Why the fuck can none of you find a significant other?

new here to invade your community. I browse this whore of a site in class mostly when i'm bored but 50% of threads are dedicated to how lonely you are. I'm 5,10 redhead, weigh 52kg and my eq is effectively zero but i'm still dating an 8/10 double d cup leb. I don't get it i know literal fucking retards in my year who can't look people in the eyes and even they have had some romantic interests. Explain yourselves.

Attached: bye-friendzone-how-else-would-a-uglass-like-me-land-1880946.jpg (500x417, 45K)

Your post was incomprehensible and you sound like a fag

sage

>8/10 double d cup leb

a lebanese girl? how does that work?

>I browse this whore of a site
You must be at least 18 to post here.

the question is literally the title im genuinely curious as to what you robots blame lack of sex on, wanna see if its basic social issues that have an easy fix

shes just got really big tits, idk younger generation rn is growing boob sizes so rapidly. probs meat hormones or some shit

Australian - can be 18 in year 12

having a monogamous partner solves nothing. not in a material sense. at worst you feel even worse afterwards, at best you realize you held off for 2 weeks just to realize chasing oxytocin or w/e was just as pointless as your caffiene addiction and you are a fucking slave

I've never met anyone who I was attracted to that seemed interested in me.

Brother theres a difference between knowing that everything is futile and feeling that everything isn't. Multiple times I have completely convinced the rational side of me that life is worth living through the sexual and emotional fulfilment of a gf.

Based Big Ranch for engineering huge tits for the general population

Fair enough, how did you meet these people?
what activities or hobbies you have can make some people more interested in you.

>lack of social interaction during childhood
>abusive and/or neglectful parents
>bullying/outcast
>depression and anxiety
>not fitting well into modern culture

>Multiple times I have completely convinced the rational side of me that life is worth living through the sexual and emotional fulfilment of a gf.
That sounds like a whole lotta your problem

I've never really had depression, so i'm not gonna bother saying hey bro just go outside and go find gf, but there are 100% people like you who have the same or similar feelings. You just gotta find a way to meet em.

are two depressed people better than one

School is the only way I've really met anyone, but I've been out of school for a decade. Work has nothing but unattractive women and old ladies. My town is full of drug addicts and poor people, too, so I don't imagine I'll find any good ones here.

ausfag here
you're either not old enough to post here or you're a brainlet who got held back. Enjoy studying for your L's in the flo program retard.

It's as simple as bitches and whores OP.

Leave also.

>hey bro just go outside and go find gf, but there are 100% people like you who have the same or similar feelings

Sure but it's rare. Lonely depressed people dont even like other lonely depressed people. That's how the cookie crumbles

Being socially stunted, depressed and ugly

Attached: IMG__20190380__121705.jpg (679x524, 206K)

I'd say yeah it is, they don't cancel each other out but they divide the pain

IQ96 hasn't met enough people to know that you can start kindergarten at age six and be in year 12 at 18.

dw i'm out of here asap

why do you think it would divide the pain and not multiply it?

i have social anhedonia and have no idea where i'm supposed to go to meet people. also i'm NEET (quit my job) and a 5'06 manlet

every time someone offers a place for me to meet girls, it just sounds like some shit i don't want to do

do i even want a gf? no idea, never had one

i've had sex with 3 girls and i can't say i prefer it to fapping

gives you someone to constantly lean on when things are hardest. You'd be genuinely surprised how much it helps to just rant at an actual person about your life rather than random cunts on the internet.

youve had this experience? how did you find another depressed person

idk i reckon sex is better only if you have an intimate relationship with the chick. otherwise good head or just nutting on face or some shit is better. U probs aint want my opinion but sounds good avoiding shit u dont really wanna go to unless u wanna change as a person otherwise your just gonna meet people you dont like.

Here's the secret, or at least how it worked for me (bear in mind it might be different i have a metric fuckton of confidence), a lot of chicks that have the same hobbies that you have will also be depressed (if you are). Activities attract the same type of people. Meet chicks who do the same shit as you, no matter what it is and i promise you there will be chicks there who are just as depressed as you are.

>intimate relationship with the chick
no idea how this feels, or if i would enjoy it, or if i'm even capable of it

>chicks that have the same hobbies that you have
doesn't really exist

>chicks who do the same shit as you
none of this involves interacting with other people, and 95-99% of people doing these things are male

If you're not autistic you are capable.
It took me ages, up until about year 10 of my high school life i was the fattest socially retarded and emotionally distant fag in existence. One friend introduced me to a girl, i studied how he talked how everyone talks to girls and i learnt, and then after you learn how to be social the feelings come after. Just depends if you can be fucked to embarrass yourself and make mistakes until you become confident. Enjoyment comes after.

>If you're not autistic you are capable.
i might be slightly autistic

> One friend introduced me to a girl, i studied how he talked how everyone talks to girls and i learnt, and then after you learn how to be social the feelings come after.
i've gotten girls attracted to me but i never really enjoyed being around them. just seemed like i was expending all this effort to entertain them

>Just depends if you can be fucked to embarrass yourself and make mistakes until you become confident. Enjoyment comes after.
i am "confident" but i simply don't enjoy social situations. i just can't think of a way i would go about meeting girls, and having fun. doesn't exist to me. this is why i haven't talked to a girl, really, in like 3 years

They do, you just don't know what you're hobbies are yet. I thought i loved video games and that was about it. Then i realised the more social i am the less i play video games and the more i enjoy drawing and cooking, even team sports like waterpolo i never thought i could do. Also people get it wrong i feel, doing the activity comes first and then interacting with people comes second. If i missed the point of ur response let me know

A good girl for you shouldn't feel like your entertaining them, it should feel like they're entertaining you. Sounds like you aint got much in common with ur women user. I get the not enjoying social shit tho - but there are people who are happy to sit silently next to you for hours and watch tv play video games or some shit. Idk what to tell you you're probs a lot older than me but i've seen way too many cunts give up bc "theres no one like me" or bc "it never feels right". Both are strong indicators you don't even like your friend group or the people you've attempted to be friends with.

i don't like video games. i like doing research [history and sciences], shitposting, reading the news, non-fiction

these are all solitary activities

>Then i realised the more social i am the less i play video games and the more i enjoy drawing and cooking, even team sports like waterpolo i never thought i could do.
my parents forced me to do sports when i was in middle and high school, so 7 years. never enjoyed them. i lift weights now

when i was at uni, i was very social. i sold drugs to afford food. i would go to parties, drink (i dislike alcohol), go to clubs, bars. i never really enjoyed it. i always wanted to go back and be alone. never once developed "social" hobbies in all of that time i was hanging out with people daily.

i got a job, worked 4 years. 2 of my coworkers would hang out with me after work usually, we would smoke weed and just fuck around, not do much. now i am NEET (quit my job, hated workng) and i don't miss hanging out with people at all. the solitude is fun

i do wonder about having a gf. but, really, i don't see the point unless to have children. and i have no idea what we would do together, since everything i like to do is a solitary activity. i guess i have a lot of practice doing activities that i don't like to do, but meh. i'm not in a position to raise children, being NEET and all, so what's the point of getting some gf?

>it should feel like they're entertaining you
TOP KEK

>Sounds like you aint got much in common with ur women user
no shit, i have a Y chromosome and they do not. i don't like that girly stuff

>I get the not enjoying social shit tho - but there are people who are happy to sit silently next to you for hours and watch tv play video games or some shit

hmm, perhaps. but where would i meet them? yeah

>Both are strong indicators you don't even like your friend group or the people you've attempted to be friends with.
i never did. i stopped talking to my friends after high school, all of them. then i went to uni, and graduated, and i stopped talking to them to. and i stopped talking to the "friends" i had when i was employed

you sound like a typical normie, who just had a bit of "anxiety" and simply needed to man up and the gf was delivered to you, basically effortlessly.

consider yourself privileged, that you can just "do enjoyable things" that you already want to do, while simultaneously being given multiple chances to meet women

>A good girl for you shouldn't feel like your entertaining them, it should feel like they're entertaining you.

Not that guy, but usually women who DO want to impress men are doing it because that man is equal or greater than they are. Most women are lonely depressed weebs not matter how they try to make themselves be

>Most women are *not lonely depressed weebs no matter how they try to make themselves be

Fuck my spelling errors

>8/10 double d cup leb
>leb
Enta men 3andna ya ayreh?