What are the odds of an Asian getting a cute white girl? Oneitis in development with this cute American blonde...

What are the odds of an Asian getting a cute white girl? Oneitis in development with this cute American blonde, I'm in the us for education but am Chinese (Speak English fluently with no eastern accent). I'm not a neet or a manlet, and like to think I'm kinda ok at social interaction. Being away from home it's strange being the minority, and I've gone online long enough to know that Asian females dominate Asian males in the mating pool. Help me out anons, do I have false hope?

Attached: 15DF4333-9887-4710-90F6-5E8CAF465FE5.jpg (800x820, 177K)

slim to none, fren

Holy fuck this is not Jow Forums, go away fellow ching chong

Higher if you go for intriverted/geeks girls who like asian culture. No stacies for you Chang.

>implying the introverts/geeks arent the stacies

lolll

>makes a thread on Jow Forums instead of asking her out like a normal person
no

dont even try chang. go fuck yourself you race mixing yellow cunt. ill fuckign kill you

She's not a Stacy, she's fairly quiet and shy. I think she's a bit nerdy, but not to the point that she can be considered a "nerd" or "geek" I know she's going to Japan this summer, and she seems to like cutesy things so hopefully she's more into Asian culture than others. I've talked to her before and she's sweet but doesn't say much, can't tell if when I do it's a good or bad conversation.

They aren't. How much of a loser do you have to be to think the easiest girls are stacies LMAO.

lollll thats a nice opinion i guess

Just don't show any insecurity in being Asian and lighten up a bit

with my asian friends the biggest hurdle is too much self-loathing

Attached: uh_oh.jpg (988x750, 148K)

shut up. im gonna loathe myself until i can love a sweet white qt.

Then the rope is your only hope friendo,

you can fuck right off, you and your tranny rope

Keep choking on cocks Mcfaggot

Op here (not that guy), I dont believe I put myself off as insecure. Im just not sure how to tell if shes interested, or if she would even be attracted to me.

nice projecting McTranner

the only type of asian guy that can get white girls is asian gangster mode and even they only get trash tier stripper whores. we can get black girls sometimes since they are thirsty and most asian girls date asian guys. trust me get an asian girl :)

you're not going to find an actual answer here. chat her up and ask her out. that's literally it. everything you'll read here is superfluous

ya asian women are lovely

white women are lovely too. i wonder if they realize that they are both lovely and very similar

This ain't exactly a board for gitting gud at getting grills but from what I've seen any girl that it is either weeby, nerdy, or shy

My Chinese poorfag friend is dating 2 white girls at the same time. If he can do it, so can you

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 10.51.21 PM.jpg (2736x1686, 1.03M)

Only asians I see with white girls are 6 foot 2 Korean chads smashing some 6/10 chubster womanlet