Be me fembot

>be me fembot
>add friends on r9k or /soc/ asking for FRIENDS
>all males completely disregard that I asked for friends and think about how they can date me from the first second
>voice call with them
>all of them either say they like me or ask if we're dating

Lol fucking men are such thirsty pathetic fucks. Your gender is pathetic.

Attached: tired-dog.jpg (800x420, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go get some girl friends.

> you can't because you're a total becky

No sympathy for you. This is a board for lonely men of course we're going to try and date you

>fish in a trout only populated lake
>"wtf i hate trout why is that all im catching"
>fembot btw tee hee

I have some, you can always use more friends, you know?

I wish I could be friends with women but I'm the same way. As rude as it is it's much easier with very unattractive women. Pretty girls are too easy to develop feelings for.

Well you're just a retard cuz you probably mentioned you're a female, so shut the fuck up ugly cunt. Nothing but an attention whore

As much as I hate woman this is very troo

Why would you hide who you are to accommodate men, who are pathetic thirsty retards? You should just know better and be a proper human being.

why are girls so obsessed with having guy friends? go hang out with girls and talk about your vaginas or whatever dumb shit you do with eachother

take it from a guy who has all female friends "I work in nursing so its a given"

alot of guys are thirsty fucks and at this point I get sick of hearing the shit they have done. If I want to date you. I won't bother you with it. I got together with my ex because I have a don't care attitude. Alot of guys don't get it. Maybe its because im around women alot I have that rubbed off on me

>meets lonely male incels
>all men must be like this

normie guys dont really want or care about being friends with girls too lol. they just bring nothing to the table

typical oversocialized femoid megawhore

just find a male who isnt thirsty ez

its not about being thirsty, women are just dull friends and men are better

women just tend to be more sensitive so a general rule is you you have to tread a lot lighter when talking to them. most males would rather just not have to deal with a precaution that isnt there with other males

yea theyre just shit. why would i want to deal with that? women need to understand we only put up with their shit if we are fucking them.

i always have to hide my gender too it's fuggin weird. guys from here either orbit you or have some weird pent up mgtow hatred toward women and it doesn't matter if you've been friends for 9 months, the second they find out you're a girl they start to reee at you. girl friend both irl and online are so hard to find. i want more girl friends but they're all either dumb as a rock normies, complete drug addict/alcoholic party slut stacies, or raging liberal feminist lesbians.

you'll find someone who doesn't care eventually. source: most friends are girls, don't care

Attached: E24FB123-3DCA-48FF-B4F1-4A66CE05D599.gif (93x93, 43K)

what vidya games do you play wench?

being ignored and treated like shit by women for our entire lives kind of fucks with our heads, ya know? just stop trying to be our friend.

Fuck you. Not every guy is a fucking sperg that doesn't understand how a platonic relationship works.

Men and women CANT be friends you dumb broad.

depends, nothing gay and autistic like league though.
nobody said i wanted to be your friend you narcissist

who said i wanted to be your friend? keep chasing after guy friends in sure they totally wont end up wanting to fuck you sooner or later

Yeah, but you're kind of dumb for thinking you're going to be the exception. They do that to every girl.

I was thinking about letting robots call me so they could practice talking to girls, perhaps this weekend
Would anyone be interested in that? I could give advice and not be mean like OP

Attached: 763104FA-6D1E-464F-9D0B-6EE5C28ACCB6.jpg (612x612, 92K)

Get money out of them next time

thats nice but in giving im pretty sure youre just a tranny that wants to practice his girl voice

What makes you say that? Cause I think that's complete bullshit.

I don't think you understand, if men didn't behave in this manner NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN.
Women don't make any effort to initiate anything.
Men have to be constantly knocking on doors hoping to find someone willing.
Dating is a numbers game.

what about ow?

Big talk till you get raped

>stop trying to be OUR FRIEND
i never said i chase after guy friends you absolute autist, i said i was looking for girl friends but clearly you can't read
disgusting degenerate kek, typical of r9k
talking to you is a waste of time and i'd rather not so i'm going to bed
hope you learn to read one day and stop speaking on behalf of your entire gender and also stop being such a closet fag

so i misread the part where you said you have to hide your gender to the guys you met on here even if you have been friends for months? i just dreamed i read that right? dumb bitch

[]()->{}();#2487
add me fags
no i'm not a girl

Just befriend guys who already have girlfriends.

roasts always fall in love with their guy friend that has a girlfriend

this. girls hit on men who are taken even if they would otherwise be unattracted to them normally just because they're someone of value now

This would be beneficial for me.
JT#9468

You're talking about r9k and soc, what did you expect? If you expected anything more from the two boards known for thirsty people, maybe you should consider leaving Jow Forums since you don't have the intellectual capacity for it and soon you might start taking things here actually seriously.

I wouldn't be able to do this without vomiting from nerves.

What do you expect dumbass? Like seriously, why would I care about making friends with some femanon? I have a girlfriend that I can talk to and spend time with.

Thus, most of the guys online you'll talk to will be single guys. They're gonna hit on you. Want non-thirsty guys? The don't fucking look online.

Attached: 1553090905547.jpg (811x1200, 221K)

If you're making friends with guys on places like Jow Forums you should probably stick to gays or hide your gender for the first few conversations. Most men here are pathetic losers who will fall for any women who gives them the time of day.

I'm a woman and that how I feel around men. It's not possible for men and women to be just friends. Someone will catch feelings eventually.

Want to be friends and catch feelings for me?

I'm gay and want to make some new friends to. So reply if you wanna chat.

its almost like its because nature wants opposite genders to attract so its possible to carry on your genes

are you actually gay? or just Jow Forums prison gay?

>be male
>meet female
>don't try to screw them in 2 weeks time
>she disappears
>repeat

Don't pretend women aren't just as bad about this. They just are too low agency to ask outright.

Attached: 1473986879254.gif (500x333, 486K)

I'm friends with my gf's friends just fine.

Actually gay. The gayest person alive. Even gayer than Jow Forums.

i wanna chat, but im a male

I'm in a happy relationship and have 0 female acquaintances. i'd like to change that so add me pls.
Somnium#4812

bait, didnt even read thread

Attached: 1527926509486.jpg (800x480, 106K)

>be me fembot
Kek stopped reading there, neck yourself.

Where can I contact you to chat?

you can add me on discord
user#4432

>socialize with subhuman degenerates from Jow Forums
>as a female
>complain that they have absolutely no interest in conventional socialization
>and that they're horny degenerates who only want your vagina
You're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1518065139594.png (403x448, 53K)

lmao @ me I'm a "nice guy"

Attached: kisspng-telegram-clip-art-sticker-baghdad-like-button-Набор-бесплатных-стикеро (900x520, 67K)

I dont orbit nor am I gonna try to fuck you. I just wanna practice talking to a girl. You do discord?

Magpie223#8147

STOP FALLING FOR IT
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID

>be ugly
>act like you dont care,ignore women
>they ignore you back
Any idea how THE FUCK is this ever gonna fucking work?

I was a virgin at 22 now I have fucked 23 women at 24 and I have found it impossible to keep a "friendship" with any discord girl.

They either stop talking to me or provide no conversation or they get offended when I tell them I banged a girl.

You're not wrong. I'd be your friend, but I'm gonna need about tree fiddy for it

men and women can't be friends, scientific fact

i will fuck you but im obese. get a plane to victoria aus and ill do it but you need proof that you're clean

You are allowed to add me, (((fembot)))
but only if you play some League, Apex or some other playable game which IS NOT Sims or your average degenerate girly game
I'm already taken, so I'm not interested in boring chit chat

>go to board that's literally known for having desperate, rejected men
>be surprised when they want relationships in their devoid lives

don't play stupid user you knew exactly what you were doing, you just have some sick fetish to reject guys who are already in dire straits. you're even more pathetic than we are.

Attached: feels1.jpg (724x724, 74K)

>has preconceived notion of opposite gender
>willingly adds said types of people
>muh feelings
Must be a megawhore. Save your SO some trouble in the future and just tell him you want an open relationship so he knows youll cheat you omegawhore

lmao last time i had female friend i couldn't care less about it. After few meetings there was some talking about next one but i coulnd't be bothered to message her so that was that. So yea i treat all of my friends the same way with the end goal of losing them. gj i gues

Attached: tenor (4).gif (200x200, 172K)

>t. Cock tease roastie slut that sucks Tyrone and Chad's dick every day

This right here.
To be fair, op. I wouldnt date nor would I want to talk to you.

>why are girls so obsessed with having guy friends?
Friends with bennies and or to have beta orbiting cucks tell her shes amazing.
Shes the most pathetic one because she needs "thirsty losers" attention.

>always have to hide my gender too it's fuggin weird.
Because transvestites are a sin to mother nature.
You faggot.

>want more girl friends but they're all either dumb as a rock normies, complete drug addict/alcoholic party slut stacies, or raging liberal feminist lesbians.
Yeah, you must be so amazing and great to hang around with that judgment and holier then thou attitude.

>I'm a woman
Trannies are not women, retard.

Noone cares about your "friendship", there is a pussy to be had.

Incel faggots really are.
BETA's make me sick

Oh and fuck off you roastie, you got my (you) now fuck off

Attached: 1540625791768.png (400x457, 180K)

>go to a forum filled with horney lonely men to look for attention
>mad when people give you attention
At least I'm not a cunt

OP drop your discord and Ill be your friend
i'm also a fembot(female).
pls be frens w me.
I won't try to date you.

send bobs and vegene

Well you are getting them from here and /soc/ so...yeah you're gonna get thirsty men looking for a fembot to plow or date.

>post contact info a couple of times
>each time a girl adds me from Jow Forums
>have decent conversations
>two still initiate contact
Some female friends are nice, if they lived nearby I could probably become interested in them.
Moving to voice is difficult and there seems to be a lot of pressure for selfies.
Also timezones suck.

Doubt.
Every girl I've ever talked to on /soc/ has been a braindead attention whore and I've not once overstepped the bounds of platonic friendship unless they initiated it. Yet all I hear is them bitching about creeps. I'm starting to think they're just lying.

can i also be fembot friend?
my discord is tiddy#5716

Attached: 1545552078282.jpg (643x720, 154K)

discord/
=|+|=|12|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)

link doesnt work for some reason, try changing the server name

I see no reason to get a gf online which is probably thousands of kilometers away
also I am in general not desperately looking for a gf even in rl.

so tell me, what do u wanna talk about... new friend?

The only guys who aren't thirsty are either

1) guys who have a gf
2) guys which hate women

are you a real girl(girl)
>your comment was not original(girl)

yeah, born and raised with a vagina, sister's a tranny tho if youre looking for one

can i add you ? im not a fembot but i would like to ask you a few things

anyone can add me if they want, im down to talk :)

discord
=|+|=|112|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)

Loling @ serious replies to this thread

She knows what she's doing. Don't fall for her shitty bait. She likes the attention from the guys and probably purposefully leads them on.

How do you make "girl friends"? Seriously you can't do it very easily if you're not a turbo leftie/fujo who is up to date on the latest twitter memes or tv references. I only have three friends, and they're all men, only one of them talks to any women and he met them all from the methadone clinic.

Attached: 1542690284167.jpg (240x249, 18K)

that's kind of the fun though op. it gives me a little bit of power over my male friends knowing they want me but i'd never sleep with them

Attached: 1472226841825.png (800x800, 930K)

discord/
=|+|=|211|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)