/fasting/

/fasting/
any fatbots want to know how to lose weight in the fastest and easiest way?
>just fast bro
I was fat and I did a diet where I ate one meal every 5 days called the hikki diet and I lost all my weight just by shit posting.
why not try it yourselves?

I moved onto OMAD and feel like a pig for eating once a day...
Put the fork down fatty

Attached: megu eat 7.jpg (720x960, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/daMy6bs
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take a bump fren

everyone, fast. it works.

Attached: n1OV8wn.png (406x753, 34K)

Post your body, then we will talk

How do I start this "hikki diet"?

Don't eat nigga

thanks
>no self posting
I can post some pic maybe IDK, I dont want risk ban.
>How do I start this "hikki diet"?
Get into KETO so your body is using ONLY fats and then you quit eating for as long as you can but dont exceed 5 days as you risk re-feeding syndrome and lack of electrolytes.

at first you may not be able to do 5 days but eventually you just stop feeling all hunger.
Went 9 days by accident once and I had to eat a light soup!
Seriously try it

your eating disorder sounds like a great way to instill organ damage

Post an imgur link

>your eating disorder sounds like a great way to instill organ damage
I actually got blood tests done by the doctor and he was surprised everything was perfectly fine.
I just eat one meal a day now and god I swear eating even once a day is too much.
but its healthy.

Being a fat cunt is a disorder.
I may go back to fasting IDK why I dont really need to lose weight... have to learn to eat food again I guess.

>Post an imgur link
last pic of me is blurry but sure.
My clothing is baggy btw, but I used to not be able to fit into it lel
imgur.com/a/daMy6bs
it doesnt show my face so mods shouldnt ban I hope

>any fatbots want to know how to lose weight in the fastest and easiest way?

No.

you should lose weight fat ass... lel

No I'm bulking because I weight lift.

Attached: DyZGYPjU8AElHTx.jpg (850x1202, 133K)

if the photo is really you, you shouldnt advertise your method to others, at least if you dont intend to hurt them, you are still quite young and your body will forgive you more for stupid shit you do, but as you get older you will suffer more from such drastic methods
somebody might actually fuck up their organs if they do shit like that

Not sure if this is a bait.
Anyway, why would you negate yourself one of the best things in life, such as eating?
To achieve what? A skinny-fat condition that's not even aesthetically pleasing.
Just lift and you can still eat normally and even have a cheat day once a week while still keeping a reasonable level of leaness.

im 25 man.
and I gained weight from being drunk 24/7 for like 6 months plus drinking more after that etc so I was hardly healthy when I started.

Attached: smug.gif (500x338, 126K)

I should but I'm not going to.

You can't get fat with alchol only tho, it's biologically impossible for our bodies to transform ethanol into fat.
Drinking makes you fat only of you eat along with it: alchol is the first source of energy our bodies use, so any other source of calories we eat is stored as fat (expecially fats, less for carbs and proteins).

hmmm, you should really post a more recent photo then, because the one you posted looks like a 14 year old, i started to gain weigh when i was growing into 17-18 years but my food preferences didnt change since i was a kid, i ate the same things and the same amount but my body couldnt keep up with it anymore i guess
i for example cant starve myself for 5 days all the time, my stomach wouldnt make it for sure, the least i can do is probably set a constant hour for eating and not just eating whenever i have time for it (mostly at night)

>You can't get fat with alchol only tho, it's biologically impossible for our bodies to transform ethanol into fat.
I was drinking goon as soon as I woke up until I went to sleep.
also you are forgetting that if you eat food, alcohol is still excess calories and your body will burn the alcohol as fuel before it does fat if you are in ketosis.

>hmmm, you should really post a more recent photo then, because the one you posted looks like a 14 year old
That was this week man.
>i for example cant starve myself for 5 days all the time, my stomach wouldnt make it for sure
fasting isnt starving, this is why you enter ketosis first and then you dont feel hungry as your body becomes fat adapted.

Just do OMAD with no carbs and move onto fasting when you can

This. That was the best thing about when I was seriously lifting, I would force feed myself obscene amounts of food and still looked good.

I don't have time to lift at this time so I just do a low carb diet and my weight doesn't change. Really easy to do, the vast majority of calories for me came from carbs.

Attached: 1343869725408.jpg (392x429, 160K)

What's your bmi now?

discord
=|+|=|48|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

Gunjy trying to murder people again

idk I was 69ish at 183 CM and I checked and its all G.

>Gunjy trying to murder people again
To convince someone who doesn't want to die to kill themselves would be the pinnacle of manipulation.
This is just the hikki diet.
And it is very safe.

tfw when you were 1 post away from having quads and being able to fell the giga nigga