentexts of a previous guy I was with and that was much better.

As soon as you drive to some random place in West Virginia.

Attached: 1531738633791.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Sad I'm not near West Virginia. That guy kinda sounds like a fag though, I'd just want to focus on your mouth and throat entirely.
I'm uncut and thick too

What did it smell like, cockslut user?

Yeah seriously, can't believe I'm missing the prison gays who were afraid to touch any cock. I told him I only like pleasuring but whatever.

That was the best part. I've been with a few guys who shower right beforehand, and I dislike it since subtle tastes and smells can make the experience so much better. This guy was honest about the fact that he was saving up for 5 days, and was dripping precum all night. This was immediately noticeable as he had a really strong cock-musk and I tasted pre the moment I started sucking. Really good smell, heavy too. Especially when my face was in his balls.

What does pre taste like? I drip a lot of it and I always wondered. It really turns me on, sometimes when I'm horny I'll pull my pants down and there'll be a line of it dripping from my dick.

Pre is amazing, I leak it heavily whenever I'm horny and I always lick it up. It has a much simpler taste than cum, it's just a light salty taste really. Mine is sweet sometimes. Nothing much to say about it.

Would you nurse on the pre drooling out of my stinky neet cock?

discord
=|+|=|138|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

Of course, gently suckling cock is my natural state. Until it's time for the main action anyway.

What's the main action gonna be?

Various ways of saying "cock goes into my throat until you cum"
More into oral than buttstuff.

I think oral would be better too cause there's more stuff you can do, more versatility.
How do you feel about lying on a bed with your head hanging off the edge, belly up, so I can just fuck your throat and watch it bulge inside your neck from above?

go to /lgbt/ you raging faggots nobody likes you here other then your trannycord friend that you jack off with in voicechat everynight.
you should get HIV and die already.

funny you say that, that's my personal favorite position and I've found basically nobody to do it with. I've asked every person, but it always ends up in standard positions for blowjobs and stuff. Always wanted my throat stuffed while lying on my back.

Weird, i'd imagine that's a position lots of guys would like. i kinda want to wrap my hands around a boy's throat while i'm pounding his face so i can make it tighter, like a fleshlight. It'd be especially hot cause my balls would be up against his nose, so he can taste my dick and smell my balls at the same time.

See that's exactly what I tell guys. I want to have them hilt and press their balls into my face. I don't know why they aren't into it as much as I am. I suppose a blowjob is a blowjob to them, and they don't want to risk me gagging and puking or something(which is my fetish sorry)

Attached: 1476457831422.jpg (750x1300, 276K)

Balls in face is wonderful. Gagging is good but puking isn't, to me. But gagging is really good. I love a really sloppy, wet, messy throatfuck.
Do you wanna talk on discord or anything desu I like you

Sorry, I rarely log into discord. Honestly there's probably not much to talk to me about fren. Bois are a dime a dozen on Jow Forums anyway.

I could show you my cock and vent my neet sexual frustration onto you. But yeah you're right.

discord/
=|+|=|220|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.jpg (464x463, 68K)

jesus christ, user! your patheticness is showing!

hey fag boys, choke on this

Attached: 1552344490544.jpg (3120x4160, 655K)

OwO Hope you don't mind me drooling on you~

Attached: 1257536582159----.jpg (300x307, 53K)

go ahead user. feel free ;)

10/10
That's a nice dick. Have a kot

Attached: niggerkot.jpg (800x450, 77K)

>West Virginia
w-where in WV?

Let's say Martinsburg. If you can get there then you can probably get near me.

Attached: 1495913174311.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Literally the opposite side of WV; oh well.

Okay I'm in Berkely Springs, specifically. Any closer?

>uncut
ew no thanks

Not really, plus I actually just now read through the thread instead of just seeing WV and responding, it seems like we may be after the same thing and not compatible. Sorry about that.

Yeah I'm looking for a regular dom or bf, fair enough fren.

My fetish is virgin incel cock.

discord
=|+|=|263|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

My cock is virgin incel cock.