Have you ever raped someone?

Have you ever raped someone?
Have you ever considered it?

Attached: 1549494140259.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

no Im not a psychopath sorry psycho

I want someone to rape me :P
sage

Sounds dumb but consensual rape is hot. I know it defeats the purpose but someone being super forceful or aggressive on me is what gets me. I'd be down to do something like that. Actual rape is vile tho lol no thanks mate

Nice try, government plant.
You won't get me this time.

Attached: 1533783020349.gif (300x580, 432K)

>Consensual rape
What the fuck are you talking about

That's not rape you fucking retard
Get the fuck out

I had sex with someone, who at the time expressed consent and wanted me to stay, but I later found out they were drunk, and viewed it as a rape. They got PTSD over the situation and I've been seeing a therapist for the guilt, I'm not even sure anymore what happened.
So I don't know, maybe. It hurts.

>Someone can decide you raped them whenever they feel like it and you have to take it
Only in the west

It's when she comes. Rape becomes consensual if she squirts lady juices.

marking datamining threads. Yes, even info on this is collected. Only board to do so with this many bots. People have said it before, those people moved on. Ask around before I get banned.

It's...
Difficult. Looking back, they were obviously distressed, obviously panicked, I just knew them an anxious person. I was always asking for consent, always asking to leave, trying to do whatever to make them feel safe, and they just clung to me. And we were good friends, they really tried to move on, but it legit gave them ptsd, real, vomit-when-they-see-me, ptsd. It was bad.

I've fantasized about it, but I imagine it's not nearly as hot in real life as it is in hentai. In real life, I imagine they fight pretty hard and cry and scream. I don't really want to hurt them, I just want to fuck them. However, the kind of "rape" where it starts out consensually, she asks to stop because it hurts or something, then the guy just keeps going, I have done. With my gf, actually. I basically just kept going until I came. She wasn't pleased about it in the moment, but she was okay with it after the fact. Not a very nice thing to do, but I don't really regret it.

Attached: unsorted024[1].jpg (1024x768, 121K)

I haven't raped anyone but I have been raped. They took my virginity. It completely ruined my self-worth and sex used to terrify me for years but then I went 180 and whore myself out because I feel like it's the only thing I have to offer.

How many dicks have you had in your mouth in the last month?

Define "rape". Once had a gf who was actually raped by her older brother. I guess it turned her on ever since cause she kept hinting she wanted to be "raped" by saying things like "we really need to slow down this relationship" or "you should probably stop" when I tried to initiate sex.
Best part about it was if I ever wanted sex I could just force her down and "rape" her, she always "fought back" but in the end let me use her for whatever.
Ended up breaking it off with her because she wouldnt ever stop larping. even after sex she would say shit like "you shouldn't do that to me" or "plz dont rape me like that again", it was like a nerve ending rape larp. bitch was crazy af.

Attached: 42190289_1397409180389677_2028494328991680411_n.jpg (480x480, 68K)

no. i dont feel sexual desire irl, only online. I am disgusted by the thought of intimacy with an actual person

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-10-05-34.png (1024x577, 262K)

I fantasize about being able to stop time and then groping/fucking women. If that counts as rape then yes, I've considered it.

Get out of here Dio

Attached: 20190307_070356.jpg (561x561, 138K)

That's rough dude. Nothing you can do about it now though. Guilt is only useful to motivate change, and there's no changes to be made here. Hope you both can move on.

omo dabi and toga, love them

>guilt
faggot