Why do these images even exist man, it's crazy how edgy these are...

Why do these images even exist man, it's crazy how edgy these are... Every thread that this is posted in is always the same shit aswell.

Attached: 1552746631480.jpg (498x498, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with being edgy

It gets old and the people who are, are mostly turbo narcissistic assholes, but you can't beat them up so you have to bring them down by killing their fantasies and worldviews

Boy, you dont know what edgy means.
Those memes are great and funny, I dont know about you but you can totally fuck off to tumblr or reddit if you dont like spicy memes.

Perhaps the most reddit post today, congrats

>spicy memes
at this point id rather leave then deal with a board full of people like you

Edgy as in the posters, not entirely the memes itself.

>Why aren't you normal, its crazy how not normal these pics are... Every thread with this pic in it is so not normal.
GTFO NORMIE!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553101512278.png (960x720, 568K)

These posts are the actual normalfags
>bros I'm so jaded and lonely
>I just hung out with the gf and friends and didn't feel anything :((
>here's my failed normie greentext #126 hope you like it
>thinks lack of sex is inherently the end of the world
>posts doomerboomerjoomer shit pic, which is only relatable because it pander to the most basic emotions

>Why do these images even exist
Because there are people that relate to them? Are you this stupid?

Attached: 1552999318487.gif (500x677, 290K)

>turbo narcissistic assholes
strong sense of pot calling the kettle black

That's pretty edgy desu. You sound narcissistic yourself

These fucks are worse than most of the shitposters on this platform and you're defending their shit, but i'm the normalfag here... Yeah, sure.

shut up norman fag

>IM TELLING THEM TO FUCK OFF TO REDDIT! I'M FITTING IN!!!

Attached: 1514829986954.png (665x800, 54K)

With all the gay, prison gay and "fembot" threads popping up lately, some edgy wojak pic posters are the least of my worries. Get your perspective checked faggot.

Attached: 1546673704994.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

> spicy memes
> namefagging
dont you have a pewdiepie video to watch?

How so? Origine

>you can't beat them up so you have to bring them down by killing their fantasies and worldviews
Gee, i dunno. I might be imagining things but it sounds like you want their worldview to conform to yours

Get the fuck off this site if you don't like edgy

Normans dont realize anti edgy cringe is a dissapointly conformist impulse. They admire famous and recognized artists for being living characters and/or taking risks but when someone commits to a risky style or attempts originality with budding confidence everyone cringes. People have to start somewhere with originality, people dont just come out the gates tim burton. If you feel cringe all the time and want proof of what im saying look closely at your own style. At best your doing what everyone agrees looks good, worse most of you jeans and graphic tees and shit. There was a time where normans thought top hats and suspenders were the acceptable good and youd be swept up like them all the same.

discord
=|+|=|49|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)

this doomer meme has introduced me to some great music though

if this isn't bait fucking christ dude get your shit together

Nah I just want to ruin theirs because they are pissing me off. Could care less about what they then do with their views
Also yadeyade insecureties

Boy if people cringe at you for being you that's because you're being a really pathetic shitter. I do edgy stuff too but I never get cringed at because I'm not an ugly beta who has some petty reason like standing out from normals

>people arguing over a fucking wojak edit

Shoulda just kept it at "feels guy".