Is this the worst place in the world for a sub-chad?

>unlike US or Europe committed LTRs arent a thing until after 25
>95% of girls ages 14-25 only care for partying, hookups and travelling
>men are good looking and hyper masculine
>normal for chads rack up triple digit counts by their early 20s
>high percentage of young males are the definition of incel
>lots of lesbians
In my final year of university and this is accurate for every girl and chad Ive met. Ive noticed this year an increasing number of girls go to uni braless. Your future gf or wife has been dicked by 10+ chads.

Attached: 223618EA-B6E7-49FC-8CC7-D49D8C1F9BE8.jpg (609x503, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh-oh, we got an incel here. Looks like I better report this post to ASIO before you go shoot up a fucking mosque, ya daft cunt. Tired of fucks like you going into manlet rages and wrecking me internet.

Ive fucked 2 girls mate

It's amazing how many attractive people there are here. There's no "normal" looking people, everyone is either attractive or has that classic bogan look.

Which state are you in? I'll call the cops and get them to put their mosques on lockdown.

I hate it so much. I'm an incel, and there's no path to redemption here. Everyone is some form of normie, whether it be a high achieving normie in the traditional sense (university education, wealthy, good looking), or is a bogan normie (blue collar job or on welfare, had sex with dozens of people by age of 20, will most likely have at least two kids by 25)
I want out so badly, I don't belong in this hell

Attached: Aus Glass.png (904x711, 390K)

I'm Australian, dropped out of high school and lived on the internet the past 8 years, now I do unpaid work for the dole.

What kind of work is work for the dole? Sorting clothes at op shops?

Yes basically that's what I do, but it's a great op shop and other shit comes in besides clothes, I get a 50% discount and find some cool shit every once in a while, nice people too. But I'm guessing most work for the dole jobs are not as great.

>wahh wahh Chads pump and dump 10+ girls while the sub chad eats shit, how can these girls be such whores and not care for LTRs.
>Y-yeah dude, i've fucked 2 girls myself mate.
Lmao, you literally are the same as the people you try to shit on. Fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1542122035145.jpg (400x246, 45K)

No, no. Don't you see. All girls should be available for me to fuck whenever the urge strikes, but they can't fuck anyone else and it's unfair for 'chads' to fuck them.

The lady on the phone said it was just the ESAt but the site also has the JCA on it. Is it possible it'll be both or does it just display it that way?

Attached: IMG_20190321_190830.jpg (326x148, 16K)

I don't know what this fucking shit is, mate.

Centrelink shit, I just couldn't find anything on Google and no Aus thread
>ESAt
Employment Services Assessment for stream shit
>JCA
Shit for disability

It really doesn't get much better my dude.
After 25 they are all fat and used up with a kid or two. Or they are complete thots still.

Life is hard as an introvert here.

Attached: 1360128375054.jpg (593x647, 133K)

i really should have just become a tradie instead of fucking around in university and putting up with centrelink's bullshit for the last decade, at least i'd have human contact and some money

Attached: 1545911492521.jpg (572x621, 104K)

I should have just gone straight into entry-level no/low-skilled work after high school. I wasted so much time at uni for no real reason. No one else in my family went to uni, and they're all doing better than I am.

>22
>still on my L plates

Attached: cat6.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Think I was 21 when I passed the test. I never drive anywhere, so it was really a rather pointless exercise. Got it on my first try, though, which was unexpected given how bad I am at driving.

>Tfw could have gone to uni but got a trade instead.

Currently shitting on everyone I know that went to uni except for the engineers and lawyers. The main difference is I do 6am-3pm government work on a 9 day fortnight and they all have to take their work home with them.

I just want my aps job until I rot

Preferably dfat or dod, pls god grant me this one favour.

I'm at 80 hours and I'm 23, but my car needs to be fixed and my parents work a lot so not much time for it.

I disagree. I think Australia is a great place to JBWmaxx, because of the ever rising number of noodle-whores.

how many hours do you have to put in for your P's now? it was a hundred when i got mine

I don't know what part of australia you live in but as an australian that is far from the truth

in your fucking dreams, be glad your shitty country is relevant for 15 minutes post-muslim assrape

I am hikki on dsp
I have given up on normie life
It is too fucking hard bros
There truly is a little to gain

Attached: EFDE0251-6E86-4082-9103-A5D73D17C0DA.jpg (734x680, 215K)

What are you on DSP for?

I had a brain damage and am spaz
Blessing in disguise though because now I get to be neet with no pressure to get a job

Go to the Philippines, or just use a dating app to test the waters there, there are some beautiful weabs there and they treat Australian men, even below average ones, like gods. Its really refreshing desu, my tiny Filipino fiance is miles out of my league, turned my life around, sweetest human being in existence, I dont deserve her at all, but I do my best.

Hahaha be prepared for a total 180 after you marry it

Im well aware of the typical asian bait and switch, ive travelled and been with quite a few women in my lifetime, im safe with this one. Its actually a pretty safe bet with most Filipino, theyre super family oriented, theyll do and act just about any way to secure a nuclear family, which is great if you dont mind the prospect of children.

The mosque shooter wasn't an incel though.

Get the fuck out normalscum namefag
And remember to kys

He was a hero originally

Na, I like lurking on r9k trying to help out incels sometimes, if some of us normies dont help you guys who will?

Hope life gets gud for you user, even if youre a turd.

What makes you think we want your help asio cunt

Attached: 2FBEC7B0-B561-4BF5-A164-3E198E5E7E2B.jpg (403x392, 40K)

I am Australian but spent a year on exchange in USA. It is far worse there. Less chads yes but the women are so much worse. For every man an Aussie woman has slept with an American has slept with 3

>22 have had open licence since 20
>have no car
No one I hang with gives a fuck because I live very close to the city and uni and they all have cars but it sucks for me as I like driving alone and would love to be able to fuck off down the coast whenever I please

You are a smart man. I am an idiot and went to uni, spent the first two years fucking about as I had no idea what to do.
Only thing is I doubt I could do a trade, I dont get along with many people as it is let alone loud, extroverted tradies

Most of you probably dont, but ive had a few that do, great thing about help is you dont have to take it. I dont mind getting ree'd at in the meantime.

Just forge your hours like everyone else

Lets be real here. Australia is a province of China.

Only in certain suburbs. At least we arent America.

At least we aren't China. You guys have sold yourself to the devil. China owns you now and you'll never escape the strangle hold.

Imagine being born an incel in Chadstralia

Better that than Jews

What is it with trying to blame everything on jews? Right now the boogie man butt fucking you is china but you people are in denial.

Never denied China owning us but you are delusional if you dont think your country is owned by Jews

This explains the recent censorship.

Russians and Mexican cartels own the US. Jews owning the media just makes it appear they own everything.

Be careful. There's a reason Vietnam wants nothing to do with China and even the military junta in Burma woke up to getting china fucked for decades.

All those smiles and cash up front they take out later in ass.

That isnt all they own, look at all the banks. The fact they own the media means they hold fucking heaps of power too. How the fuck could Russia own the US. It has the GDP of California

I should have said the Oligarchs, the russian state mob bosses, have bought up everything and the kings of selling vice.

Jews don't own all the banks in america. Some of the largest are owned by good ole southern boys of english and irish ancestry.

The mob is kikes

no its not, open your fucking eyes. So a chinaman mob is jewish? No wonder you get buttfucked. You've got your eye on a jew strawman and the real boogieman creeps up behind you and dry fucks your butt.

he had a girlfriend
our buy brenton was no incel

That's not what the media says, buddy. Don't you know the mainstream media is your only source of reliable information? All those alt-right sites you visit are filling your heads with lies. Good thing the government blocked them then. Your government and the mainstream media know what's up.

I'm joining the Navy boys. Think I'm just going to select the regular Sailor position once I do my test. Hopefully we sing a lot of sea shanties.

Attached: 6549422551_06dd66610b_b.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

To get your P's from L?
Literally zero if you're over 22.

You don't deny Jews own the media.
Owning the media is owning the nation, if you live in a Democratic country.

discord
=|+|=|20|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.jpg (464x463, 68K)

Op getting btfo by those with superior genetics

Attached: 26CE2EF9-1EAA-46D4-BECE-4BC181C2A9D1.jpg (919x737, 159K)

discord/
=|+|=|217|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 17.jpg (373x287, 40K)