Fembot question time

let's suppose hypothetically i got your mom pregnant would you be mad?

Attached: Cuckquean.jpg (500x749, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw had several kids with my mother-in-law

Weird situation yeah.

Did your wife know?

Yes. At least choose one of my cute friends.

Yes, we did it on purpose. She's sterile so her mom accepted to have "our" kids instead. We raise and treat them like ours but she's the biological mother.

Do you have any cute friends you want to invite over for dinner?

Attached: Dinner Date.jpg (900x900, 137K)

No shit, what kind of question is that lol? Oh man i fucked your dad and got pregnant, but thats cool right haha

That's probably the least weird way possible tbqh.

Attached: 1474772053035.jpg (500x250, 38K)

You remind me of this classmate in my construction class who walked up to another fellow classmate and said "So, you know I'm 18 right? Well how would you feel if I have sex with your mom?"

He was joking of course but still, you reminded me.

As long as I can watch.
Somehow I really like the idea of my mom being corrupted into a slut and cheating on my dad.

This post was made by a human with a penis. I can smell it

Well of course you can watch. I'm not a monster.

That's just my boyfriend you smell, hon.

You better be careful or I will corrupt him into a slut instead

>mfw the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 800px-Bully020002.jpg (800x450, 32K)

artificial insemination or did you just give mum a quick shag?

We just did it the normal way. Easier and a lot cheaper, though a bit weird and uncomfortable.

no, but i would still be disgusted with you.

Would you forgive all the times I was a dick to you for no reason and be my friend?

she's a whore and a cunt. If you did so, that's even less people who support her, having it be public that she's a dumb whore and more likely she'll screw you over with child support shit kek.

How are you disgusted, but not mad?

Probably thinks all men would do that so isn't mad

>her daughters are her sisters

Wild

Yeah, it's a pretty weird family situation. We don't exactly keep it a secret but don't go broadcasting it either.

>Sorry gf we're short on cash because I had to make child support to your mom

lol

Unusual, but not that weird, desu.

Who fucks better, her or her mother?

Well it was either that or kids that weren't related to her. Maybe selfish but we figured it better than adopting.

Didn't really have a normal experience with her mom since it was awkward obviously, and just going through with it to try and conceive. But still she got into it and really enjoyed it and was easy to please for as little as I was into it. Really into it being nice and slow and sweet which didn't help with it being awkward. Like I was restrained about it if that makes sense but she wasn't. So I'd say wife is better but didn't go at it with the same emotion or connection with her mom.

This is so fuckin hot, can you greentext, how does it feels during family gathering?

Specific? Because it ended up being four kids so we had to do it a good few times over the years for each one.

Family gatherings are normal enough, the kids don't know the full truth of it so she's just grandma to them. I guess she and me have a unique bond from what we've done together but it's not an intimate one we're just very close.

In this case, what IS the normal way for you?

Greentext the first time you fucked and stuff pls !

Attached: IMG_7785.png (817x656, 127K)

Sex to conceive, if that wasn't obvious. Compared to relying on a clinic and in vitro fertilization or some other method.

What the actual fuck?

I'm sorry but you're fucking lying.

Either explain it or stfu. How the FUCK did your girlfriend thought it was normal and endorsed it? You're not giving enough details to make this belieavable. And now you fucked her 4 times and you fucking 4 KIDS (FOUR) with this "woman" and you not a single one with your gf? What about the dad? Did you fuck him too? Do your gf fucks other guys?

Be specific or gtfo.

the fuck, couldn't you have just given her the semen instead of actually fucking her?

Just for you know, having sex with your mother-in-law with the purpose for procreation is not normal, hence the question.

Honestly, I'd be impressed if you managed to get a post-menopausal woman who was sterilized 20+ years ago pregnant. You'd deserve a medal, that's some strong seed you've got there.

Also this.

Fucking nothing here is true.

Yeah the kids are related to her alright. They are her sisters. (if they existed

Because the poster is a fuckig liar.

>willingly increasing the chance of your child being born retarded/deformed

Yeah, retarded like you that can't even read the post properly.

I don't care peepee is hard now so he better come with a good greentext story !

Attached: IMG_3742.jpg (705x527, 247K)

Just because its "hypothetical" doesn't make it less retarded.
Nigger.

Nope, true. It's our situation.

None of us thought it was normal but it was one of the options available and the easiest for us. We considered lots of options but the appeal of the kids being related to both of us won out, and the complications and price of relying on a clinic were too much of a hassle. We knew her mom was going to be the bio mother but they agreed themselves to not bother with a clinic or other methods when it would be so much easier this way.

There's no "now", it was always that many. A bit much looking back now but since her mom was at a certain age it was a choice to see how many we could have because eventually she wouldn't be able to anymore meaning no more kids for us ever, since we weren't interested in mixing methods for others. Wife is sterile so it was never an option with her. As for her dad, he's not in the picture and her parents are separated. Obviously if he was around this would never have happened. And no, wife and me are exclusive. It's not like me and her mom fuck around, we only did what we needed to for the kids.

I had considered something like busting in a cup and she use the stereotypical turkey baster, but both she and my wife were ok with it if it was easier and helped things. On me I guess? Once this was all on the table at that point, after thinking it over, I just accepted and went along with it.

YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD, OP

I know the situation is not normal, I meant the method of conception.

How I wish I could have impregnated my ex mother in law, pumping her full of cul until she got pregnant, hot!

Fembots, how would you feel if I impregnated .......you?

Attached: i want to.jpg (321x322, 25K)

Is this really how woman are? they are just ok with their partner having sex with another woman and their mother nonetheless. how does that not disgust you?

For the end result of getting to have kids? It was enough for her, but I can only speak for her not all women.

Did your mother-in-law enjoy the sex, do you still have sex with her? Is she hot? Have you ever had a threesome with the wife?

add me and find out Green Tea#0549

Attached: 20190125-22313.jpg (720x1440, 235K)

And I should add, I never really liked the situation and going through with it was never comfortable for me. So yes it was disgusting to a degree but it was what it was. The alternative was yeah, jerking in a cup and hoping she could knock herself up with it. We did things our way and at the end of the day have kids to show for it.

She did, yes even though that wasn't the goal. Never did anything with her when we weren't trying to conceive and have never done anything since. She's not hot, but alright looks. Never had a threesome or anything like that, just some risque situations like wife happening in during and shrugging it off, or not really waiting till we were finished before she wanted to talk or hang out with me or her mom.

yea, but that doesn't mean he had to have sex with her mother though.

so your wife is ok with the fact that you had sex with her mother? Its not the part about wanting children that disgusts me, its the fact there was a clear alternative that didn't involve you fucking her mother. lets put it this way, lets say you wanted children but you were sterile and your wife wasn't so you decide to use your fathers or brothers semen to impregnate her. would you be ok with your father and or brother fucking your wife when all you actually need is the semen with no sex involved? how would that honestly make you feel?

>so your wife is ok with the fact that you had sex with her mother? Its not the part about wanting children that disgusts me, its the fact there was a clear alternative that didn't involve you fucking her mother. lets put it this way, lets say you wanted children but you were sterile and your wife wasn't so you decide to use your fathers or brothers semen to impregnate her. would you be ok with your father and or brother fucking your wife when all you actually need is the semen with no sex involved? how would that honestly make you feel?
Women are attracted to men that fuck other women (dark triad), so turning the opposite scenario onto OP isn't analogous.

How many times? Have you done it since?

no thats stupid though, women do ideally want a man that other woman want to fuck, however given the option shouldn't they want to be the only one who gets have that man if they had that option?

discord
=|+|=|22|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 22.jpg (236x234, 21K)

We made it a practice of doing it a few times (once a day) when she was ovulating each month, till pregnancy occurred, which could take several months of trying. So over all the years that it took together, around 50 or more as just a rough estimate. As said before in the thread, apart from these times trying to conceive, we never did anything and never have since. And that was since having our last kid which was about five years ago now.

She's not ok with it and it's not something any of us particularly wanted, it's just the end choice she and her mom agreed on together and put to me to accept or refuse. When we determined how much time, money and effort we would save by skipping an artificial method, she was much more accepting of the situation.

There was the method I had figured possible, but considering the analogy you described it wasn't so one-sided. It would be like if I accepted and wanted for it to be my brother and father to do it based on the options we had available and considered. If it came down to specifically the sex then in this situation, the simple preference compared to those other options would be what I go with. That's if I was going at it from her stance (and assuming brother/father as well were accepting of it), I personally wouldn't actually feel ok with it but she was able to accept it even if she didn't like it, so that's the difference between us. It's not something I forced or even wanted but it's what she and her mother came to consider acceptable, from a cost-benefit position I guess you could say. Unpleasant and unwanted but worth it for baby(s) and the less complication or stress on us.

I guess women are more able to accept such a thing if it means getting to have kids.

No way could a mother of an adult daughter give birth to that many healthy children

>look at this disgusting fuck sticking his tongue out before the kiss starts

She had her at 16, we started trying for all this when she was 36 and the last kid was born when she was 42. As said before when we set down and started considering our options with all this, when we settled on the option we did we knew we had a short window. Looking back now it was dumb of us to treat that window as the period to try to have as many as we could (all four) rather than just try to expect the same as if wife could have kids and we'd probably just have had 2 or maybe 3. But the logic at the time was, if we were going with this option then once her mother got too old for comfort to be having kids, we would never again get the chance to have any others. At least not full siblings. So on that, it ended being a case of feeling whether or not we wanted yet another kid compared to the risk and concern of never having another. Especially with the fourth a lot of it was the case of, did we feel like we would regret not having that same chance ever again and even then we were pushing it because her mom was already in her 40s.

discord
=|+|=|132|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

discord/
=|+|=|218|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

Fembots: what would you think of a guy with a PhD who doesn't drive?

I'd NEVER speak to her again

That makes you Ph with no D

I would actually be shocked because she is 60 years old and has already been through menopause
>pic unrelated

Attached: Life has many doors Ed bois.png (500x586, 432K)

I probably couldn't get her pregnant then. I'm good, but I'm not that good.

By the way not a fembot didn't read the title till just now sorry.