/self harm/

/self harm/
share your stories and why you do it.
>how long since you last did it
>how do you do it and what do you use
INB4 all self harm is just for attention seeking

Attached: cut why- self harm.jpg (500x289, 49K)

what do you feel when you self harm i never understood why people do it

>how long since you last did it
~1 week since I last cut myself, havent had any urges to hit or throw myself against a wall lately

>how do you do it and what do you use
typically break apart razors if I am too lazy to buy some at the store, usually go all the way down my forearm (underside), used to go all the way up my arm if i ran out of room, only do my legs if I am drunk, it doesn't feel as good there

I also enjoy hitting myself, or hitting myself against the wall, especially when I cannot bother to deal with the hassle of cutting myself, though its never as effective, its good for those impulsive moments

actually can feel emotions, good form of self punishment and having control over being able to feel something for once

This might be for the wrong reason, but for me it's excitement and pleasure

Attached: 1551486657513.jpg (996x776, 58K)

its only for attention thats why. every cutter i knew could never ever keep it to their selves

I used to do it on my arms for a short period of time due to shit happening in my life but I stopped a while ago once I started to recover a bit, now I've got several scars and was given lots of suture stitches, pic related

distracts from mental pain

thats because most cutters are women silly

Oops forgot pic

Origamiorigami

Attached: IMG_20190321_035950.jpg (2000x3421, 1.79M)

based user,this is how a real man cuts himself, good luck in your recovery

>what do you feel when you self harm i never understood why people do it
some people feel euphoria and clam after.
I dont feel anything but like seeing myself bleed and scar, being destroyed is all I get from it.
Doing graff designs is dope as well and looks decent.
>its only for attention thats why. every cutter i knew could never ever keep it to their selves
what about the ones that didnt cut their sleeves ?
I always cut thighs but when I was fucked up drunk I cut my arms up and now im fucked as its visible, so always wear a jacket outside,
cutting arms also feels better than rest of body so that is a reason and a lot of people who cut just dont give a fuck what people think when they decide to cut.

Attached: waaat.jpg (495x480, 43K)

Real men don't cut themselves

It's been about two months and I do it as a form of punishment and attention seeking.

for the past year or so i have been cutting off fingers and toes.. down to 2 toes and half my fingers are gone. its so much more excilerating than just regular cutting

Attached: IMG_20190202_162402.jpg (2447x1440, 1008K)

Jesus Christ I hope this is just some bait or shitpost

But how are you going to shitpost with no fingers?

its not at all i genuinely enjoy this.. hopefully i can move up to half a foot or even ankles soon...

Attached: IMG_20190202_101704.jpg (2533x1440, 936K)

i can still type with my remaining fingers and nubs just fine

The first time feels like you just nutted, but you can keep doing it with no recovery. Just cut cut cut, nut nut nut. For me personally the sight of blood was even more arousing. If it weren't for the fact it leaves scars I wouldn't have stopped.

time stamp.
do it.
1:05PM

Thats fucked if true, I like to see myself destroyed and thought of cutting a bit of my finger off to tribute Waifu but cutting that much off yourself is insane

i want timestamp to, youre an absolute madman user, an inspiration id say

>i want timestamp to, youre an absolute madman user, an inspiration id say
if he does one, will be epic bread indeed

how long since you last did it
>I was going on two weeks, and fucked it 20 mins ago
how do you do it and what do you use
>used a razor, but it got dull after a while, parents gave me a pocketknife for Christmas that I've used since
share your stories and why you do it.
>I started 3 years ago for attention, but pussied out about showing anyone. nobody ever found out and a cycle of self hate/doubt started

me again also shoe feet as well.
you may have lost them in an accident so we will never know but when I was meat worker, I know if you get the right angle your sharp knife will cleanly cut right through joints easier than cutting a steak, weight of a knife can nearly cut through it.

Nearly chopped my arm off on a band saw once whilst stoned

Post scars and cut, I'm curious

no phone but i can try with laptop webcam

Yeah sure whatever is fine

this is an original picture of me cutting

Attached: WIN_20190320_23_49_09_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

o;refrij gei original content

Attached: WIN_20190320_23_49_31_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

lanklet btw

>Not doing cool graff designs on yourself

There were some baby ones on my chest but they weren't deep enough to scar

if you heat up a knife with a propane torch until it is red hot, you get the biggest scars.
but if you press it in until knife is cool, the heat kills flesh so deep and it takes literal like 2 months to heal and even then its not healed properly for ages.
Gets infected as well.

Scar looks like purple and marbled, very dark.

I don't know, its not about scarring for me anymore, the main reason I cut now is to appease intrusive thoughts

i go on teenage girl cutters on tumblr and jack off to it, i like it myself too. get turned on by blood and the neat look

me too. i did it when i was 14 and i started fantasizing about killing a girl i was obsessed w. got help and better now but i still have scars

>t, i like it myself too. get turned on by blood and the neat look
girls with cuts are cute.
but not too much cutting

If someone sprayed diarrhea all over your shiny new 4K monitor, you'd want to beat the shit out of them, right? They're a disgusting person and they deserve it, you'd be able to take your rage out on them. Now imagine if you thought of yourself as an equally disgusting person and were hurting yourself to vent your self-hate.

I don't understand people who do the ultra deep cuts. I get the same rush regardless of how deep I go why not just do minor ones that will easily heal?

Attached: ada.jpg (418x578, 58K)

this is fucked and not hot desu

I haven't really cut obsessively in about 6 years. Back then I'd cut religiously every day right after school and could only let myself stop after the bath water was the right color. I've had tiny relapses a few times since, but tonight I really wanted to cut, like I had urges I haven't felt since high school, not the "I'm sad so I'm gonna cut and hope it helps like it used to" urges but like I wanted to get in the bathtub and play the same music and watch the water again. I got out a brand new razor and everything but I took a valium instead and I'm so glad I didn't do it. My arms looked so fucked for years and the scars are finally fading. You feel better at the moment but the guilt and shame afterward always makes me want to just kms. It's an endless cycle, I can't start it again.

use your valium friend.
Dont cut

I wish I was prescribed it earlier. It helps immediately, which is exactly what I need. I used to just smoke weed for the immediate effect but that made me stupid and fat. And the weight gain just caused more self-hatred. And made me develop an eating disorder. Self-medication is dangerous, I hope everyone on here can find something that really helps them

Sometimes, most days, I feel like there's nothing out there that could help. Only delays until the inevitable moment where I join the eternal sleep happens. I'm at the point where I'm just gonna do a bunch of neat shit and not care what happens till it does.

That's pretty much how I live my life now. I call it passively suicidal. I do whatever I want no matter the consequences because I might as well get a kick out of everything life has to offer even if its dangerous. I know life is fragile, but who cares? I don't. Might as well experience what you want while you can, and if it goes wrong then oh well. At least I lived life the way I wanted to with no restriction.

At least you somewhat enjoy life

Attached: 1552445891621.jpg (500x637, 78K)

does anyone do burns here instead of cuts?
how would you keep it from getting infected

I cut myself once for every grade below an A in school. Started doing as some sort of twisted motivation, but it only ended up getting worse

I get the most enjoyment out of life when I'm in risky situations. Sometimes I think it only makes me happy because I know I'm self-destructing. But I do admit it is much better than being numb.

guy you replied to.
Valium helps me a ton.
I had to do tactical self harming to get the psychs to prescribe me them plus work hard to get a continual script for them.
>how would you keep it from getting infected
have a gauze and shit ready, get special prescription silver cream.
Proper burns really fucking scar hard.

Ever do smileys as a kid with a lighter? or frosties?
I burnt my nipple off once with a frosty

clean it immediately after burning, keep it covered but change the bandage occasionally to let it breathe. Antibiotic ointment too.

>tactical self harming
That's the cutest way of describing manipulation I've ever read.

Attached: 1550294218478.jpg (640x800, 97K)

you had some shit psychs if you had to keep cutting just for the meds. and what do you mean work hard to get a continual script? wtf kind of doctor are you seeing? valium isn't a cure, it's supposed to prevent this or calm panic. i use it for anxiety attacks as well as urges to harm.

If true this might be the craziest thing I've seen on this board.

>That's the cutest way of describing manipulation
thanks uwu
>what do you mean work hard to get a continual script?
well I already self harmed but cut my thigh and other than when my general doctor tried get me committed for burning myself and suicidal ideation, they didnt know.
So I had to cut my arm up and cut down my arm but avoid the artery, my mum rang the mental health center up and they bumped up my case.
Then when I went into the psych, I had to get him to give me valiums. im aussy and its hard to get them and I need them to actually go outside as I used to rely on alcohol instead.
Talked to psychiatrist and made him go from
>we dont want to ideally prescribe valium try these other anxiety drugs
to
>ok I will give you a short script for 25
to
>ok i see, I will give you 50 a script
to
>I wrote in the letter to your doctor I advise continual treatment with valium
I also had to get a letter off him saying I wont be able to work or study for years so I could get disability welfare.
fucking psychs man, they try fuck you around with mental chess, I am not a leech I want to work but cant and I need valium to go out to doctors appt's

Attached: 1536552742061.jpg (894x894, 134K)

likely LARP as he never posted a time stamp when asked

Attached: illyasviel_von_einzbern_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_fate_series_drawn_by_kaclr__sample-0015d1 (850x1202, 205K)

wow, I'm American and my psych gives me anything I mention wanting to try, even if it's controlled. He has to drug test me but as long as weed is the only thing I'm positive for he'll write the script. I was given valium in the ER once to help with a panic attack and told my psych it worked and he didnt even ask questions, just wrote it up and now I get 3 refills of 30 pills every 6 months. I dont take it eveyday so its enough. I also take vyvanse for motivational issues associated with my depression and I literally told him one of my friends in college just gave me some once so I could write a paper so I read the whole book, wrote the report and also sorted out all of my laundry and dishes and did all of my other homework and organized everything in my house and basically got my whole damn life together in 8-10 hours. So he just asked the dosage my friend gave me and wrote me a script for that immediately. kinda insane.

I wish I had your doctor. Adderall/methylphenidate don't do much for me. Want to try vyvanse, then Desoxyn maybe if even that doesn't work. He won't prescribe them because the hospital has some procedure where they're not allowed to prescribe anything but those two basic drugs unless there are proven difficulties with work or school, difficulties with hobbies don't count.

my insurance required me to try Adderall first and I hated it. vyvanse gives me euphoria as well as motivation. I'm sorry it's so difficult for you to get the meds you need.

Today i walked nearly 20 miles. Its self harm because i dont drink water or eat. Now in going to sleep and hope i die. Will do it again tomorrow. I honestly wish mcdonalds would hire me. I just need something to do. Working at a soul destroying job would be icing on some cake for self harm. Just work 50 or 60 hours a week non stop.

Attached: 1552039711195.png (526x466, 232K)