Fellow robots, do you believe in reincarnation?

Fellow robots, do you believe in reincarnation?

Attached: Reincarnation.jpg (533x283, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html#a03
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>do you believe in reincarnation
I hope so because this life is a complete waste and God would have to be a psychotic madman to fuck me over like this

Why is life so bad for you satan?

No

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Of course

how can I believe in something when I have no experience with it, seen it, or anything. It's fucking retarded bullshit and you only think it could be real because you want it to be real, cause you have death anxiety or something idk

No that's fucking retarded. I don't get why people believe this shit along with karma.

>No that's fucking retarded. I don't get why people believe this shit
Figure 3. Large verrucous epidermal nevus on head of a Thai man who as a child said he remembered the life of his paternal uncle, who was killed with a blow on the head from a heavy knife.

Attached: birthmark03.jpg (180x280, 12K)

As much as I want to, I just can't

no because all life lives to die and everything that dies is mine, also you must be a social outcast to be a robot not some greentext zoomer. Reincarnation is falsehood due to the fact that consciousness is made from neurons and once those cease function you die and nothing else happens.

Karma is action and reaction, we are creatures of habits.

No, what evidence is there to suggest reincarnation?

No! I was just thinking about this today. Because even if people have "past life memories", it could just mean they are "remembering" someone else's memories. Telepathically getting someone else's memories is just as likely as reincarnation. Even if someone is born with a weird birthmark, maybe they just connect with those events from the collective consciousness *because* they have the birthmark, it doesn't necessarily mean YOU were literally the dead person. Maybe people just connect with like-minded souls in the ether and identify with them.

Attached: garudatron.sized.jpg (453x640, 241K)

>consciousness is made from neurons
Get a load of this dude.
We are all YOU though; We are YOU is just the observer. Personality is biological.

Attached: 1543156517755.jpg (538x357, 47K)

Yeah and then there's that. If at the end of the day we're all one consciousness then everyone is a reincarnation of everyone else, and so then reincarnation loses all meaning.

Yeah
I'm super into Vedanta so yeah

god's plans aren't inherently good

>Dr. Stevenson
Numerous issues with his work, most notably confirmation bias

Energy gets recycled into the universe but your consciousness is shit and means nothing

Please tell me the other issues or hook me up with a link to a site about it so I can read them.

i do because im pretty sure i was a stacy in my previous life and my current life is punishment for what i did as a stacy

Paul Edwards and CTK Chari were particular critics.
>omitted cases which did not fit his conclusion
>asked leading interview questions
>often used translators (language barrier)
These are all significant issues in his studies.

Thank you. I'll check out what they have to say when I have more time.
>omitted cases which did not fit his conclusion
So what? He's not trying to prove how common these coincidences are -- just that they exists.
>asked leading interview questions
Forcing people to lie/admit to things that aren't true? Or maybe just accept things without thinking -- or implanting false memories?
>often used translators (language barrier)
I'm not seeing the problem here unless the translators were trash at their job.

>So what? He's not trying to prove how common these coincidences are -- just that they exists.
Failure to accurately represent data in science is a cardinal sin. You literally can lose your doctorate over these issues.
>Forcing people to lie/admit to things that aren't true? Or maybe just accept things without thinking -- or implanting false memories?
Leading questions means questions designed to create desired answers. If I desired people I survey to say they are against abortion, I ask the question, "are you pro-life?" Saying "no" is a negative in our mind. I have effectively put some people in the predicament of saying "yes" even if they're for abortion access.
>I'm not seeing the problem here unless the translators were trash at their job
Translation requires interpretation. This makes findings less reliable.

Sure, why not? Anything is possible.

I don't know if I believe in reincarnation or not.
I like to think that something happens after we die, I like to believe that it's not necessarily the intangible inconceivable "nothing" that lasts for eternity and torments the living to no end. But what's new?
And I guess the idea of reincarnation based on your past life's actions gives me a good explanation/excuse as to why my current life turned out the way it did.
Maybe if the universe lasts long enough then some day long after my death a majority of the atoms in my body will defy all mathematical odds by coming back from the farthest reaches of the cosmos and joining one more time to form a sentient creature.

How would reincarnation square with evolution. How human did you have to be to go to the after life?

That's a good point. Then you'd have to reconsider how preevolutions reincarnated, or whether they did at all, or whether there was no evolution whatsoever

Its probably not a serious belief but I like to think that in the afterlife theres a thing where you can chose to be reincarnated as an animal like a dog or a squirrel.

That's a fascinating concept. I like it far better than the idea of continuously living as other beings

how does reincarnation work in a mass extinction event?

I hope i get reincarnated in a fantasy world, cause i don't want to come back to this shithole again.

I wish I could cope like that, I really envy people who can believe in something higher or beyond life

Of course not, what a retarded idea.

Attached: D1MGpSDU0AAFmYZ.jpg (448x551, 44K)

No, but it'd be cool. It's my ideal "afterlife" type thing. I don't want my life to be behind me. I want to live forever, always being born anew, even if it wouldn't really make sense. If there are less people than before, do you wait in line for more life-slots to free up?

In my heart I know reincarnation is real. Karma is real both good and bad and your current life has themes and lessons from your past one.

>Earth is the only planet with life
oh user

Yes, I very much do, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't know the system it is built into at all.

Attached: 1525237239933.jpg (210x230, 5K)

No, can you imagine the torture of having to live over and over again without even knowing it. The degenerates in this thread think it would be different, n1gger if you cant get your shit together in this life youre not gonna get it straight in the next, youll just be in eternal torment be it as a ant or a whale youll always be a fuckup. what a sad reality that would be, no wonder a god wont showthemselves mankind would do its all to kill it.

discord
=|+|=|33|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

discord
=|+|=|142|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)