What's the longest you went without any internet; how did you cope, and what did you do?

What's the longest you went without any internet; how did you cope, and what did you do?
For me, it was a day and a half. Absolutely awful. I almost had a mental breakdown. You go crazy with boredom and worry.

Attached: CA8B5773-2E2A-4151-9D50-1ECD39D4C6CB.png (2020x2048, 1.59M)

>You go crazy with boredom and worry.
How? i've gone days with no issue, infact i would rather get away from the internet but there's nothing to fucking do anymore now that i'm not 12 playing outside is weird as fuck supposedly

Ive gone a while a few times before last time I think I spent 6 hours disassembling and decoding a penny for hidden messages.

Three days due to a wifi problem on campus and me not having data. literally did my college homework/studying and then slept. probably averaged about 12+ hours of sleep a day

You won't last very long when shtf.

Like two weeks or something? I plugged in my Wii and played some old games. :3 Wasn't that bad.

6 months, I felt so great and my anxiety and depression went away

I took a backpacking trip for like 6 weeks with no internet. Was fine and a lot of fun. Neckbeards will never relate to this.

About like 2 months.
It was fine and plus i read a bunch of cool books during that time.

2 weeks when I went to vacation. I honestly could do without the internet for the rest of my life its just that checking email is mandatory to exist

Last summer I was completely offline for five days. It was my birthday and I vent hiking with my phone shut.
How a robot can manage 5 days in the wilderness? I was forced to service in FDF and I was the most autistic corporal they ever had, I had 42 drivers under my command. "Least quitters and most succesfull class in years" said the captain and I denied the job offer.
There is atleast one robot in this picture.

>mfw three growtents full of cannabis to escape reality

Next thing for me is to learn how to cook adult-meals that requires more than one pot or fryingpan.

Attached: valakansi.jpg (440x624, 339K)

I was hospitalized for over 100 days as a teenager. No internet. No phone. I got used to it after a while, but it sucked ass.

A week when my wifi router in the countryside broke down
I read books and played on my psp+ps3

I didn't get internet for the first time until I was about 12, so about 12 years.

I went a few weeks without it several times when I was younger (summer camps, vacations and stuff like that).

Since I've been an adult I think the longest I went without it was probably a week when I was on a cruise. Was never really an issue, there were always other things to do to keep me entertained.

Like 3 months.

Read a few books and went outside more.
I also procrastinated a lot more less and got more shit done.

You need to go outside and learn to live. Seriously, otherwise if you ever get sent to a psychiatric hospital where there's no WiFi you'll never leave.

a week, it was cool, I focused on getting good grades in school and it was an overall good experience, thinking of going through it again

in recent memory? like a day at most

Years in my youth. Alternatively a many months. I drink alot and have a collection of VHS's. I grew up without the Internet so I basically revert to my old pacing back and forth neurotically violently masturbating rectally self. I also now days play emulators and their roms. i have a modest 80 games or so downloaded for emergency use. Probably twenty-five percent are typical JRPGs.

Attached: HNI_0056.jpg (640x480, 48K)

A few years ago I would regularly go 2-3 weeks without it at a time. It was pretty shite. Never got anything done. Mostly just read random shit I had downloaded or played through old SNES games on an emulator. Helped me get into a good habit of archiving lots of cool books and games at least. Just very lonely, missed my friends.

3 weeks, due to moving to a new house that didnt have internet hooked up yet
spent that time watching movies (have tons of DVDs) and if not that I spent time exploring the new town. Also would draw plenty and got quite good at art in that span of time

thats recent history, longest time without it ever was highschool years, family computer died and wasn't allowed on the new one, was without the web for 3 years till I got my own PC
school kept me busy at the time

Wow people overreact to going dark, it sucks but theres a shit to do. Havnt drawn in awhile, read a book, played an offline game? Do those, theres a bunch of enjoyable things we say we dont have time for but really the internet just distracts us from doing them cause its easier to zone out and be entertained on the internet. Its a tool, to distract you about day to day tasks, if the tool doesnt work properly use another temporarily.

>now that i'm not 12 playing outside is weird as fuck supposedly
It's some psyops bs, fuck all of it man. I plan on doing whatever the fuck outside, we only have 60 years til we ascend to the fourth dimension anyways.

qt tomboy grill blasting me with remington may not be the worst way to go

2 months
Airforce basic military training. I didn't cum for two months either.