BPD THREAD

BPD THREAD
post pics and chat with fellow crazy bots

Attached: bpdthinking-copy.png (490x490, 19K)

pic related your host and caretaker for the night

Attached: b2.png (1280x720, 1.72M)

How do i know if i have bpd or just strong moral values? I mean they diagnosed me Schizoid personality but not bpd
Sorry if im being a retard

Attached: 1553082884948.png (788x614, 437K)

what do you tell your docs for them to diagnose you with bpd and can you take medication for it

Hahahaha, motherfucker unlocked the 6 paths.

BPD doesn't sound like that much of a disorder desu.

Attached: 1551826343596.png (577x577, 308K)

WTF, that's how I think and that's where I get confused when trying to understand other people

these are the main symptoms

Markedly disturbed sense of identity
Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment and extreme reactions
Splitting ("black-and-white" thinking)
Impulsivity and impulsive or dangerous behaviors (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating).[10]
Intense or uncontrollable emotional reactions that often seem disproportionate to the event or situation
Unstable and chaotic interpersonal relationships
Self-damaging behavior
Distorted self-image[4]
Dissociation
Frequently accompanied by depression, anxiety, anger, substance abuse, or rage

the fun part is medication practically does jack all :3
also sorry for the slow reply i had to proxy the text due to an ascII format (copy paste) error

Got dumped/ghosted by my ex for literally no reason. Going to put myself in the hospital with a suicidal gesture hoping it will get him back. Wrote him a sappy letter telling him how I loved him and would have done anything for him and I'm going to send it on a 24 hour delay(and tell him that), so he won't get it until I've already gone through with it. Wish me luck.

Attached: 1552542501418.png (1070x1070, 384K)

then youre really ignorant on the subject and i recommend you do some actual research

That sounds more like autistic black/white thinking than BPD black/white thinking.

Is there a cure for this bullshit? I want my exgf back but she is so toxic it's a pain to even talk with her.

Not going to work, will only make you look pathetic in your ex's eyes. If you want to win them back make them regret leaving. Show them you're better off without them.

My psyche eval tested me for autism and I had one of the lowest possible scores

God I hate BPD people so much. Scum of the earth.

refer to
>Unstable and chaotic interpersonal relationships
>Self-damaging behavior
>ntense or uncontrollable emotional reactions that often seem disproportionate to the event or situation
>Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment and extreme reactions

bpd can be one hell of a disorder

and user as shitty as it is to be dumped dont go through with your plans best case scenario you get him back
but things will never be the same
he will never look at you the same
feel the same for you
youre essentially trapping him into an unwarranted relationship via emotional abuse

lots of therapy apparently
or a case of the everything goes right for said bpd person but fuck that fairytail
this
cool story champ

>lots of therapy apparently
She got diagnosed with OCD and anxiety disorder, so she is just taking a shit load of meds but no therapy

I think there's a chance. I don't see why me being better off without him would make him want me back.
I'd settle for a few months of a pity relationship, I miss him so badly.
Then you have something in common with most of us.

meds can help with that but they wont help with bpd
she needs to get into DBT

hun we both know a few months will never be enough

I was diagnosed with BPD about a year ago. I had this really challenging mushroom trip(10gs) and it fucked me up for a bit.

Its weird though, its been almost a year now id say and I really dont feel like I fit the BPD label anymore. A lot of my issues kinda went away on their own. The nightmares stopped, the impulsivity, suicidal thoughts. All that shit stopped out of nowhere.

i envy you
im so fucking tired of this trip that is my life

>posting in a bpd thread.
>dumped for literally no reason
Doubt that very much

My sister is definitely borderline, and it really is a nightmare living with her. She's 33 and refuses to take any traditional work despite constantly having extreme breaks of depression over being hopeless about everything. She starts tremendous arguments ending up with her on the floor hitting her head, singing incoherently, repeating phrases over and over and generally acting like a complete psychocunt. We've had the cops over several times over the last few years and they refuse to take her the fuck away and of course she refuses to get any help on her own. And then she ends up blaming me for everything saying I am manipulating the family into hating her and things like this.

She "moves out" every now and then usually after causing a huge argument, in order to escape from the "toxic environment" which she herself is responsible for, drives around the country living with random degenerates, then comes back either when those degenerates tire of her, or when she runs out of my stepdad's money.

BPD is literally the worst, even worse than schizophrenia. I need to get the fuck away from her but I can't afford to move out.

Yeah, but maybe he wouldn't dump me again.
Nah, every other time I've gotten dumped it was for a reason and (usually) it was my fault. This time thought it was 100% not my fault and I did nothing to deserve it. We were only together for a couple months, I did everything he wanted and we never fought. He wouldn't even give me a reason why he was dumping me.
Sounds like I have a lot to look forward to.

Like, I have my ups and downs for sure. But id rather suffer daily than have nothing you know? Hold in there holmes

Remember you dont owe anyone anything. Do whats best for you

he would eventually
just find someone else to be obsessed with
or just do what i've started to do and just assume im worthless and that the other person is also worthless even though i know both aren't true
tfw being a sociopath about things by just acting like how i know i should act instead of actually getting my emotions involved seems to be better then being bpd :/
>But id rather suffer daily than have nothing you know
only reason i haven't gone for the third attempt but after the last 5yrs or working my ass off only to get shit on by my own actions or others im pretty fucking numb to it all
im just hoping i recover at some point

I can't just find someone else to obsess over, I'm still hung on him. A 10/10 male model billionaire could approach me and I'd still prefer my ex.

been there it once took me 4yrs to get over an ex
i just had to exploit her flaws and all the nasty shit she did until i grew to hate her

now i see her for what she is and not what my emotions told me she was and shes only proven my hate right

Antipsychotics help with my BPD, can turn something that would typically make me explode into just being a rolling boil.

Attached: c31259bf59d61bdb2fc70951b6addfd2.jpg (778x1000, 111K)

>IMAGINE BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
Fucking most norman disorder ever LUL
Kill yourselves, but actually try to. And not with pills.

>be bpd male
>literally a psycho bitch in a man's body
I hate it. Everyone hates me because apparently I'm an angry asshole. Even my family hates me because I flip out on them over anything and yell at them anytime I feel like they're offending me or ignoring me.

My shrink says I'm an octopus, because I change my whole identity because I'm terrified of people abandoning me.

>be aware of how fucked up I am
>can't fix it

i.e. stupid thinking

>tfw bpd as a male
>tfw relationship never ever because I'm living poison but without boobs

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

It's actually a brain disorder.

>>be aware of how fucked up I am
>>can't fix it
same although i think ive gotten better over the years lotta pain heart ache and struggle a bombarded at me over and over again toughened me up i like to think
that or it just killed my insides until i get really drunk then become psycho for better or worse

At least you didn't fall for the tranny meme like I did. Then you could be a living poison WITH boobs that's still alone.

My mom is BPD. It's absolutely fucking surreal. It's something you can't even explain to people. Unsurprisingly, she's also in her 60s, living homeless in her car and completely cut off from any family and friends. I hope her death is slow and excruciating :)

Attached: 1541318805560.gif (384x372, 1.85M)

Correct. Being stupid is a brain disorder.

I never got into drinking to dull myself because I'm scared of going to jail or shot/beat up by someone. I've had a shotgun pulled on me when drunk.

>get clingy with males I think could be my friend
>get mad at them when I think they're going to ditch me or don't like me
>tfw they think I'm gay
This is why I stopped trying to make friends.

>muh postmodernist "everything is a spectrum!"
Nah. Plenty of things are black and white or should be treated as such if you actually want to manage a problem instead of dancing around it.

cheers
but are you passable
well arent you a shit troll and human being
at least i know youre so fucked you also have to resort to r9k like the rest of us broken folks

Attached: wojak22222222.jpg (724x724, 74K)

>gaming buddy of like 8 years has bpd or at least something close to it
>when we first met he used to sperg and remove me off everything, then re-add me couple months later
>over several years, slowly worked him into being a bro
>tfw every now and then his symptoms will flare up

he's a fun dude to hang with in vidya but its super difficult sometimes. he picks up and drops interests like nothing so ill sign on and find out he joined an esports team and has a new best friend and then like three days later he's quit and is playing a totally different game.

>>get clingy with males I think could be my friend
>>get mad at them when I think they're going to ditch me or don't like me
>>tfw they think I'm gay
this was my childhood thank god i got over that now i just dont have friends :D well i do but the irl ones are spread across the us
as for the drinking i dont drink to numb i drink to feel its just when i over do it i go full bpd and spout cringey red pilled dom pilled lover boy pilled shit and some how manage to get people to want my dick or want me out of there life forever
its really just a shit show if i hit that fuck filters youre not even going to remember half of this drunk

yah your friend sounds allot like me
i wonder if becoming a bro is a legit cope to bpd

bromode seems to be best mode for me

eh maybe I mistyped.

by worked him into being a bro, I meant that id slowly like, explain shit to him about how normal human interactions work.

like for the longest time i didnt know he was bpd. but when you game for like 4 hours a night, by the 4th hour you end up talking about all sorts of off-topic shit so thats when id just kinda teach him about how girls worked, how normal friendships worked, etc.

it feels like there was a point after about five years where he finally "got it" and improved tremendously. like 5 out of 6 days hes really based on voice chat. the 1 day he falters is really difficult though. super moody and just flip flopping on everything.

ex. he expressed interest in buying a console & game id wasted a bunch of money on and felt really ripped off by. we have similar tastes so i let him know to be weary of it. 5 out of the 6 days we could talk about this genre of games for hours but on the 6th day he wants nothing of it and gets annoyed that im raining on his parade or whatever.

All BPD people should just be taken out of society and put on an island together. They can come out when they're ready to play nice.

nah wed just build a fucked up society of war clics sex and chaos it would be pretty based
like a bpd fuck orgy i couldn't imagine

honestly though can we do this i want island moody horny fabulous bitch

just make sure to pick up the babies no child should be raised in that hell

I dump this every BPD thread and will continue to do so until this website ceases to exist.

Attached: BPD.jpg (1920x1080, 1.49M)

That's because it's technically a curable one. Someone can overcome all of the symptoms if they work hard enough.

Sauce: Was diagnosed with BPD (not incorrectly) and eventually grew out of it through self-improvement.

>can't fix it
You can, it's just you accepting that you can is the first step.

>babies have the genetic component for BPD
>being taken away from their mothers/fathers is the traumatic catalyst for them to develop the disorder themselves

obviously the ones that still have a semblance of value to society will want to escape you crazy ones

not if they're taken while still a baby
being raised by some one whos bpd sounds traumatic as fuck

now raise our babies like the good cuck you are