How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away kiIled whatever the fuck they need to die

How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away kiIled whatever the fuck they need to die

They literally leave them out 24/7. Its freezing cold ice on the ground and theyre sitting right outside my window at 4 am and have been barking since 1 or 2 am non fucking stop. In the summer they literally just leave them out 24/7 so they bark non stop 5 am 3 am midnight 6 am all day all night

Every time i walk out in my own front yard they fucking bark like hysterical dip shits charging at the fence. Every time i walk up the road they fucking charge at me through the fence bark loud as fuck scare the shit out of me follow me barking loud as fuck for 30 minutes straight

Leaving them outside 24/7 even in the cold is good enough to call it neglect right? And they can get them taken away and killed? Do i have to record it?

Attached: 4DD8CE23-3C06-4237-96C5-833D574EA18A.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Hc3m04_CR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

put rat poison in some sausage and throw it to them when no one's around

I am sorry that you're going through that
I hope you can get those dogs into an SPCA

You fucking autist. Just get some treats and try to befriend them or talk to the owners. Don't kill them just because they are a bit loud

OP probably doesn't live anywhere dangerously cold anyway

it is considered neglect by animal welfare. the dog doesnt need to be taken away, the owners need to better accommodate it, they ought to be forced to buy it a shed to go in for the winter- even farm dogs who sleep outside have a roof an dry ground. please, please don't harm it. talk to an animal charity, one that can intervene without the dog beng taken somewhere they put them down- it seriously isnt the dogs fault, you'd be more miserable being the dog. in the meantime, invest in earplugs. or kill your neighbours.

I live in upstate ny. Coldest place in the world. Colder than Alaska

Look up your town's bylaws, they're almost definitely violating some noise ordinance or requirement to keep animals quiet.
Call the town police to report a violation of the noise ordinance. Your neighbors might get away with a warning the first time, but if you call repeatedly whenever the dogs bark, something should be done about it.

Alternatively, you could go the illegal route and let the dogs out of their yard while they're at work and report the dogs as strays to animal control. I would probably call animal control about suspected abuse even if you don't do that.

actually, you could significantly reduce the dogs stress which would make it bark a lot less. it sounds like these people keep it to use as a guard dog and cant really care about them.. dog must be utterly baffled at why they're stuck in that situation, can't get out, only wants to be a good dog, HAS to be good- literally can't communicate what it needs, but it would take a human with an iq of 50 to deduct what it needs as a living being.

Dude its just a dog. We cant put every dog in constant care where they arent put down. They had their chance to raise them. They had years to get it right. Now its time for animal control to do its job. Youll be alright theyre just dogs. A million animals die a day this is just 3 or 4 more

Doggos probably barking cause he is a bit chilly. Let him in and give him some coco and pretzels. He will be quiet in no time

Attached: 252E98F0-0C47-4B94-8898-4D578AB4679B.jpg (750x466, 218K)

Yea they break every rule. I have 2 neighbors sets of dogs I want killed. They even attack my animals. Not that these hicks would even care they just sit outside all day

No they bark 240000000 times a day any weather anything they know its a problem they dont care.

Time for the town to take them away

imagining how much more fucking infuriating it must be to encounter humans, as a dog
to be CONTROLLED by humans, as a dog
and to have patience with them, as a dog.

dog's put up with too much and its fucked up, they are bred to..
sam thing happening to the human race

Poisoning them is the easiest way. You could also shoot them and bury them. But then you have to worry about them getting more. Getting animal control involved could reduce the risk of them buying more.

>They even attack my animals.
Video this and report it to animal control. If they're threatening your livestock on your property, you can legally kill the dogs yourself in most jurisdictions.

who the fuck are you
nobody asked.

>How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away kiIled whatever the fuck they need to die

Call the ATF

>Colder than Alaska
It isnt. But ok retard.

>nobody asked.
Nobody asked you either, fag.

Well I'm in central Alberta and it regularly gets to -38c/-36.4f I doubt New York gets that cold

Just talk to them, talk to the relevant authorities, wear earplugs don't tard out and kill some dogs because of social anxiety

Adopt some violent dogs from a pound and do something that will set them off and have them attack your neighbor's dogs. But make it look believable and like an accident of course.

>hur dur lets just kill living things bc we can
>its just a dog XDDDD

nigger its an innocent thing that didnt ask to be bought by dipshits, let the dog have another chance to have good owners or something

You are just jealous that the dog is an absolute Chad and has no regard for your sleep schedule.
You might need a solid 8 hours sleep so you can have enough energy to wageslave all day, but doggo has zero obligations and does whatever he wants

Attached: A319BFB9-31D5-4EEF-A32A-0F929D8BBA19.jpg (415x365, 57K)

>look up weather in anchorage
>look up weather here
>its colder

I thought Canada gets warmer the more west you go

another militant vegan, I hope

dogs are scum. they have literally been retarded by human intervention and inbreeding.

>8 hours

I sleep 12 hours. Also I am upstate ny its well known here I am a scammer I dont work

My neighbors dogs have bit a kid? Theyve killed my cats, other cats, bark all day, charge at people, they go around pissing on peoples cars and shit

I actually am pro vegan but these deserve death

>militant, adjective, favouring confrontational or violent methods in support of political or social cause

Hur dur you are a militant because you don't support killing people's pets on a whim

youtu.be/0Hc3m04_CR0

you decry killing a dog because it's a dog while you eat cows, pigs, chickens, and fish on a regular basis
all of those animals are kept as pets

I love how you put peeing on cars on the same level as aggressive behaviour and losing your own pets

>dogs are retarded
Tell that to the canines that can drive police cars, diffuse bombs, and perform CPR. I bet most dogs have more skill and experience than you ever will. Pic related

Attached: 6C2975D2-85CC-4A86-85D8-D18613E97605.jpg (1920x1427, 356K)

They are already too many dogs. I'm a huge animal rights activist, I hardly use any animal products, but PETA is right: put down the extra pets. Too many cats. Too many dogs. There is NOWHERE for them to go.

Yeah and pets are a protected class, people aren't going around killing pet pigs

Point of the story is they do everything dumb obnoxious and useless they can. My cat literally just climbs trees.

sounds like shitty owners, shitty training, if the dog has no form of redemption it deserves to be put down, in OP's case it seems like the dog is being neglected which is why it barks and goes apeshit when it sees op

some dogs are inherently violent from poor breeding, or shitty upbringing, those dogs should be put down

theres a difference between an animal that is genetically shit, to one that isnt

anyway how did they kill your cats? do you let your cats outside without observing them or leashes? youre just as shit as those owners then, cats are awful for ruining the environment around them since they are an invasive species. i sound like an /an/ fag but its true

They sound like very anxious and upset dogs. Tbh I'd just cut them loose if you don't think they'll attack you.
My mom once got a dog whistle and would blow it while the dogs were inside. She blew it at the most inopportune times and its so funny.
I think the best solution is to start making noise into their yard until they get the hint. Try fireworks, eggs, tp etc. Plus it would be pretty funny.

literally FUCK people, they should be allowed dog, and all dogs should have their own country

So advocate for neutering , abducting pets and killing them puts you at some very serious risk as people love them

Also you could get a bigger one and have it kill them.

first solution is to spay and neuter animals, put more emphasis on making backyard breeding illegal, etc etc

in this time, i can (sadly) agree with you, animals that are never going to get adopted, and cannot be in a sanctuary, have to get killed, there is no other option

but to prevent that in the long run we need to put more emphasis on making sure stray dogs and cats arent breeding, that people are getting their animals fixed, etc

there are already lots of programs in play that offer free/reduced spaying and neutering of animals, people are just retarded and dont take advantage of them because they dont care

*should not be allowed

They arent neglected m that bad but they are fucking retards and outside 24/7

Its two neighbors too both right next to me

Ive had 2 cats killed by dogs though thats why they need to be put down

sounds like owners are retards, which is why dogs are retards, dogs shouldnt be outside 24/7, being outside 24/7 is still neglect desu

again, if youre letting your cats free roam outside w/o a lease or without watching them thats on you, not the tard dogs (theyre tard dogs, of course theyre gonna wanna kill a cat, i cant be mad at my cat for trying to kill my younger sisters hamster, its natural instinct)

like i said again, cats are an invasive species and shouldnt be allowed to free roam outside, also its dangerous af because they can get run over or attacked by dogs

Can I hijack OPs thread for my own issue really quickly?
>roommate is white trash
>his white trash family says that his brother can't keep their dog so the dog is here for now (even though our landlord strictly forbids dogs, but whatever)
>dog is only 5/6 months but is fucking huge, like he was bred to fight or something
>thought he would get a dogsitter or something for him, but roommate just leaves the dog in a cage literally all day till he gets home at like 11 PM
>can't let him out because he would probably fight with my roommate's 2 cats or get into the junk my other fatass roommate leaves around his PC desk downstairs
>I work from home so I hang out with the dog when I can but he has a ton of energy and I can't keep my eye on him 24/7
What should I do? This literally isn't my problem but I fucking hate the thought of just having the puppy alone in a tiny room all day. I'm super broke but if I need to adopt this dog I will.

Attached: D0YFGOEX4AApTE2.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Wtf do I do my cat just waits by the door and sprints out as soon as it opens up

Just start walking the dog getting it a toy and put it on a leash outside

take care of your cat and make sure it doesnt go outside, you sound like the retard shitty owner now

fucking leash train your cat like cat owners do if they want to let their cats outside

>people aren't going around killing pet pigs
Lol? Farmers kill their pet pigs all the time.
Just admit you value dogs more than other animals because they give you emotional attention even when you treat them like shit.

>dogs shouldnt be outside 24/7, being outside 24/7 is still neglect desu
Depends on the breed. Huskies and livestock guardian breeds are perfectly fine living outside with a doghouse.

We live in a really densely populated area, my neighbors' driveway is not even 10 feet from my backdoor, this combined with no fences makes me think that's not the best idea.

agreed, it just sounded like they were outside with no shelter how he described it, also depends on the environment, huskies in texas being outside 24/7 would be very bad

report it to your landlord as a lease violation
if you don't somebody else might and then YOU get kicked out of your home along with your roommates

do you have a car? you could drive to a park and walk him, im sure he would enjoy that

My cat mostly just lays in the woods and climbs around shit tho he doesnt fuck up peoples shit like shit dogs

cats are an invasive species still, even though theyre not as retarded as dogs i can assure you hes fucking up the local ecosystem by killing little critters

i'm no better though, i let my cat fuck around in the backyard all the time lel

I don't think it's that serious, everyone in the house knows about and accepts the dog and in the worst case scenario the person with the dog gets kicked and the other 3 (me included) stay. Plus that would just make things worse for the dog, if I didn't care about what happened to him I would just leave him in the cage.
I don't have a car but there is a park that's a 3 minute walk away that I take him to. I'm more concerned about what to do with him day by day since I walk him semi often.

maybe try to adopt the dog out to someone who can actually take care of it?
most shelter dogs are pitbulls with aggression issues, so if the dog has a good temperament you shouldn't have issues rehoming it

id suggest facebook rescue groups as opposed to shelters, its much more personal and you can make sure the dog gets into a good home

Lying piece of shit nigger, you said you don't live anywhere near any neighbors.