Be honest. Have you even tried being yourself?

Be honest. Have you even tried being yourself?

Attached: m.jpg (1080x1271, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah and now everybody hates me. What have you done to me!

no because its incompatible with several laws

Being an anxious little shit ? sure I tried

I don't even know who the fuck i am so no

You are a child of the living God.

myself is not a greek god
why do men have to sculpt themselves into greek gods to be attractive but women have to literally just not be fat like your pic?

Yes, and women don't like me when I'm myself because I'm generally conservative, practical, and cautious, qualities that women don't find important when looking for someone to fuck.

If you think the girl in the picture does not work out you might consider leaving your delusional man-hole once in while

the only thing that's really wrong about it is the woman being held like she's needed, and there only being one of her. for all time men have had to be the fittest to get women, but this nonsense of one shoddy female not even around his feet...

"putting the fork down" is not a exhausting daily work out.

Anyone who believes this "BE YOURSELF!" meme is a fucking retard.

"Be yourself" only works if "yourself" is within the bounds of what is considered normal, being yourself when you don't fall in those bounds is equal to suicide in our fucked up society.

Attached: 1551982814331.png (882x794, 1.02M)

WHO AM I
WHAT AM I
I miss my brother.

Attached: whoisbreen.jpg (1120x630, 58K)

there's nothing to suggest she works out, she's just not fat. she might roll around on a yoga ball but thats it. Regardless even if woman in pic did work out my point still remains solid as ever. Nothing is expected from women, they can be attractive with no prior exercise.

>be myself with girls I don't care about
>nice conversation, lot of fun, gril wonder I don't have a gf
>be myself with girls I think are cute
>stutter like a bitch, no fun allowed, don't have anything to say but akward trash
Yeah, what are some drugs so I can be my other self

Attached: 1433169939951.jpg (320x213, 60K)

To begin with, there's no such thing as not "being yourself"
Even if you're pretending to be someone or something else, it's still an action made by you to reach a goal that you need to reach. Everyone lies, filters their words, or sets themselves to be easier to talk with for other people, ie talking more formally with co-workers or being extra quirky with friends.

How did you get everyone to hate you? They still show up randomly uninvited

I don't even know who myself is lol

Well I got too drunk recently and acted out and now I'm ostracized from all of my friends, does that count?

Yeah, but I'm not a virgin or single, soo....

Attached: 1518823065189.jpg (1000x989, 119K)

No but I've tried not being myself by altering my neuro-chemistry with drugs. The latter works better

I don't know who I am. I've always pretended to be characters from anime and video games and as a result I don't have a personality.

yes, and being myself is the reason why people dislike/avoid me.

I did! Now I'm married to an awesome woman.

discord
=|+|=|52|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 22.jpg (236x234, 21K)

is it myself to clam up and not show my whole personality to women im attracted to?

because being the alpha doesn't come cheap, you have to earn it. you can work on yourself and with plastic surgery you can be a Chad.

You can't fix round eye shape, manlet height and little girl frame.

This is true. My self is a nervous anxiety ridden quiet "creep"
The mythical upbeat man normies are looking for when they say 'be yourself', simply does not exit

wtf. now i need thighs bigger thank her torso

take over the matrix and change the perception of those traits?

>tried being myself
>have a date with a girl tonight
>whoa it might actually work
>wake up and I have a fat whitehead near my lip, another on my nose and one above my eyebrow

Attached: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (467x453, 15K)

>be myself
>Every girl and qt boy in a 50 mile radius closes their legs
>Act like a confident douchenozzle
>Legs are open
Being yourself is a meme. Nobody wants to be around someone who is constantly depressed and sad with only nerdy hobbies. The fake me is way cooler.

Everyday and it sucks girl dick.

I should find myself first.

Im relaxed and silly at home but stern when need be. At work Im a bit of a prick but its only because if Im not assertive, I get walked on. In general public, I am polite and to myself. Different personalities for different situations.