Any posters that mention or imply they are female should get an automatic public ban

any posters that mention or imply they are female should get an automatic public ban
this place has absolutely no community if even women, the most normalfag of people by default, can post here

Attached: 1512538164014.jpg (736x736, 100K)

rules dont say women are banned you can always go to wizardchan tho

Hey did you know this is a fucking greentext board, not a neet incel hideout

>inb4 replies with "wizchan is too slow"
Stay the fuck there instead of leaving after 10 minutes and once all the incel fags are there it'll be faster than r9k

agreed user, women truly are the lowest fucking caste. they're always shitting this place up
even the "decent" ones aren't even aware of their privilege and degeneracy, i wish all of them including their autistic orbiters would fuck off back to discord but obviously that's not going to happen because they're all sociopaths that feed off of attention no matter how negative it is

Attached: 8yayysucmik21.jpg (654x768, 158K)

>this place has absolutely no community

Winner winner chicken dinner. This board has no fucking point. The robot does nothing to make it more interesting or unique, it's just a sadder version of /b/

the rules also don't say you shouldn't be a retard but that doesn't mean you should be here.

>*beep-boop* INCEL.EXE *beep-boop* I WIN ARGUMENT.
Must hurt to be this illogical and stupid.

So why are you still here then?

>This board has no fucking point.
that doesnt mean a community cant exist, and even old /b/ had a community.
this place was great up until about 2013, then it just kept getting steadily worse

>rules dont say women are banned
which is why i said they should be

>no you
for real?

there are other places for incel communities though why try to force it when its obvious it wont take off

>muh incel
jesus christ, man

Why should your opinion matter more than theirs? As others have emphasized, you're free to leave if you don't like it here.

dont be so defensive, if you want to make your community you will need to embrace it

>this place was great up until about 2013, then it just kept getting steadily worse

No it wasn't. This place has always been a shithole.

And let's be honest here. Any community focused on NEETs/robots/Incels/etc. is going to be a shithole too, because it's an inherently negative thing to build a community around.

just look at the state of this board, every other thread is a "fembot" thread, or OP asking about fembots. then theres the normalfag threads just talking about sex. then theres anons like who just spout the latest buzzword because they came here around 2016 and they think that this place was always like this.
and Jow Forums had very little to do with incels and misogyny bs back then anyways.

Heyyy guyzz im girl ;3333 pls gib attention, might show pusy

>just look at the state of this board, every other thread is a "fembot" thread, or OP asking about fembots
Fembots dont make those threads, ironically your fellow incels do.

that's because the male affliction makes men
sperg out in the presence of women therefore women need to go

Thats why wizardchan exists, you can enforce that there.

fembots absolutely make those threads happen lmao. they can't help it, they HAVE to talk about themselves.

you're fighting a battle that was lost years ago. most of the people here came from the election and any robots back from 2008, let alone 2011 are long gone.

people certainly leave but the population of Jow Forums has only increased not stayed the same.

No, those are guys making those as a poor way to bait for contact information.

I don't know why you keep bringing up wizchan
wizchan is for neetdom and virgins.
if you think that's what Jow Forums used to be about before the influx of women came by then you're probably just a newfag.

Wizchan literally has everything you want, no females is heavily enforced.

>wizchan is for neetdom and virgins.
Youre complaining about normalfags who talk about sex so why are you against this?

>the only topics are sex or neetdom

fembnot here and I am sick of you incels.
We need to ban incels.

Attached: rude megu.jpg (480x576, 52K)

ive heard your girly, high pitched voice gunjy. i know youre being ironic but you might as well be an actual girl fucking fag go get your balls checker or smthing

Yes, we definitely need to ban women, they ruin everything around them. No joke i find mentally ill trannys more supportable then "fembots".

Gays too and I concur.

umm I wish I was an actual girl desu.
be makin so much $$ off incel betas