My nosy fucking neighbors called the cops on me and got me a 200$ parking ticket for parking facing the wrong way

my nosy fucking neighbors called the cops on me and got me a 200$ parking ticket for parking facing the wrong way.
its a dead end culdesac street and it was in front of my own house, fuck you.

Attached: Blank+_21ade08c539035d7b94e255bfc0d0418.jpg (326x315, 26K)

>$200 for facing the wrong way
what kind of shithole is this?

leave them a series of passive aggressive notes pretending to be from someone else

That's pretty rough. Put a shit in their mailbox.

If my neighbors pulled shit like that on me i would declare war on them, cum / piss in their mailbox, key their car, hide rotten fish in their garden, etc

I wish I could, but they have visible cameras.

Kill your neighbors, burn their house down with them inside.

The usa my friend. in the midwest.

So wear a mask or helmet and get rid of your clothes after.
Or order them meals from different restaurants a few times a month, empty your trash cans on their car every week, be creative fuck 'm up

and get another ticket, for arson?
you're not gonna fool me.

Sign up for church of scientology under their address. My dad went to them for a few days in his 20s and got junk mail to his late 40s.

A friend of mine did the arson and he only got a couple of years for it.
The bloke stole his gf so he had to retaliate.

Get (legal) revenge. They could be doing something they're not supposed to.
Alternatively, take time to figure out a plan to fuck with them more severely.

>I've done this before
>Had no clue it was illegal
Whew glad no douchebags snitched on me

Attached: 1545483418846.jpg (234x215, 9K)

jesus I have to go to court in 2 weeks for this what the fuck do I do.

Attached: 1552854329868.jpg (3531x1506, 1.03M)

Explain that the local municipality did not clearly indicate the rules and you had no reason to know parking like that was illegal.

>rotten fish in their garden
this might be a good fertilizer and backfire

Just pay some kids to teepee the shit out if their house

Go out at night with a mask on face(just to be safe for cameras) and slice their tires/break mirrors/draw Mona Lisa in scratches/etc.

I would do much worse things like cutting the break cord, loosening the tire bolts, blocking the exhaust, etc., but i'm psychopathic and an engineer so there's that.

Attached: 1546177720543.jpg (600x730, 94K)

Man, if they had done that to me on a particularily bad day I might've gone full kill, rape, burn on their asses, especially since you can buy a gun there. Thankfully most of the time I'm pretty content playing vidya so I have no urges to destroy my life and the lives of those around me.

Attached: 1551885978038.jpg (653x905, 163K)

Their vine comes from the vine of Sodom and from the fields of Gomorrah. Their grapes are filled with poison, and their clusters with bitterness.
Their wine is the venom of serpents, the deadly poison of cobras.
"Have I not kept this in reserve and sealed it in my vaults?
It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."
Deuteronomy 32:32-5