What is the perfect weight for your girl user? Personally I like them a bit slim chunky- 140-170 lbs

What is the perfect weight for your girl user? Personally I like them a bit slim chunky- 140-170 lbs

Attached: 7961D991-2C65-4FF4-B0F0-D7300DC5B257.jpg (530x720, 35K)

220-230+ that way theyre in my range and we have more in common

120-150 kinda slim, but with just a bit too much to be flat

For the weights you guys choose, what the ideal height?

I don't care about their height

Perfect ranges, would marry
>120-140lbs
>4'5" - 5'

But doesnt it affect how the fatness is spread?

Ideal? Probably 150
A happy range? 120-200 with 140-160 as a sweetspot. Given this is for a reference point of 5 and a half feet tall, i've never had experience with girls much taller or shorter.

Attached: 1520508755765.png (568x701, 687K)

How tall are you? 4'5 seems pretty small

Op here, preferably around average-tall: 5'4-5'8

120-130 athletic and slim is my dream. Still heavier than me though
Im also 5'7" and i like girls taller than me Why was I born like this

Attached: 1549462378615.jpg (395x325, 22K)

95-115 is perfect. Slim and skinny. No tummy no thighs no back fat or rib fat, no love handles or stretch marks, no cellulite.

Attached: a0e44fc1-6ee8-452e-8e2a-9e6c0a04c29c.jpg (400x500, 53K)

5'11, literally a hair under 6'
I adore short women.

Ideally around 200lbs. and 5'1"

Would you date a midget?

5'6" - 5'10"
120-150 lbs

Do midgets not fall in the 4'5" range? What would you consider a midget?

4'8-5'2" and 100-115lbs. A petite angel. A fairy.

Attached: 39dd8153-7356-462a-9701-f0c207c443cc.png (720x698, 678K)

I think theyre considered midgets 4'10 and under

something about this size, give or take a little.

Attached: 34479.jpg (672x538, 49K)

>no tits

But why?

What makes this attractive? I never undersood it

Then yes, yes I would date them. And love them.
>tfw no robot qt 4'7 gf
Feels bad.

It reminds people of themselves

But how do two people of that size even have sex, unless hes got a super long cock

user is right, bbw needs more tits for motorboating.

Attached: O7KRNJD.jpg (625x1400, 136K)

180lbs and 6'2 please

6' 6"
400 lbs
thats ideal

i just want a girl to be shorter than me and have a normal bmi.

OP said girls, you know.

I work with a girl who's exactly my height and it's hot as hell.
I date a girl who's 11" shorter than me and it's like fucking a child.
I can only imagine the unending, rapturous bliss of having a big gf.

Im 5'2 and 140, any dudes into my height and fatness? bc christ its so hard to lose weight. Where do i find a gross fatty lover irl

thats not too bad, just a bit chubby. short chub girls are pretty cute

200-300 lbs

Attached: wg11.png (615x628, 738K)

140 doesn't sound fat at that height, are you rather quite plump around the middle?

You're microscopic. You wouldn't satisfy a fatty lover such as myself

Attached: ameena-vid-004-high.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

Skinnyfag here, would wife and feed you

i was here first fucknut back off

Cute faces but they really do have unfortunate looking breasts.

I'm neither of you and I'd make her fatter than either of you could possible imagine.

she doesnt need to get fatter she needs to hover around her current weight

its mostly in my stomach and thighs :/ so no huge titties like every other cute chub

Yea i dont wanna gain anymore, id rather lose but i have no motivation

thicc thighs are good. what about the butt

>trying this little
Fembot-chan, I will love you regardless of weight. It's the height that matters

How thicc are these thighs? That's pretty cute even if your breasts are more than a little modest.

We can find ways of motivating you.

Attached: 1549027370850.png (622x470, 479K)

What race are you femchubchan?

250 lbs max tbqh
Any chubby desu
>tfw no chubby mommy to tell you everything will be okay

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Could be better i guess but still fat

Well im 5'2 idk what your preference is

Idk how to describe how "thicc" they are, theyre just big

I wanna lose weight not be buff

Im Hispanic

Datamining thread #1,520,943

Tienes discord? Si si, quieres hablar ahi?

>Hispanic
That's cool, do you have nice dark skin?
You sound cute so far, do you truly have such issues with finding a partner that you have to come here?

Lol no thx i dont really like speaking/typing in spanish

can i feed you chicken quesadillas and slap your ass?

We can type in English tho I don't like typing in Spanish either where in south America are you?

No i have light skin compared to my family. Yea i have very low self esteem so i have trouble talking to new people. I had bf when i was 14 and he cheated on me :) so i haven't tried since then

Have you ever farted so hard that the big fat ass cheeks of your fat ass made what ought have just been a ripper of a gastronomic eruption become a trumpeted call to arms for the free people south of the border?

and this is why i keep coming back to this board

You sound like one of those fat latinas honestly, I'm sure you're ugly as fuck lmao

dont insult chubfu ever again

I'm sorry to hear about your ex, was he 14 also?
Was that very long ago?
Also, given that it's pertinent to your situation; what's your diet like? Do you eat a lot of carbs and drink a lot of soda, or do you eat clean but too much, or do you just have a very endomorphic body type and you just put on weight no matter what?

Thats actually one of my fav food haha and ive never been spanked but ill try it

Um i dont think i have

Well duh why do you think im here sherlock

No chubana, he's going to feed you into embiggenment! He's a feeder and will trap you in a prison of your own flesh.

My preference on height is just being short. I can make 5'2 work, if you're willing to exchange long form banking information through a separate forum.
I eagerly await, my latin wife to be

So what about you?
What height and weight do you prefer in men?

She probably looks like this or even worse lol get some standards dude ffs
Yeah you're here cuz you want the attention you can't get in real life due to your lack of prettiness and maybe mental issues and now you find yourself getting validation from pathetic men on the internet, so congratulations you're now officially an attention whore!

Attached: image.jpg (1175x1763, 163K)

>not thinking girl in that pic is hot
>writing a paragraph at how angry you are some NEETs are drooling on text posts
Come on, mate, why so serious?

Yea he was my age. Im gonna be 21 in may so its been a quiet a while. My diet is terrible, i either dont eat anything or eat way too much. I dont really like soda, sweets or fried stuff but theres those few days i crave it. Also i snack when im bored i wish i could stop myself

Lol idk if "chubana" is supposed to be insulting but i find it kinda cute

Woah who said anything about being a wife

Well if you're virgin who's never had the chance to touch a single female yeah, then she's a 10/10 lmao

No im whiter than than her and have a smaller waist, so close brother. And yes of course im happy im finally getting attention. Who doesnt like it?

Regarding snacks, I recommend doing it liberally but with things that are filling but not unhealthy. I use carrots, but you could use fruits if you have the money.
Do you do any exercise? Having a job where you're on your feet often is a good substitute for working out, especially if you don't want to get buff.

I was trying to be funny with chubana but cute is good too.

Well enjoy while the thread lasts, then get back to your pathetic life as female below average

Weight: 150 to 190 lbs (68 to 86 kg)
Height: 5'9 to 6'1

Could be slim to a lil chunky, bonus if she has some big natural tits and ass and a tiny waist. Long straight black hair, either blue or light brown eyes with perfect kissing lips

I recommend to stop being thirsty beta, she won't be your gf just because you're giving her "advice", she also clearly said she's here for the attention yet you're posting like a retard to gain nothing

Ah, but you see, I am also here for attention.
Checkmate inceltheists.

I usually snack on cereal, fruits, nuts and dark chocolate but sometimes i over eat and they become more than a snack :/
The only exercise i get is from work and i work at amazon. I wanna go to the gym but im too embarrassed

I feel like if I have to explain the wife/bank information joke, it degrades its already low comedy value
Nobody said 10/10, your preferences tend to lower when you've had more women, not when you've had less.

"Skinnyfag here, would wife and feed you*

Sure pathetic dude

>takes text posts on Jow Forums seriously
>actually thinks a 5'2 140lb latin girl is on Jow Forums
Is this your first time on here?

Its 2am and this

Attached: b08-1.jpg (485x267, 25K)

Dunno man you tell me since you've been thirsty for "her"

Ah, you go to nibble on some chocolate and an hour later the whole block is gone? Yea, that'll do it.
You work in an amazon warehouse? That'd be a good start if you have to carry stuff around all day. From the way your diet sounds I'd imagine the work you're doing is the only thing keeping you down at 140, so don't go quitting until after you change that.
Is the wage cage meme real?
Regarding the gym, they're full of fat people (a lot fatter than you) so you'll be fine, but if you can go with a friend it will be a lot less intimidating. Do you have any girl friends who are in the same basket as you?

Yea in a warehouse, i work early morning so they treat us like shit but i need the money. I wish i could be a neet and depend on someone else's money.
I have one gf but she has two kids and she is always busy with them. So i either go alone or with my mom lol which i really dont wanna do

>literally still upset at non-aggressive, low-tier comedy posts on a thread for robots to discuss their preferences on females they will never date
Honestly, at this point, the person thirsty for attention is you, not even the LARP/fembot latin girl thing whatever.
Yeah, pretty late here too. Assuming you are genuine, don't worry about your weight. We all get fat when we get old, anyways. Try not to depression browse for too long, you'll find a guy when you put yourself "out there" enough

"Fembot-chan, I will love you regardless of weight. It's the height that matters"

>actually thinks the post is serious
>doesn't include the fact that I threw in tags to 2 other thirsty posts
Dude if you want this much attention make a discord and I'll message you lol

But i don't know how to put myself out there. The only time i go out is for work. Where am i supposed to find cute boys other than online?

Well, if you often turn snacks into overeating then being a neet will put you on the path to obesity, so don't do that.
Do you think you'd have the motivation to work out at home if you had the equipment? You can just go online and buy second hand weights or an exercise bike and set that up at home, then you can exercise and no one can see you.
I'll be honest, you sounds good as you are but if weight loss if your goal and you're not confident enough for the gym, home gym is the final solution to the chubby problem.

>acting like he wasn't serious with those posts

>I wish i could be a neet and depend on someone else's money.
Explain this mentality please.
Hypothetical; you get to live off my money, what do you do all day?

I have a hard time taking you seriously if you're asking people on Jow Forums for dating advice. /Soc/ helps you build dating profiles online, though.
See if you can go to more social gatherings. It also depends on what kind of guys you're looking for. Most white guys will be easy game because even if they're racist they'll see you as different/"exotic"
Since you're going to be 21, try the bar scenes if you like alcohol and attention
>fembot-chan
>serious
How is it even humanly possible for you to be this autistic? My original post literally said my ideal is under 5', I notice you're not quoting that. Wonder why?

Just drop your discord contact for her bro, don't worry it won't be serious

Wear a short skirt that shows off your ample thighs and head over to the shops.
If any man is able to contain his ejaculation long enough to ask you out, you know he's a keeper.

Yea i think I'm just gonna work out at home, but i have to save up so can get a treadmill first. Thanks for the advice and attention user

Dedicate a vender tacos como hace tu madre kek

Thank you too femanon, it's been fun.
~goodnight.

I don't have a discord, I'll make oke to give you some attention, though. What's your thingy for me to add?

skinnybetamale#6969

The way she's posed makes her look like a sex doll. Is she?