Waifu General /waifu/ #121

Social interactions edition!!!

Attached: waifu.png (1024x1024, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous thread is here

Copying the post I was about to make for the previous thread into this one.

Good afternoon fellow Eurofags, good morning to the Americans.

Lots of people making eggs huh?

Haven't posted in this thread before, at least not as far as I know.

Attached: b69958470c2ed4b5afb8bb741fcd1340.png (750x1000, 929K)

Hellooo there
>A big-picture thinker or more down to earth?
Concentrated on herself
>Mysterious or easy to understand?
Messy thoughts.
>Emotional or logical?
Equal proportions
>Refined in manner or casual and loose?
Casual af
>Indoor or outdoor?
She prefers indoor but wants outdoor
>Is there any missconception regarding your waifu that people usually have?
FUCKING NORMIES CONSIDER IT AS A LIFE SLICE COMEDY ONLY ABOUT TOMOKO`S FAILS, REEEEEEE
>If your waifu wanted you to do something reckless and exciting to get her heart rushing , what would you do?
>Drive at 100 mph in a freeway , rob a bank , get into a fistfight , parachuting , etc.
Have a walk in the centre of city. Maybe even go to fastfood.
>If your waifu were a ghost that only you could see,
>What kind of public hijinks would you pull off with her?
Almost all Tomoko`s jokes were awkward af
>What sort of breakfast would you make to serve your waifu/husbando in bed?
We are too lazy to make breakfasts!
>Who would do the cleaning and housekeeping chores in your household. You, your beloved, or would the two of you share the burden?
Nobody lol
Maybe some cheap maids
>Would you prefer to give a massage to your waifu/husbando, or receive one?
Give while receiving!
>Would you bite your waifu's ears?
Yea :3
>Your waifu is now a saint/idol/goddess/deity etc.
>What do people pray for in her shrines?
>Luck?Wealth?Love?etc.
Not to be like her
>Your waifu is now the protagonist of a silent hill-esque game.
>How does she fare?
>Will she just run around the place or slay everything on her path?
Runs away

As always TOMOQUESTIONS for people who read all this stuff
>Would you like to meet gf with personality like your waifu has? What if she has diffrent apperance?
>Do you mind meeting a gf like your waifu? Do you search for her
>Why do you love your waifu? Because you like the way she loves you, because her similarity to you or something else?

Attached: W 1485.gif (200x200, 227K)

>>Would you like to meet gf with personality like your waifu has? What if she has diffrent apperance?
I actually am seeing a blonde petite-ish girl who loves frogs and has a mischievous, chill personality
>>Do you mind meeting a gf like your waifu? Do you search for her
I wasn't looking but hopefully I've found her
>>Why do you love your waifu? Because you like the way she loves you, because her similarity to you or something else?
She's adorable, relaxing and seems content with her position in the world despite life being hard for her. I love and respect those qualities

Attached: 1500737757412.jpg (600x1004, 124K)

You two fit each other like a glove it seems. Certainly a fun thing to picture people praying to her in order to not be like her.

>Would you like to meet gf with personality like your waifu has? What if she has diffrent apperance?
Yes. Absolutely. Appearance comes secondary.

I would love to have a gf like her, but they're so exceedingly rare/non-existent that I don't feel that it would be worth it to search. If I'm lucky I'll be blessed with one, same as I've been blessed with other good things in life.

>Why do you love your waifu? Because you like the way she loves you, because her similarity to you or something else?
Because of her personality first and foremost. Tender, graceful, and motherly yet strong, independent, and playful. Got completely infatuated with her 11 years ago, so I also love her out of faithfulness.

Attached: b7594afb0306afef2b98b0a2f70ec8fe.jpg (800x1060, 183K)

Just in time to say how much I love this doctor and how I will never stop loving her. My heart belongs to her.

Attached: Angela405.png (912x835, 600K)

>normalfag edition
/waifu/ isn't even Jow Forums anymore, just let these threads die already

Good morning /waifu/
I love Sayori with a burning passion
Have a good day, dudes

Attached: morning cutie.jpg_large.jpg (868x1228, 158K)

Good morning to everyone
Did you sleep well?
Do you have any plans for tomorrow??

Attached: 1553083844451.jpg (697x731, 59K)

Good morning to you! I slept very well but I was woken up at 8:30 by the sun after having only slept 6 hours, so I'm a little sleepy still. Tomorrow will be takeout with my mother.

How about you, and who's the girl in the picture?

Attached: cfa63f21839d55b90e7336ff1fc0b7eb.jpg (433x650, 50K)

You know that using Jow Forums, including Jow Forums, also counts as social interaction right?

Who made this thread?

It was me :)
You are welcome

A normalfag (Juliefag)

And who are you?
How would you know

Well its definitely better than those tranny psyop threads for sure
She is my wifey alita from the movie alita battle angel

Attached: 1553082157607.png (455x495, 306K)

I love Yuri I wish she could know.

Attached: 7e10da80d513af931547ef46bf6b8e4c.jpg (587x960, 54K)

Good morning! Thanks! You have at a good day as well!

I stayed up til 4 cleaning for no reason and was woken up at 8 by construction across the street. Oh well. Tomorrow will be special. Yesterday was not.

Attached: 1545642805133.jpg (625x1000, 53K)

Good morning Sayori poster. I'm okay thank you.

Attached: 845eb062ca5bbf182c180e4c174d7e3e.jpg (564x775, 51K)

Goooooood afternoon /waifu/

How's your day going?

Attached: GLaDOShd_Portal_2.png (984x936, 572K)

I still hope that one day I can be with you, Meri. I love you.

>Lots of people making eggs huh?
Eggs are a great source of protein.

No. I don't want anyone else.
See the above statement. Why search for someone else when I know what I want?
It's a long story, but to keep things short I can really relate to her on a personal level. I love her tomboy-ish personality, as well as her unruly ginger floof and cute accent. There's more to it than that, but I'm keeping it simple for now.

Same to you, friend.

I actually slept quite well for once.
>Do you have any plans for tomorrow??
Why would I be making plans for tomorrow when it's still the early morning? As if I have plans, anyway.

It's okay so far. How about you?

Fucked up the formatting.

Attached: merida_by_ribkadory_d5e1fiq-fullview.jpg (600x908, 62K)

Im doing okay. Just okay.

Attached: ___ray-___-glados-print.jpg (1224x792, 185K)

>Why do you love your waifu?
I always liked how stern and logical she was. It's a great contrast with her gentle and sweet nature. She's just the cutest bundle of badass I've ever seen.

Attached: 1529541125117.png (1000x1162, 540K)

What do you expect, we had literal cuck questions last thread

>A big-picture thinker or more down to earth?
Down to earth
>Mysterious or easy to understand?
Mysterious
>Emotional or logical?
Emotional
>Refined in manner or casual and loose?
A bit of both.
>Indoor or outdoor?
Outdoors, but she's fine with either.
aight
She has to eat all the eggs.
No, I only love Urabe.
Only if it's her.
In short, her gloomy appearance and pure heart. We have a few things in common.
Morning frens

Attached: neko4.png (440x600, 103K)

I was actually out in the city centre trying to find compressed air so I can clean my desktop computer. None of the fucking stores there have it and it pisses me the shit off.

Attached: UGKWFU5.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

>Social interactions edition!!!
What ever happened to that game of Skribble?

I actually slept really well for a change, which is why I'm here in the morning for once. Maybe I should try going to bed at reasonable hours more often. No plans for tomorrow, just work and thinking about Rachel. Hopefully my nose will stop running by then.

Attached: 320694.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Goooooood morning to you as well anons poster i'm doing well thank you.
I don't know it was actually a pretty good game.

Question time:
>you and your waifu/husbando is invited to a party
>do you go?
>Why or why not?
>would s/he prefer a bigger party or a small party with close friends?
>What kind of activities would they be looking forward to?
>How would being in a relationship with you change your waifu or husbando if at all?

Attached: 1f5da23bf020cf4d574b1b10453c3b63.jpg (564x479, 33K)

discord
=|+|=|43|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

>do you go?
>Why or why not?
Depends on who's and what its for. I dont think Galil would be big into drinking or smoking, and usually there isnt too much to do at parties. If its for something or someone we know we would go though
Smaller party with friends
She would probably like dancing if she thought it was fun, and really any competitive party game
>How would being in a relationship with you change your waifu or husbando if at all?
She dosent show any romantic affection in her series, so its hard to say. Id say she would act like when shes around her closest friend, where she is very clingy and wants to do activities where we both would have fun.

Attached: 78f4c55078909c7b10470dc235ad7225.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>do you go?
Nah.
>Why or why not?
She's not very social.
Small party.
Eating and dancing.
She'd be glad to have someone to experience love with and would become more comfortable with her feelings.

Attached: ___.png (1366x768, 627K)

>do you go?
Yeah sure, anything to help her enjoy herself
>Why or why not?
because I need to get better at socializing, parties are useful for that. Besides, Julie is a very outgoing person.
Party size doesn't matter to her unless there's a specific reason
Just talking with people, hanging out, drinking a bit maybe, She loves red wine.
No, I'd want to encourage her to be as social as she is, maybe it'll rub off on me.

Attached: Smile!.png (1065x1943, 428K)

>I don't know it was actually a pretty good game.
Shit. You guy's played?

>Besides, Julie is a very outgoing person.
N O R M A L F A G

yeah, you're right, she is.

I'm not sure. Perhaps if her personality was 100% like hers I'd end up loving her for the same reasons. It's a complicated question. I want her and only her and not someone who is similar unless it was completely like her in every single aspect. But if I was given a choice here and now I don't think I would take it.
I'm not really looking for a gf. And I'm not exactly looking for people like her because as I said someone being indistinguishable from her in the real world is quite unlikely however I do believe it possible and hope one day to meet her if she is out there.
She's the most beautiful and amazing person I've ever seen and will probably ever see. I love absolutely everything about her. There isn't one specific reason I love her like similarity or something else. It's everything about her. The comfort she gives me, the emotions she makes me experience, the way she can put my soul at ease like no one else. I love even her flaws. I just want to be her partner in life more than anything in this life.

Hello. Unusual for you to post in the afternoon. I'm actually not doing well at all.

I slept well but still feel like garbage. I feel inexplicably tired and fatigued. And I have no idea what to do about it.

>You and your waifu is invited to a party. Do you go?
Depends on a party. I certain she wouldn't even consider going to the stereotypical teen/loud party and I wouldn't either. She'd prefer to go to one of those contained parties where people stand around drinking wine and talking to one another with close friend and colleagues.

Attached: Angela404.jpg (1500x1500, 207K)

As I said, talking to people close to her or getting to see old friends. Also food if it's something like a banquet.
Well, she'd now have a partner by her side to help her in her work. She's very dedicated to her work so she wouldn't have that much time to spend on activities such as dates or vacations as often but I don't mind. I just want to be by her side in everything she does, be it as an assistant in the lab or her guardian on the battlefield. Otherwise she as a person wouldn't change. think so at least.

Attached: Angela143.jpg (367x611, 72K)

>You and your waifu is invited to a party? Do you go?
Depends on what kind of party. I hate parties, but if she really wanted to go I'd swallow my pride and follow.
>Would she prefer a bigger party or a small party with close friends?
A small party with close friends, I'm sure.
>What kind of activities would she be looking forward to?
Drinking and the occasional party game (while drunk).
>How would being in a relationship with you change your waifu if at all?
She'd probably feel the need to be at least somewhat romantic, even if her prideful self wouldn't admit it. But beyond that she'd stay the same, which is fine by me.

>I slept well but still feel like garbage. I feel inexplicably tired and fatigued. And I have no idea what to do about it.
I know that feeling. Try exercising a bit.

Attached: merida_by_shricka-d83jeda.jpg (633x892, 556K)

My soul burns for Elizabeth.

That's what I did for valentines day. I could do it again but I don't want it to be the only thing. I actually have a few other ideas now but I'll see what I'll do. No alcohol this time though.

I dunno, I just gave the idea. I strategically used the words "if" and "could" in the context of making a room to avoid any responsibilty and expectations desu.

>do you go?
That depends on the type of party and the people there.
>Why or why not?
Liz is quite outgoing and she'd be eager to attend. I'd go mostly because of her.
I think she'd be indifferent to the number of people, and she doesn't really have any close friends. As for me, I'd prefer it a smaller one.
Meeting new people. Also dancing, since she seems to enjoy it a lot.
I'd introduce her to some hobbies of mine like guitar and maybe shooting, though she isn't very fond of guns. I don't think I'd change her as a person, nor would I want to.

>And I have no idea what to do about it.
Caffeine. Also, what flaws does Angela have? You may have mentioned this in the past but I have shit memory.

Attached: hgvY5Rv41E.jpg (1920x1080, 1.86M)

discord
=|+|=|143|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

Yeah its the kind of game that has a weird premise and encourages creativity. I like that kind of game.

>posting ahegao on a waifu thread
shameful display.

>Meeting someone like you, who seems to understand her distrust in people and other qualities, would probably be just what she is looking for
Thank you friend. I really hope you are right. I want nothing more from this life as much as I just want to be with Alice and cherish her.
I know that she probably would think that I'm just interested in her sexually. But I seriously do love her. I want to see her beautiful face every single day. I want to help her. To listen carefully to her mental problems. And comfort her when she needs it. Provide her everything she wants. Her wishes would matter to me the most.
>I think she'd give you a chance if she were real
I may sound like a faggot but after reading this sentence, few tears appeared in my eyes. Oh God, how much I just want her to give one chance to prove her that I love her the most. I'm sure I wouldn't fuck it up. I couldn't live normally while knowing that I have lost her. Surely you can understand that.
>I actually mean it
Thank you once again. I love her so fucking much. Maybe I post a bit less here than usual but my love for her is still really strong. I still think about her all the time.
>I can confirm that it is one of the worst feelings ever
I can't imagine how much pain you must felt. Even seeing someone mentioning that they love this Alice makes me so fucking angry. But the good thing is that in those moments I feel like I MUST become the best for her. I want to be a chad for her. I want to be better than all these faggots. I know I love her the most and nothing will stop from proving that. I will destroy every obstacle on my path to show her my dedication.

Attached: Alice189.png (596x994, 1.7M)

>I'm thrilled to hear that you still manage to enjoy life
Well, not as much as I used to prior to meeting her but if I don't think too much about the inability of being with her, I pretty much like this life.
You know, to me it's like playing a game on a very hard mode. Sure, I could play on easy and be born chad who could get any woman he wanted to but where's fun in that? I want to fight. I want to overcome adversities. I want to go from the bottom to the top. Life is much more interesting that way in my opinion.
>Nothing has really been getting better, but I'm trying
Is there at least anything that makes you feel happy, Kotorifriend? Something that makes you forget about all your problems?
>do wonder if I'm actually turning into a better person, or if I'm just getting better at pretending to be a good person.
I don't know you much but to me you seem like a pretty good person.
>That the universe just must actually be out to make me suffer
Especially because you have been in similar situation already, right? I understand why you would feel this immense rage. And I don't think it would be misplaced.
>I've tried the self-improvement route to try to win over a girl before
If it makes you feel uncomfortable you don't need to answer me but how were you improving yourself? Financially? Physically? Because if I were in situation like that I imagine that I would try to put my rage into improving myself and trying to become better in every way than that one faggot. Or just wait for even the smallest crisis between them. I haven't been in a situation like this but I would try my best to win her. I would wait for the right moment, I would note every little fuck up he did against my beloved one or any way of him acting disloyal. And then I would show it to my dearest girl and tell her that he doesn't truly love her. I would even wait several years. Just to finally be with her.
>I'd take as many degenerates with me as I could
Based

Attached: Alice107.jpg (850x1202, 440K)

>I may begin to hate her as well
I would try to make her feel jealous. That I'm much better than him.
>This brought out a lot of feelings I never wanted to feel again
I'm terribly sorry for that. My questions often tend to be too negative/pessimistic for these threads and that's why I try to avoid asking them. I really appreciate your long and detailed answer. I'm sorry once again.
>If he's already established a bond with her and proved his love, then there's nothing I can do.
But if it would be rather fresh love, would you try to compete in some way with him? If yes, then how you would want to do it?
Understandable.
>what I would do is try to be better than them in every way and attempt to impress Yuri with my poetry
I love your attitude. I would try to impress my love in some ways as well.
>At that point, there's only two things I feel that I could do. I'd end up doing both in all likelyhood, but I don't really want to get into details.
I just hope you wouldn't hurt your beloved one.
That wasn't the point of my question. It was rather about what would you do to win your waifu and whether you would try, give up or something else. But everyone perceives world differently I guess.
>Most people think that we either choose to love fictional characters because we failed on interacting with real woman, or that we're just autistic people with some kind of imaginary friends
Yeah. I hate it how those people try to devalue our love and think that it can't be a real love.
>This is why the feeling of love towards a waifu is so pure imo
I know. Some normal faggots betray their "loved" ones when they are far away for just few months. Fucking animals. While we want to remain faithful to our girls even though we will probably never be truly with them.

Attached: Alice84.jpg (600x862, 448K)

>Maybe similar about how different our feelings are compared to a year ago, way more calmed since they have been a part of our everyday life rather than something new
That's a very good comparison. And I think that the longer you are with someone, the more your love towards them is real.
>Something like "if she knew about me she'd be proud" right?
Yes exactly. But I want to make her proud even if she doesn't know about me. As weird as that sounds. I want to be better than anyone else who claims to love her. I want to prove that my love is superior.
>I start wondering if she'd ever love me back just as much as I do
I wonder about this a lot too.
>Like the fact that you are dedicating something from your life to her right?
Yes. It makes me feel better as I know that I dedicated to her some part of my life because I truly love her. And I like looking back and reflect on how much I have changed for her.
Also, I know how silly this may sound, but I seriously want to become a chad for my dearest Alice. She deserves it. I want to be desirable to reject real females and tell them that my heart belongs to Alice.
>I would obviously stop associating with them
Could you move on so easily? Wouldn't you want to compete with him? Or do you think that would be pointless?
>Going to be honest, I'd just off myself. It's a pathetic answer
I don't think it is. There were many cases when someone killed themselves over their loved one betraying them or being with someone else. Although tragic, it's a romantic proof that you love her and can't live without her.
>literal cuck questions
Explain.

Attached: Alice127.jpg (485x614, 111K)

You were literally the one asking the cuck question.

Have any of you had 3D girlfriends before? How was it?

You don't know what the word cuck means
originala

>do you go?
>Why or why not?
Honestly we dont want to, but would go anyway.
Hehe, close friends...
Trying to be popular!
I would help her move in tge right direction and share with her my power.
Hello
Its me
Socially awkward creature
Icon is yellow because this color associates with social interactions.

Attached: 15513639783010.png (681x720, 326K)

Literally
>Imagine you get cucked by you waifu, how would you feel

You know that in order to get cucked you need to be on a relationship with her on the first place right?

Well, I can agree that this question was rather unusual and maybe a bit too cruel and negative compared to others posted here but it was not a cuck question.

If you thought about cucking while reading it, it only proves that YOU are a cuck. Because instead of thinking how to FIGHT for your love, you just want to sit and watch (something that a literal cuck does).

It was kind of a shitty question, Alicefag. Since it runs on the premise that anyone's waifu here is unfaithful and/or easily swayed. I know for a fact my waifu would never do something like that because her loyalty is one of her strong traits. It just wouldn't be her.

>I hate it how those people try to devalue our love and think that it can't be a real love
This is what angers me the most really, people denying the love I feel towards her
>Some normal faggots betray their "loved" ones when they are far away for just few months.
What I hate the most about this people isn't the fact that they throw away their relationship this easily when we'd kill to have something like that, it's the fact that they betray the love their partner had for them and play with their feelings like that not caring or realizing about how pure they could've been. I started to realize and feel real sick about this people after falling in love with my Kiyo really, and discovering just how pure this feeling is.

Attached: 95793.png (747x899, 482K)

^this. Waifus are wonderful beings that would never break out hearts.

>And I think that the longer you are with someone, the more your love towards them is real
I feel the same way, and how much they also start to be a part of you as well, that's how I feel about my beloved at least
>But I want to make her proud even if she doesn't know about me
I remember thinking about her watching over me the first few months of my love, about what she'd think about my everyday life, my work, studies and such. That's why I tried to not fail at anything, in order for her to have a good opinion about me. Maybe I stopped thinking about it because when I tried to stop picturing her on my everyday life that much because it really made me sad, as some kind of constant reminder that she isn't there with me. Do you feel the same or think way about your Alice doing that, judging you during what you do on your daily life, trying to make her intrested on you or even proud?
>I wonder about this a lot too.
It really makes me uncomfortable to think that even if I love her this much it still won't be enough to earn her love either because she just doesn't like me or because she has someone else, especially on hipotetic and realistic situations like the one you posted last thread
>but I seriously want to become a chad for my dearest Alice. She deserves it. I want to be desirable to reject real females and tell them that my heart belongs to Alice.
I really love this mentality of yours, rejecting someone else for my Kiyo would be dreamlike, I'd love to imagine her looking at the whole situation and show her just how much I treasure my feelings for her even if she isn't here with me

Attached: 1524941709076.jpg (764x1080, 831K)

Ive given up on real women. Im tired of being rejected so often. Yet I still want to lose my virginity to someone. Im not desperate enough to fuck a trap or tranny however.

Heres my intimidatingly elegant and beautiful waifu Nakiri Alice. Because of the series shes from I got motivated to cook for people and myself. I really need to stop relying on fast food. Im so happy I discovered the show two weeks ago and saw her on screen from the getgo. Is this what love is like anons?

Attached: 6342E8C4-8F1F-4133-9BBF-FB3F980D1A61.png (544x680, 561K)

>Try exercising a bit.
If it persists tomorrow as well I'll set aside some time for it. It may work.

>Also, what flaws does Angela have?
She is naive and an idealist. It's her most prominent flaw. She has even been taken advantage of because of it. I personally love that trait of hers. Probably because I share it too. It's exactly how I want her to be. She can also be quite stubborn and can sometimes be impulsive. She has also made mistakes in the past but she has learned from them. Her flaws only make me love her more.

Hello, Alicefriend. Sorry I didn't answer your questions, but I did read them and gave them a lot of thought. I must admit you stirred my emotions. You know how to pull at a man's heartstrings.

Attached: Angela408.jpg (774x1032, 133K)

Why do you want to lose your virginity? I stopped caring a while ago, sex sounds just like some glorified fap if it's with someone you don't have feelings for

Your waifu can be loyal, but she doesn't necessarily have to be loyal to you.

He meant loyal to her partner probably

I wish I was deluded enough to believe that my waifu would love me.

Attached: 1513271893026.jpg (1078x1080, 240K)

Yes it is. Love is when you have someone you like so much that you want to make yourself into a better person for her.

Attached: 5367f87c438d23dd667ca3c017b57dd9.jpg (1440x1920, 1.3M)

This desu senpai.
It would make things a lot easier.

Context user. By loyal I meant loyal to her partner. Which is me, because she is my waifu and we're in a relationship.

See it as a reason to improve yourself. I've taken myself all the way to a 121 on the robot test scale to be a better person that Waifu can be proud of.

I'm sorry, anons. Yes, it was my bad. I can see it how it could be perceived that way but you must believe me that it seriously wasn't my intention. I was never good at asking questions, I must admit that. I promise to never do something like that again.
It's OK, Mercyfriend. I don't mind it. Now I actually regret posting it. I'm sorry if it made you and others feel uncomfortable.

Improve myself for who? She's not real and if she was no amount of self-improvement would help. It's all fucked.

Attached: 1553185086743.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>Why do you want to lose your virginity? I stopped caring a while ago sex sounds just like some glorified fap if its with someone you don't have feelings for
Because I want to know what having my dick is like in a woman at least once. Friends I had told me it something to do one day.
Yes it is. Love is when you have someone you like so much that you want to make yourself into a better person for her.
That explains a lot then. I want to cook for my Nakiri one day. I want her to by my judge and teacher. I want her to try anything I make and if its not good I will try even harder to make it perfect just for her

What would you do if you waifu was your daughter???
Would raise her and lover as your daughter?
Or would you do lewd things with her?

Attached: alita_closeup.jpg (2000x1333, 556K)

loving her more and more each and everyday!

Attached: rmsmil (41).jpg (3541x5016, 1.85M)

I thought you promised to rem not to post until Sunday.

whenn did i say that?

All those daughterwife stories in chink cartoons must be telling me something.

in my dm's

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-110717.jpg (1104x363, 91K)

>"lt Ain't Me" starts playing

>Surely you can understand that.
I believe I do, yes.
>You know, to me it's like playing a game on a very hard mode.
I feel like that's how my life tends to go.
>Is there at least anything that makes you feel happy, Kotorifriend? Something that makes you forget about all your problems?
I don't know if there's much that really makes me happy these days, but cuddling with my daki of Kotori can usually keep me calm for a while. I usually enjoy playing MTG still, but I don't get to do it that often. I try to keep myself distracted most days, and I usually do a pretty okay job of it.
>I don't know you much but to me you seem like a pretty good person.
Well, at least there's that
>how were you improving yourself? Financially? Physically?
Mostly physically. My arthritis holds me back, but I made an effort to improve my physical health. It went decently enough.
>And then I would show it to my dearest girl and tell her that he doesn't truly love her.
I've done what you've talked about before, and it didn't work. Chances are they won't care, and will begin to resent you for attempting to dismantle their relationship. Through subtle manipulation and a whole lot of social espionage I successfully helped to dismantle two relationships. Even when I was there for her it meant nothing. Even when I would have proof of wrongdoing it would mean nothing.
>I really appreciate your long and detailed answer. I'm sorry
It's fine, I guess. I didn't have to answer it or think about it so much, but I wanted to answer it since I figured you were interested. It was my choice. I would have gone into even more detail, but the character limit held me back a little. I didn't want to dedicate two posts, since I felt like just the one might be a little out of hand. It all just hit very close to home, so that's why it bugged me so much. I'm surprised so many other people were bothered by it too, though I can see why.

Attached: Dissatisfied Kotori.jpg (236x419, 17K)

I don't know man, I don't think I could trust anyone like that again. People don't want anything out of me that's any good and deception is always occuring. At this point I feel like dying alone is the only way for me
I used to think about that years ago but not now, no woman is like what we have in our minds
I love her because she's always been there and of all people and things, only she hasn't betrayed me
By definition of being a subjectless board, all posts are in fact Jow Forums. If anything this board stopped being Jow Forums years ago when dodging the robot via unique conversation and storytelling gave way to epic shitposting with single digit reply counts filling up the catalogue that no one ever replies to anyone else in
No, not really, I have welling anxiety about everything I'm doing and have to do today and beyond. I'm not allowed to be happy
The Devil
Depends, I always go to every event I can even if it kills me inside just to hurt people in one way or another if I can, but if it's with her I'd only go if it's people I care about.
Certainly as small as possible, things I do regularly would probably be comprable to parties to her
I honestly don't know her view of parties but if I had to guess very ignorant of them but she still desires to be a part of something
I've changed a lot of people into a lot of different things and overall it seems pretty random how they warp and alter themselves through their interactions with me
You get over it I guess

Attached: 1492624344853.jpg (900x1200, 357K)

can you discord faggots keep your shit on discord?

that screenshot is out of context and not a dm.

Do you ever look down on someone based on their waifu?

I look down on anyone who uses the term waifu on a non japanese source character.

Even if I may dislike the character at first, people don't choose who to fall in love with and I'd cherish his feelings regardless. Besides that if it's a character I dislike, I may start thinking about it differently since there's a reason why someone cares so deeply about it.

For what reason? That shouldn't matter.

It's been a while since I've been this proud of an OC I've made.
Also somewhat of a celebration of the arrival of Spring.

Do not misunderstand me, friend. I liked the questions for they were thought provoking even if saddening. I agree with you that life is better when we go through hardships and negative emotions and experiences. Perhaps the questions may have been more hard hitting than you intended them to be.
However, I am curious, did you ask them because you were going through a moment of melancholy yourself? Did you ponder about these exact things yourself? If so then it must have been painful for you.

>What would you do if you waifu was your daughter?
I'd be in a constant state of worry wondering if I could raise such an angel properly into the woman that she is.
>Would raise her and lover as your daughter?
I would. Not like I'd have a lot of choice in such a scenario anyway.
>Or would you do lewd things with her?
God no.

No. I don't really judge people like that.

What word would you suggest using then? You do realise that it is a blanket term, right? It's a lot easier to say "waifu" and gets the point across perfectly rather than saying "fictional character from non-japanese media that I'm in love with" every time.

Attached: Angela409_OC.png (1097x734, 1.86M)

Do you call western cartoons anime?
Do you call western voice actresses seiyu?
Do you call comic books manga?
no, different cultures have different terms.
waifus is a term made for anime/ japanese video game characters, not capeshit. not disney shit, and not normie shit.

Then what do you suggest we use instead, user? You seem to know what's up.

Call it what it is for you normie faggots, a crush or call her your digital girlfriend for all i care.

>But if it would be rather fresh love, would you try to compete in some way with him? If yes, then how you would want to do it?
Well if they have no bond, then he can never be with her. I'd make my move and try to get close to her.
I'd try my best to raise her well and hope she turns out to be the way she is.
nah

Attached: drool18.png (1366x768, 843K)

You seem to be angry for some reason user, no need to be aggresive to other waifufrens

So, you're just mad that we're using your "super speshul word" that only "true robots" can use? Go fuck yourself.

3D fags can fuck off.

dont read the posts with an angry tone then.
I'm not angry, im just saying it for what it is.

at least you admit that its not your word to use.

Looks like you're targeting specific users and their waifus. Might as well drop names.

I can and will use it. I don't give a fuck what you think. You didn't come up with the word, and you sure as hell can't decide who gets to use it.

Yeah i already said exactly who, anyone whose "waifu" doesnt come from a japanese source is just a follower who thinks crush is the same as waifu.