You'll be getting $1,000 anyways, $10 won't make a difference in the long run

you'll be getting $1,000 anyways, $10 won't make a difference in the long run

Attached: 9A018C7C-862F-4C1C-8E47-FBF66155CC9C.jpg (750x780, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$10

More like plus 10% on all goods and services, and on the claim that this will balance the economy, this would likely create inflation problems as the money is given to pretty much everyone.

Andrew Yang is a fucking retard

i take it you'll be spending your yangbux on taxes

The only way to spend your yangbux is abroad
A citizen of the United States that spends most of his time in a shithole country could really make it last.

save up your yangbux and move to a 3rd world country is probably the best plan someones had

You will still get yangbux even if you're an expat as long as you have US citizenship

Democratic control over the means of production >>> $12k yearly NEETbux in a neoliberal dystopia >>> $0 NEETbux in Trump burgertard hellscape

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

Inflation would happen if the money was fucking printed not taken from the budget of the country retard

>inflation problem
>the fucking United States of America
I'm sure if it's possible to be increasing the military spending by bellions and decreasing tax revenue by trillion, we can worry about inflation another day

>wanting to work over getting free money
imagine this level of slave mentality lmfao

Yang is polling at 1% guys, he has zero chance of winning. Save your neetbux for your self

>free money
>T. failed economics in HS

>polls matter in a representative democracy
13% of votes in the right districts can win the presidency, let alone a primary filled with unremarkable characters put along side such a fucking Chad

>implying we had economics in high school
>implying i finished high school and didnt drop out to do drugs
free money 2020

No it wouldn't. Holy fuck study this flow chart right fucking now.
t. Master's in Finance and Economics, would be happy to explain this in detail to you if you want.

Attached: ws6ompyrq7n21.png (744x767, 475K)

listen bud, we're NOT in the general election you dingustard. He has to beat the other dems first, and protip: he won't due to SuperDelegates.

meme all you like but I'm just trying to help the neets here not waste their money on snake oil

>superdelegates
Not allowed to overthrow the primaries this time, look up the rules for this primary cycle you fucking Bernietard, already making excuses for your loss

Even if that's the case, which it's not, Yang is still polling at 1%

It is the case, and early polling is not a good metric of judging a race you retarded Berniefag

>It is the case
prove it, retard
>and early polling is not a good metric of judging a race
Sure it is. It's not a good sign when the only people who know about you are neets on Jow Forums who don't vote and aren't even American in many cases.

Do you have any idea how much is spent on the military just for them to get absolutely nothing done

Do you think a large military budget intimidates anybody if the morale of our citizens is at an all-time low?

>The US government is a dictatorship with a magical president who does anything he wants

The absolute state of this mutt shithole

Attached: Gt+are+using+ography+to+control+people+_0a090006211b973032c4dc5f2a60cf58.jpg (600x328, 43K)

>prove something that anyone paying attention to the DNC race already knows
I see, you don't pay attention to the democrat race.
>candidates supported by Jow Forums have no chance
Kek, president Trump retard

Attached: D1J4nQsW0AABKw3.jpg (1498x950, 105K)

>he can't prove his claim
lolol k champ, quit talking out your ass
>Kek, president Trump retard
yup that was solely 4chans doing, great analysis

>non-arguments
Well, that was a short """debate"""

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (600x315, 20K)

>Well, that was a short """debate"""
yeah you really handed me an easy win. All you had to do was back up your fake claim but you can't even do that lol.

easy, no wonder the yanggang is at 1% lol

>still trying
You're cute

Attached: 1522704790166.jpg (596x628, 44K)

You got btfo dude

haha you must be a masochist, loving being btfo so much. it's cute!

Attached: 1278828854039.jpg (409x352, 35K)

"Quickly, quickly user, you must proclaim victory over the YangGang, we can't let it catch on"

Attached: 33AA2086-089C-4B01-9EFC-3B2790A88947.jpg (300x225, 11K)

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html

oh look...yang is so irrelevant he doesn't even get on the graph but literal who's like BUTTGIG, hickenlooper and inslee do. LMAO maybe you just need more meme magic, cunt

>"Yang isn't popular an entire year before the nomination, guaranteed defeat, Nate Silver says so!"
>"I don't feel any pressure, as a bernietard, because I know Yang won't win"
>"Stop making Yang memes, it won't happen"
Keep coping

I'm not a bernietard don't worry cuck, and again, doesn't matter polling cause superdelegates pick the dem winner and that's not gonna be yang

>super delegates decide the nomination
>even though superdelegates have never decided the nomination, ever
Gr8 b8

Bros surely we can meme Yang into president

Please let him win, i'l make millions from the dollar losing value compared to other currency pairs. And you guys get your shity 1k. Win-win.

Long Yuan.

Attached: yuan.jpg (455x226, 64K)

I almost bought these, but then I found out the shipping was another $4. I just fucked off then.