Get fucked one (1) time

>get fucked one (1) time
>knocked up
I'm fully intent on strapping this asshole down and making him pay my bills until I die

Attached: 4e92b7ffb5d4bf1fd6152047042ed37a.png (800x1000, 916K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. You sound like a total cunt
2. You're not a robot, leave this board
3. sage

Hope he doesn't sign the both certificate. Cause you come off as a cunt

>Having sex without a condom
You deserve the kid, fucko.

>Have one threesome with two latinas one time
>Both get pregnant

Right fucked myself in the foot there

He will. Honestly I love him. I'm just really mad that he didn't follow through on the whole "Don't worry baby, I'll pull out."

I was horny and I would honestly cut my leg off if this guy told me to.

Yikes.

You both deserve to fucking die you inbred uneducated morons

You're a fucking bitch. You're a piece of shit trying to use a guy for his money.

Ah okay so you're retarded.

It's even better for me since the guy who sends me money was just an idiot who wanted a one-night stand. I don't care about him so I feel zero remorse.

Well venting is cool and all but if you are young and not ready then I highly recommend getting a abortion. They exist for a reason. Talk to him about it first if you really live him. Compromising is key. Love you.

I think we'll do a good job raising this little human so we don't deserve to die.

You think I really wanted this to happen?

Rude.

I hope we don't end up like that.

I'm not a baby killer.

Lol have fun then. Don't say no one didn't warn you

Please kill it. You cant support it. Just fucking kill it so people like me who pay taxes dont have to pay you fucking mong.

A fetus isn't a developed baby

I'll be fine.

He's an engineering student. He'll probably be paying taxes for you.

I'm an engineering student too, fuckwit.

>she really thinks he'll stick around

Enjoy being a single mother

i too am an engineering student

The baby will grow up resenting you and eventually commit parricide.

Attached: 1505346277952.jpg (614x586, 92K)

engineering student reporting in here

Engineering worker reporting here

nice, shotgun marriages are based and redpilled

I need to let everyone know I'm an engineering student

Can someone please answer me this question because it just baffles me how anyone can get pregnant?

When a guy and girl are having sex and the guy decides to cum inside, what the FUCK do they do afterwards? Do they seriously forget that they should get plan b?

>I just came
>ok
>see you later

5 days later

>I'M PREGNANT??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

We're going all the way, baby.

Well not really in their defense, but the average chance of conception is actually pretty low. On average, even if you bang a woman when she's at peak ovulation, there's only about a 20~ish% chance that she'll get pregnant.

Of course it's dumb to rely on those odds, but people as a whole, it's not that common of a thing. And why you can have couples try for months or even years for a baby before it happens. So in that mindset, it's not some guaranteed thing or even likely to happen. Easy for dumb people at least to let it slide and hope for the best.

The fact that you're thinking about him in this way lets me know it won't work. You clearly hold him in contempt.

trannies cant get knocked up

How has no one asked this yet. Was it a nigger?

And that my friends, is why you keep it in your pants till marriage, or a condom. Whichever.

Attached: 34aa9efa81b7d3a9e1e0a018998c2cc48bd47fd6_00.jpg (287x430, 48K)

I know you guys think I'm stupid but I'm not THAT stupid

FINALLY SOME PROFESSIONALS

that makes sense. i mean i guess i'm just educated cuz if i was ever in that situation (prolly never) i'd immediately go buy plan B.

$40 > $150,000

You're a shitposter but this happened to my only gf ever. I knocked up my baby momma when we were 14. I now have a 15 year old daughter.

GET OFF MY FRICKIN BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)

happens more from generally effective birth control methods failing than willful ignorance
lots of people just dgaf/are dumb, though

Abort the baby
And then when you're more set up in life have one extra kid to balance the karma out

best of luck originalllly!

>being a murderer of your own kid

where do I get a gf like this?
comment not original

Do you love each other though? If yes then good luck and don't be a nigger living on welfare

I'm getting Emergence vibes from this thread

You did want this to happen because now you're after his fucking money. You're using pregnancy as an excuse for your selfishness

>some chad tricks the fem"bot" whore into fucking raw
>i'm graduating uni with no friends

Attached: this-how-white-people-smile-at-you-when-you-pass-them-on-the-street-0w5Ws.jpg (640x856, 42K)

>generally effective birth control methods failing
you mean the fact that birth control aside from condoms is soley the womans responsibility? you dont just "whoopsie doosy im pregnant" you are either too retarded to follow your birth control or are actually without your partners consent trying to get pregnant

You realize you're going to get 18 years of child support at most, right?

This guy doesn't love you, he dumped a load of cum in you, you got pregnant cause you're both dumb, and now he's freaking out.

You can rope him into paying child support because the system is broken, but that's about it.

You aren't going to get married and live happily ever after. That's not how this works. Even if he does marry you, it's only going to be because he feels obligated to, and it won't last. He'll end up bitter and resentful and eventually it'll destroy the marriage.

There's lots of reasons it could happen.
Maybe she secretly wanted to get pregnant
Maybe they're both ignorant and aren't aware of plan b
Maybe she's too embarrassed to go buy it
Maybe she's got some kind of moral compunction against using it
Maybe they were both drunk/high and don't remember that he came inside her the next morning
Maybe they're poor as shit and aren't able to easily afford plan B so they decide to gamble
Maybe they were using some other kind of contraceptive and it failed.

>tfw you will never impregnate a fembot

Some men get all the luck.

Hot. Anyway, you're not going to circumcise your child, are you? It's not actually medically necessary and it isn't a common practice to mutilate babies in most first-world countries that aren't the US. The whole "muh infections" thing is literally a meme. Just make sure you research how to properly take care of it. It should be his choice when he comes of age.

Attached: circumcision-1-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

How do I get into the position in life where I am able to impregnate a fembot?

You have to be Chad to get their attention

Mind providing a greentext? Especially OP, I'd be very happy if you responded.

Attached: unsorted192.png (906x1280, 1.29M)

No you just make sure she's on the pill and pull out anyway.

Just the pill is fine, as long as she takes it consistently and isn't a dipshit.

t. been blowing loads in my girlfriend for years

good. hopefully you are both white.

I don't think I'd ever be able to pull out.
I'd have to cum as deep as I could.

>I'm not a baby killer
Literal brainlet detected.

Attached: 1552622245621.png (1300x2000, 206K)

>seething thot

Attached: 324523432423.jpg (451x552, 16K)

Engineering student crew reporting in.

>$40 > $150,000
That hurts the mathmatician in me.

I don't think that is how it works user.

>To embarassed
>Get pregnant instead
The levels of autism this implies.

>thread still alive after I went to sleep
Why?

Regardless, I told him and he said that he's going to study more for his midterms. Oddly charming.

Unlikely kids are attached to their mothers .

Huh. Does your name start with an I?

>pulling out

americans are so retarded

Attached: 1548438742099.png (512x512, 80K)

Hey, at least now you can just let him pump you full of hot creampies as much as he wants.

>premarital sex
Stupid whores don't deserve husbands.

Attached: 1546664116868.jpg (1437x1425, 1.12M)

discord
=|+|=|19|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)

>tfw you will never creampie fertile fembot
JUST end my life

You can only use plan b a certain number of times. I got it once cause the condom broke on my girlfriend and she started vomitting the entire day, it's really hard on the body. She has the same negative reaction on birth control. Plan b is also really expensive.
Me and my girlfriend never have sex without a condom but it is not 100% effective because cum can escape out the top, etc.

Good on you for being willing to raise the kid anyway. I hope this turns out well in the end for the three of you

discord
=|+|=|116|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 16.jpg (305x473, 54K)

>All the fertile fembots browsing and reading your posts
>All the OVULATING fembots browsing and reading your posts
>tfw you will never get to fill them up and make them mothers

How old are you?

OriginaIIy

I'm well aware that this is going to send everyone off the rails about how I've thrown my life away and that everything is over now

Hey OP, would you mind responding to this post ----------

I don't know if I'm really in the mood. It's not really my thing.

Beh, with the staggering amount of single moms you are just average.
Wouldn't really bank on some early relationship at 19 lasting, but otoh you two will have SOME reason to give it at least an decent attempt. Something which most modern couples simply do not have.

Worst case, you end up the 35 year old clubslut who goes out with her nubile daughter at the WE or such which is always some amusing sight.
GL and see how it goes.

Why not?

oreganolly

>ywn bust a nut in 19yo fembot pussy and get her preggers
END MY FUCKING DIRT EXISTENCE YOU CUNT GOD

discord/
=|+|=|215|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

I don't think I'm going to end us as a single mother.

You all know this is fucking bait why reply

Neither did most of the existing ones, I wager. Then life happend.

Tell me about the sex so I can jack off to it. You already posted hentai.

Attached: unsorted181.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

I hope you are still here user

What exactly about this guy makes you feel this way? Is he beautiful? Is it the way he treats you?

I mean its true though. You have your entire life ahead of you. This will effectively end it. You'll always have the dead weight of a kid hanging off your back from now on. You'll never be able to live freely anymore.

I think its just too early for all that.