Why are Maoris such chads? White + maori = literal demi-god tier men

why are Maoris such chads? White + maori = literal demi-god tier men.

Attached: 1497090712722.jpg (617x349, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/12/3002
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isle de las zealand ogre.

hemi pls

>Joshua UD Parker
ya....no

some kiwi mix godesses too

Attached: 1525375896294.jpg (3000x4000, 1.08M)

>You need another race's genes to improve yourself, goyim.
Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger until you die, faggot.

Attached: 1466580120125.jpg (800x783, 145K)

Attached: 1525323999188.png (652x1080, 930K)

wait someone is actually going to shill mixing with maori now?
hahah holy shit mixed creatures truly are miserable and spiteful to the utmost

>Put a maori dick in your mouth and drink his seed until you die, faggot.
jeez, i know americans are weirdly sexually repressed and all but wtf man

man alarm, faggot

Attached: 1510342693257.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

White + Maori = obesity, type ii diabetes, three convictions for public intoxication, and one dropped charge for domestic violence tier

would love to see them in sweden

Constant warfare.

Attached: Maori jade club.jpg (1024x480, 47K)

this

Attached: 8765765765.png (1440x810, 326K)

yeah, like you would know anything about maoris user.... maoris are rarely overweight, most young male maoris are Jow Forums fags literally all of the play rugby and go to gyms. Some of them still cant get over the colonial introduction of alcohol, sure but its really not that common like it is among native americans. yeah violence in maori culture is a problem, they feel so passionate and their culture was warrior based. cant blame them for not fitting into white mans pussy laws

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NAZI MORTY

Maoris and native populations always have the worst health and genetic diseases.

bahahahahahaha coconuts put on the most weight of all and they have an even higher ratio of the defective MAOA gene that is responsible for extreme acts of violence.
They're a fucking blight on the landscape and should be bulldozed into open pits.

>Among Maori and Pacific peoples aged ≥40 years, the total prevalence of the metabolic syndrome and known diabetes was >50%, with ∼80% having at least two components of the metabolic syndrome (also associated with a significantly increased risk of cardiovascular disease [8]).
care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/12/3002

More than half of all Maori over the age of 40 have type II diabetes.

yeah islanders do, maoris generally are thinner. i am maori and ive been among maori culture all my life, id know

well they lump maoris with pacific islanders of course it would be inflated. islanders eat like no tomorrow. maoris are generally thinner and have always had a fairly lean diet

and even if they were fatter, white women would still rather our thick cocks than your skinny white noodle lmao

Completely agree.

Attached: 811018152.jpg (748x548, 44K)

I've seen maoris in the workplace go from 0-100 in a matter of seconds with their eyes going bloodshot in that time frame.
They're like nigbulls and should be put down with all the niggers as well.

el goblino immigrante

why does every non white thinks its a nigger?

"muh dick"
"we steal your women"

Arent you fuckers of Asian heritage? since when do you have big cocks or get used by kinky whites for cucking purposes?

Ask any Australian prostitute and they'll tell you that polynesians have the smallest dicks lol.

this is true. they are asian after all

White + Maori = literal mutt.

cook tha mehn some fukn eggs buhtch