Took normie advice. got fit, got new hairstyle, new fashion, etc

>took normie advice. got fit, got new hairstyle, new fashion, etc.
>girls still treat me like shit by not responding
okay. awesome... sick of this shit. everyone was right about women. and nobody can convince me otherwise now.

Attached: 1k7t.jpg (980x625, 37K)

Now you are a true Robot, Welcome to the club!

Attached: 1550200427573s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Id talk to you user, Im a fembot

Women only care about hard tissue. If you don't have the skeleton for it, you're boned.

would you talk to someone who hasn't done any of that?

Sure if youre willing to put up with a clingy fembot in exchange for words of encouragement and companionship that I can offer

Don't listen to it, OP. It would just ghost you in a few days.

can we hold hands if things go well?

JT#9468. here's my discord.

bruv you probably just lost like 10lbs of fat and gained like 3 lbs of muslce. Your haircut is probably stupid and so is your fashion.

Post before and after pic if you're not lying

Attached: 8a731d7e7c32c8187c50d597f6041612.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

don't do it OP this reeks of a homo trying to mire you

Hng. Your pessimism just fuels my need to prove stereotypes totally wrong more.
My hands would be sweaty... do you mind?
Alright, I will add.

Add me too pls, I'm lonely..

uhh#3384

>do you mind
no since mine probably will be too but seems like I've already lost since there's all this competition

>took normie advice and changed my appearance
>didn't change my way of communicating with others nor how I approached finding women
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 4 cr8ivity and originality8

Oh, so you'll wait a whole week before you ghost. Well that will show me.

Any person who says something + I'm a fembot is not worth it. Mark my works

I agree. Most of the real "women" I've added from this board never identified as fembots they just imply or offhand mention being women while moping together in a thread

Suit yourself
No I will learn all I can about you then find your address and show up at your home and choke you out in the dead of night and force you to drink my spit. Take that fucker

They just say they're fembot cuz it's some kind of cool thing for them and they know the moment they say they're female they gonna get attention. Then you have the real fembots, but those don't state gender or simply just lurk.

Quit being an attention whore

Women have no reason to talk to nobodies. It doesn't matter how good you look. Even money has no safety. Hypergamy always wins.

Attached: 1553141314935.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

your appearance other than hygiene doesn't matter it's your overall personality and attitude which by the sounds of it you're a jerk